most cucked guy ive ever seen

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i am in india currently for like a vacation , i used tinder over there , which is so cucked like theres a lot girls that want ltrs on tinder jfl , ltr on tinder:lul::lul:? , but there was this one that was dtf so i went there and nailed her , after fucking her she tells me she has a boyfriend so i ask her if she is cheating and she says "no , me and my boyfriend just have a week each month where we fuck other people to keep the relationship fresh" so then i got her social media while leaving to contact again and after finding her guy i asked him about this . now heres the thing , the girl got laid with like 9 guys , all attractive dudes only in the first 4 days , meanwhile the guy , in two years of his relationship only got 2 lays and both of them were last year , he is still finding one for this year :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, IdiAmin, curryboy123 and 17 others
Hindi me bol bhai

i usually rd essays but not those by greycels , sorry nothing personal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 10615, Kristin and 5 others
Lol scanned the text for a second and immediately scrolled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Kristin, BradAniston and 2 others
bruh , wait a sec
@Gargantuan @Lorsss @Sergeant @knajjd @her @Kingkellz
hey bitches , make me greencel pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Chadeep and Deleted member 7651
Tinder me kitni sundar ladki mili. Mostly left wing feminist type ki hi hoti hai.
woh below average thi , uska banda better dikh rha tha
translation : low tier becky with a normie

so i am in india currently for like a vacation , i used tinder over there , which is so cucked like theres a lot girls that want ltrs on tinder jfl , ltr on tinder:lul::lul:? , but there was this one that was dtf so i went there and nailed her , after fucking her she tells me she has a boyfriend so i ask her if she is cheating and she says "no , me and my boyfriend just have a week each month where we fuck other people to keep the relationship fresh" so then i got her social media while leaving to contact again and after finding her guy i asked him about this . now heres the thing , the girl got laid with like 9 guys , all attractive dudes only in the first 4 days , meanwhile the guy , in two years of his relationship only got 2 lays and both of them were last year , he is still finding one for this year :lul::lul::lul:
broooootal why would u even do this as a man

woh below average thi , uska banda better dikh rha tha
translation : low tier becky with a normie
Imagine being so cucked. Wo shayad full liberal open relationship type waala hoga.

This why They should change their religion to Islam.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Imagine being so cucked. Wo shayad full liberal open relationship type waala hoga.
are mein bol rha hu , i wish he never marries that whore

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
are mein bol rha hu , i wish he never marries that whore
Soyboys are everywhere bhai. He will marry her I bet. If she leaves him he will be fucking goats and other animals.

Open relationships are basically just cuckold relationships for non-chads.

Soyboys are everywhere bhai. He will marry her I bet. If she leaves him he will be fucking goats and other animals.
what's wrong with fucking goats?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
This happened

the dude was islam lol and even the girl was islam , im hindu dindu tho

@brbbrah Hindu chads cucking Muslim “”men”” yet again, a tale as old as time itself

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Wallenberg
@brbbrah Hindu chads cucking Muslim “”men”” yet again, a tale as old as time itself
rather than hindu or muslim, its more of attractive dudes cucking guys who are too weak to have a normal relationship, like bitch i saw a loser dude who says "im ready to be in a open relationship cause 'males' have been oppressing women for a long time so now its my turn to repay" 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Coping_nope
No picth no careth