Morphing your side profile (Dude420 won't do another one, can ask looksmaxxingdream?)

Might be coping but apart from nose and neck I see no consequential difference
Agreed. Best looking side profile on here, by far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lose weight fat boy

Mog Gandy himself
Very similar to Gandy actually. If you get rhino and train neck make sure to NEVER come back. Leave and don't look back. Many trucels could collapse under the weight of their inferiority complexes when seeing you ascend with ease eventually committing to the rope. Mass ropings could occur some might even go as far as following the path E.R. was walking in oldage. Doomsday of the new lookism era.

• +1
JFL, side doesn't matter keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

Very similar to Gandy actually. If you get rhino and train neck make sure to NEVER come back. Leave and don't look back. Many trucels could collapse under the weight of their inferiority complexes when seeing you ascend with ease eventually committing to the rope. Mass ropings could occur some might even go as far as following the path E.R. was walking in oldage. Doomsday of the new lookism era.
You can train neck for width, didn't know you can train the back

Is my jaw to round guys?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656

Attachments

• situation.gif
    situation.gif
    984.2 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, dodt and Deleted member 656
@Gudru lifefuel or suifuel?

• +1
View attachment 77200
Amazing, thanks. What surgeries do you recommend again? Ofcourse I still need to wait a few years but still from what it looks like now which would you say

(y)
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Nasal bone implant/fillers
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
- Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, dogtown, Dude420 and 6 others
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
Might as well buy a new head tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Heirio, dogtown and 5 others
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
Caged
But only a bit

• +1
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
Ok, but what are the nasal bone implants/fillers used for? And I'm sure leftort 1 would already be done in the Bimaxillary ccw rotation surgery
Caged
But only a bit
Go home bully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Deleted member 656
Ok, but what are the nasal bone implants/fillers used for? And I'm sure leftort 1 would already be done in the Bimaxillary ccw rotation surgery
No Lefort 1 really moves the maxilla. Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery will only give the illusion of more forward growth but the procedure is completely different only the aimed goal is similar.

A strong, straight, slightly longer than average nose is a must have. Weak nose = weak chin. Maybe not as severe but it doesn't look good either. Check the gif to see what I'm taking about. Strong BONES also include a strong nasal bone. People on here are only focused on lower third jfl. They completely oversee forehead and nasal bone recessions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
No Lefort 1 really moves the maxilla. Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery will only give the illusion of more forward growth but the procedure is completely different only the aimed goal is similar.

A strong, straight, slightly longer than average nose is a must have. Weak nose = weak chin. Maybe not as severe but it doesn't look good either. Check the gif to see what I'm taking about. Strong BONES also include a strong nasal bone. People on here are only focused on lower third jfl. They completely oversee forehead and nasal bone recessions.
I get a weak browridge, but how the hell can a forehead be recessed

No way I could pay for both ccw bimax and lefort 1 ever

If it's set back or too small. The angle of the forehead is really important as well. Forward growth is important in all areas of the face not just lower third. A forward grown, strong forehead with a strong brow ridge is more aesthetic, makes you seem more robust and masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
If it's set back or too small. The angle of the forward is really important as well. Forward growth is important in all areas of the face not just lower third. A forward grown, strong forehead with a strong brow ridge is more aesthetic, makes you seem more robust and masculine.
How does mine look by that metric? I've always been of the mind my forward growth was universally quite good and my profile suffers only for my neck, weak brow ridge, deep nasion and nose

Btw look at our ancestors. The angle of the forehead was entirely different, more set back. People who have that feature look dumb af and primitive.
How does mine look by that metric? I've always been of the mind my forward growth was universally quite good and my profile suffers only for my neck, weak brow ridge, deep nasion and nose
Your profile is universally good. The only thing is the shape of the nose. Size and position of the nose is actually good which explains why you can get away with it.
@LooksmaxxingDream
Do it in this order:
Lefort 1
Rhinoplasty with nasal bone fillers
Genioplasty
Zygos and malar bone implants for width and forward growth. Go for lyophilized cartilage implants
Brow ridge and forehead implants. Same type of implants.
Hairline lowering
And to finish it off Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery if more needs to be done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
What i would need to achieve that?
Look at your skull. You think this haircut is working for you? Grow out your hair and don't fall for the short sides with fade meme. Come back after you managed to get the most simple things done. Then you can ask for more. For now:
Sit down, grow out your hair.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Look at your skull. You think this haircut is working for you? Grow out your hair and don't fall for the short sides with fade meme. Come back after you managed to get the most simple things done. Then you can ask for more. For now:

@LooksmaxxingDream PM me boyo

This is how my hair look when i grow it, i cant grow it much longer.
Also whit this hairstyle my lower third appear to be smaller

This is how my hair look when i grow it, i cant grow it much longer.
Also whit this hairstyle my lower third appear to be smaller

shave the sides with a fade, it will look bigger

• +1
Unless you're dealing with a legit subhuman like @reptiles, simplicity is king
absolutely brutal. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the last we ever hear of reptiles tbh :feelskek:

• +1
Honestly don’t know what you’re waiting for. You can slay latinas EAAAAASY, buy a plane ticket to south america immediately. Go to ant night club and they will flock to you.

• +1
Reactions: her
retard tier morph to give him a dolichephalic cuck skull with larger neurocranium than splanchno

slayer morph

8HU2dBl.jpg

the air must go directly through the nose into the pharynx, there must be less than 90 degree bend in the airway

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227