Most Chads looksmax nowadays tbh

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Genetic dead end
It is indeed over.

A lot of Chads go to the gym, counts calories, moisturises & exfoliates, gets a good haircut and wears stylish clothes. How can you hope to compete buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
why I would I cope?

anyone can compete.
most can become chad
most can become chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ayush, Elgoblino, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
male have been doing soft looksmaxxing for literally thousands of years lmao wtf is this thread, being a true blackpiller=being autistic enough to consider lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, I'mme, Justttt and 11 others
Jfl Chad counts his calories๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
JFL EVERY CHAD THAT I KNOW SMOKES AND DRINKS EVERY DAY AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM AND HAS A FACE FULL OF PIMPLES๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 2227, Rasputin and 1 other person
It is indeed over.

A lot of Chads go to the gym, counts calories, moisturises & exfoliates, gets a good haircut and wears stylish clothes. How can you hope to compete buddy boyo?
21:12 middle EU time and im taking dailly cortisol dose
just great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
That's truth. Chadlite from my school weafs boots with big elevation, if course he take care of his skin, hair, fashion. How subhumans can compete

In my experience most men don't even looksmax except going to the gym while girls are really the real looksmaxers. They spend thousands on clothes, make up, fitness, foods, and even surgeries and fillers.

Most men just mog me by their pure genetics (more height, bigger wrists, bigger skull).

We obviously can't win against a Chad that's looksmaxing but fortunately most guys with chad potential aren't even looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2227, Kade and 2 others
In my experience most men don't even looksmax except going to the gym while girls are really the real looksmaxers. They spend thousands on clothes, make up, fitness, foods, and even surgeries and fillers.

Most men just mog me by their pure genetics (more height, bigger wrists, bigger skull).

We obviously can't win against a Chad that's looksmaxing but fortunately most guys with chad potential aren't even looksmaxing.
Gays looksmax alot too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jfl Chad counts his calories๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
JFL EVERY CHAD THAT I KNOW SMOKES AND DRINKS EVERY DAY AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM AND HAS A FACE FULL OF PIMPLES๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
most chads have shit buzzcuts, don't take care of skin or facial hair, smell like shit

but their bone structure is 10/10, they are above 6feet, and are white aka what foidz care about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Rasputin and FatJattMofo
male have been doing soft looksmaxxing for literally thousands of years lmao wtf is this thread, being a true blackpiller=being autistic enough to consider lefort 3
Legit.... Kings were wearing high heals before foids and British men wore powdered wigs to hide Norwooding

This why looksmaxing and incel culture should have stayed underground

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AraTe, randomguy1235, Elgoblino and 3 others
That's truth. Chadlite from my school weafs boots with big elevation, if course he take care of his skin, hair, fashion. How subhumans can compete

Can you send me pictures of those boots? I wanna get one

Just remember sustained looksmaxxing means you'll easily slay at 30, if you don't now. Most men get fat and ugly in the thirties, don't be the norm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cleftcel, I'mme, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
This why looksmaxing and incel culture should have stayed underground
Geeks are too busy trying to spread the โ€œblackpillโ€ on social media, apps etc. so โ€œnormiesโ€ can see them and realize the truth..

Nobody realizes that ppl just think these guys have Aspergers and are autistic and socially awkward

Geeks have it in their head that if they blackpill a bunch of people theyโ€™ll create 100 new friends to talk about jaw width together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, AraTe, I'mme and 5 others
Just remember sustained looksmaxxing means you'll easily slay at 30, if you don't now. Most men get fat and ugly in the thirties, don't be the norm.
most people i know already getting fat at mid to late 20s

What you mentioned is just basic hygiene and softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
What kind of cope is this? Most women including the older ones will always prefer a young jock over an oldcel. Just because you will be less subhuman than the average 30yo man doesn't mean you'll slay since younger guys are still counting in your competition and a lot of Chads have MILF fetishes.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and autistic_tendencies
What kind of cope is this? Most women including the older ones will always prefer a young jock over an oldcel. Just because you will be less subhuman than the average 30yo man doesn't mean you'll slay since younger guys are still counting in your competition and a lot of Chads have MILF fetishes.

LMAO, you're an idiot. Most older women prefer guys in the same age bracket -- maybe slightly younger.

LMAO, you're an idiot. Most older women prefer guys in the same age bracket -- maybe slightly younger.
Yeah, they prefer them for LTR/betabuxx material since they had their fun when they were younger. No woman is lusting for some post prime oldcel when college jocks are just a single swipe away (and even for Chads their slaying rate drops harder than the 2008 housing prices once they're past their prime). If you can't get away whit claiming that you are at most 25 it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
in ancient egypt both genders were known to wear makeup

I've literally heard Chads joke about how they put in the work to look good but then downplay it to others so they think its just naturally like that
JFL if you think you can just effortlessly look amazing without working at it (for most people, of course exceptions exist), go look at before afters of celebrities for examples of this, Tom Cruise comes to mind as looking incel tier when younger

Cope

True after I'm done looksmaxing I'll go from mogging 98% of my city to 99.5%. Legit over unless you've got a Chad base of height, frame, dimorphism.

Yeah close to everyone lookmax. But the good thing women lookmax more then men