Most blackpilled way to get ratings that are accurate:

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Make a chadfish account and get some pictures of yourself and friends and ask femoids to rate them (just one person may make them suspicious).

• +1
Reactions: Autist, haircutcel and dodt
Make a chadfish account and get some pictures of yourself and friends and ask femoids to rate them (just one person may make them suspicious).
Get chad to ask women if they think youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, NormieKilla, Coping and 7 others
This is harsh I would not do that I might rope after it LOL

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Sounds legit tbh. But if one has images with his friends or smth then he is already somewhat NT. I have only autistic pics in my room.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 611, theropeking and 2 others
Sounds legit tbh. But if one has images with his friends or smth then he is already somewhat NT. I have only autistic pics in my room.
Same.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel

More fun way: Transform your own self into a chad in photoshop,and upload that

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and dogtown
Or you can just compare your results to the Chadfish.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Yeah this would be a great idea if I had people to take pictures with...

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I guess you really don't need pictures with friends. This might be suifuel for a lot of us tho.

I guess you really don't need pictures with friends. This might be suifuel for a lot of us tho.
We need to eradicate the "friend" factor from the equation, cuz if you name that guy (yourself) as chad's friend, then he would not be so strictly criticized in terms of aesthetics, and the results of this experiment with many trials will be very skewed and noninsightful. Its better to introduce your true pics in some distant and irrelevant way.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Ask strangers in person.
Choose either the really old like 65 and above.
Or children no older than 6.
Ask them to be honest.
These two demographics don't usually hold back.

Ask strangers in person.
Choose either the really old like 65 and above.
Or children no older than 6.
Ask them to be honest.
These two demographics don't usually hold back.
What the fuck would prepubescent children know about beauty. 65 year olds will have vastly different beauty standards as well, and they'll probably be nice.

• +1
Reactions: qwep and dogtown
I don’t think this will work because when they’re talking to the chad you’re using they will not say your friend is hot and shit since they’re tryna get with that chad you’re using

I don’t think this will work because when they’re talking to the chad you’re using they will not say your friend is hot and shit since they’re tryna get with that chad you’re using
Crisick did the same thing with lookism users and he got really harsh ratings

Crisick did the same thing with lookism users and he got really harsh ratings
bro i already said you in tinychat, he is a fucking larper, imagine a 25 yo man texting himself. just JFL.

varow and orb should've got minimum 7/10.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
bro i already said you in tinychat, he is a fucking larper, imagine a 25 yo man texting himself. just JFL.
I doubt he's larping the Tinder matches. You can use his photos on your own to see he his match rate.

varow and orb should've got minimum 7/10.
Because they look like autistic basement dwellers/tryhards in their selfies. It's very important to look NT. Also these were French girls who have different beauty standards than maybe US girls have. Unsurprisingly, they only rated the French looking guy highly.