Morphing your side profile (Dude420 won't do another one, can ask looksmaxxingdream?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, dodt, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others

Attachments

• AirBrush_20190707013645.jpg
    AirBrush_20190707013645.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, dodt and 2 others

@Curious0

Take a pic from a better angle. Like the previous one.

Thanks for the morph but you made my face look even more feminine. It looks elongated.
What would it look like only with the rhinoplasty and the acne scar removal?

low hyoid bone of DEATH :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ezgif-1-b521a4c7f06f.gif

@Pendejo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Unless you're dealing with a legit subhuman like @reptiles, simplicity is king

Alarico-Morph.jpg
Better morph imo
More realistic and less cartoonish

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Deleted member 656
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
smoothed the jaw which was weird looking

ezgif-1-b521a4c7f06f.gif
What do you make of that study you posted concluding the ideal jaw had a forward sloping ramus and a 130° gonial angle? In this morph his gonial looks closer to 110°.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Thought on the morph boyos?
I think jaw is overdone and looks weird cuz it looks like his masseters don't start from the edge which is an issue with the morph imo, good job on eye area though

Try me bro

• +1

• +1
So many good-looking users tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Chinko and 195cm
You niggers are right, it was overdone, I made the jaw smoother again, should be good now

Dude420-Morph.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Can I post here in like a year when I'm softmaxxed with at least one surgery? :forcedsmile:

You niggers are right, it was overdone, I made the jaw smoother again, should be good now
ezgif-1-2e9e1bf5baae.gif
even did the body so high effort

• +1
Truth is @Pendejo is pretty decent looking, not the easiest one to morph, his lower third forward growth is solid, lacking a bit of brow ridge and more define angular point of the mandible. People with recessed jaw are easier to transform into better looking version of themselves, but people here are pretty gl in that regard it seems like, bunch of fakecels, you all going to get banned now that I exposed you all with this bait.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685, Einon and 6 others
Truth is @Pendejo is pretty decent looking, not the easiest one to morph, his lower third forward growth is solid, lacking a bit of brow ridge and more define angular point of the mandible. People with recessed jaw are easier to transform into better looking version of themselves, but people here are pretty gl looking in that regard it seems like, bunch of fakecels, you all going to get banned now that I exposed you all with this bait.
Morph mine pls b0ss

I will probably do only morph one, post your pic here, I'll give priority to the firsts posted, but I might take the one which I see a better morphing potential. Side profile, ideally limited neck frauding.
Done:
ezgif-1-2e9e1bf5baae.gif
HereForReasonsMorphGIF.gif

I tried morphing your morph because a few thing bothered me, better or worse? (If you can even see) Gif above for comparrison

HereForReasonsPreMorph.png
HereForReasonsMorph.png

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Deleted member 656
@LooksmaxxingDream your morphs are solid, especially for your production output

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
HereForReasonsMorphGIF.gif

I tried morphing your morph because a few thing bothered me, better or worse? (If you can even see) Gif above for comparrison

HereForReasonsPreMorph.png
HereForReasonsMorph.png
10/10 for changing the painting. It is good small improvements though. I am still a newbie, first time I tried to do one well.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
@Dude420 our discord boyo requests a morph
WIN 20190323 13 16 25 Pro

Last edited:
Truth is @Pendejo is pretty decent looking, not the easiest one to morph, his lower third forward growth is solid, lacking a bit of brow ridge and more define angular point of the mandible. People with recessed jaw are easier to transform into better looking version of themselves, but people here are pretty gl looking in that regard it seems like, bunch of fakecels, you all going to get banned now that I exposed you all with this bait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Truth is @Pendejo is pretty decent looking, not the easiest one to morph, his lower third forward growth is solid, lacking a bit of brow ridge and more define angular point of the mandible. People with recessed jaw are easier to transform into better looking version of themselves, but people here are pretty gl in that regard it seems like, bunch of fakecels, you all going to get banned now that I exposed you all with this bait.
No. @Pendejo just has other types of flaws people don't notice right away because people on here obsess over lower third and it's forward growth so they don't see what else can be unattractive. He is a good looking guy for sure but far away from Chad or male model tier. His recession doesn't start with his lower third it starts above it. Maxilla, zygos, nasal bone, brow ridge = recessed. Which is why I had to bring all of those parts more forward.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
No. @Pendejo just has other types of flaws people don't notice right away because people on here obsess over lower third and it's forward growth so they don't see what else can be unattractive. He is a good looking guy for sure but far away from Chad or male model tier. His recession doesn't start with his lower third it starts above it. Maxilla, zygos, nasal bone, brow ridge = recessed. Which is why I had to bring all of those parts more forward.
his maxilla isn't recessed, gradually becomes more recessed as you move up his face.

his maxilla isn't recessed, gradually becomes more recessed as you move up his face.
Here is a better pic:
Old-Side-Profile2.jpg

Maxilla recessed?

Here is a better pic:
Old-Side-Profile2.jpg

Maxilla recessed?
Not recessed at all to me, since your maxillary projection is so strong in fact, it makes you brow ridge appear worse than it really is, brow ridge is more average than notably weak to me. Your biggest failo to me is the lack of ramus height below the ears, it almost goes directly obliquely which is more of a feminine feature, even then it is relatively normal.
brad_pitt03.jpg