Most effective and simple hair washing regimen

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
This is a guide for what to use on your hair and how often.

Nizoral:
- How often: Once a week.
- Rationale: This destroys dandruff and can also provide benefits against hair loss with the ingredient “Ketoconazole”, most notably hair loss due to scalp irritation, inflammation and fungal infections. Very strong so use no more than once a week.

Shampoo:
- How often: Twice a week.
- Rationale: You need to use shampoo to thoroughly wash your hair from things that water can’t remove. However, over use of shampoo can dry out the hair so this needs to be limited.

Conditioner:
- How often: After every Nizoral/shampoo application.
- Rationale: Shampoo and Nizoral removes moisture and oil from the hair, therefore conditioner is essential for adding those back into your hair. Using conditioner all the time however can make your hair overreact and produce less sebum (naturally produced hair oil), leading to dryer hair over time.

Water:
- How often: Daily.
- Rationale: Shower every day you dirty bastards.

Example routine:

Monday: Shampoo + Conditioner.

Wednesday: Shampoo + Conditioner.

Friday: Nizoral + Conditioner.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Budflog
screenshotted. interesting read but hair is pure cope in my case.

screenshotted. interesting read but hair is pure cope in my case.
Dude if you’re not chad or legit ugly, hair is important.

What do you mean in your case though?

Dude if you’re not chad or legit ugly, hair is important.

What do you mean in your case though?
my face is destroyed with acne, currently waiting to get accutane (I've done everything, ive has acne for 6 years it's hormonal, everything is cope for my acne, I've tried it all).

hair is great but it's cope because it's not the reason im unnatractive. fyi though, if you have super greasy skin like me, your hair will get greasy fast too. My skin makes so much sebum, much more than the average person, that my hair is never perfect in texture, it's always over oily due to the sheer amount of sebum.

example below, picture taken 30 min ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_195636.jpg
    IMG_20200525_195636.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 42
my face is destroyed with acne, currently waiting to get accutane (I've done everything, ive has acne for 6 years it's hormonal, everything is cope for my acne, I've tried it all).

hair is great but it's cope because it's not the reason im unnatractive. fyi though, if you have super greasy skin like me, your hair will get greasy fast too. My skin makes so much sebum, much more than the average person, that my hair is never perfect in texture, it's always over oily due to the sheer amount of sebum.

Fair enough, unfortunately i don’t know enough about skin to help out bro

This is a guide for what to use on your hair and how often.

Nizoral:
- How often: Once a week.
- Rationale: This destroys dandruff and can also provide benefits against hair loss with the ingredient “Ketoconazole”, most notably hair loss due to scalp irritation, inflammation and fungal infections. Very strong so use no more than once a week.

Shampoo:
- How often: Twice a week.
- Rationale: You need to use shampoo to thoroughly wash your hair from things that water can’t remove. However, over use of shampoo can dry out the hair so this needs to be limited.

Conditioner:
- How often: After every Nizoral/shampoo application.
- Rationale: Shampoo and Nizoral removes moisture and oil from the hair, therefore conditioner is essential for adding those back into your hair. Using conditioner all the time however can make your hair overreact and produce less sebum (naturally produced hair oil), leading to dryer hair over time.

Water:
- How often: Daily.
- Rationale: Shower every day you dirty bastards.

Example routine:

Monday: Shampoo + Conditioner.

Wednesday: Shampoo + Conditioner.

Friday: Nizoral + Conditioner.

Good thread if this shits legit. Recommendations for shampoo and conditioner?

Dude I have told you like 3 times already.

Only shower in cold water and it will fix your acne.

- Change pillow case often
- Don't touch face

The key is Cold Water because then your pours don't open

please i need recommedation for good shampoo+conditioner

please i need recommedation for good shampoo+conditioner
Good thread if this shits legit. Recommendations for shampoo and conditioner?
The shampoo doesn’t matter. I use Nivea 3 in 1 (body, face and hair) to save time in the shower and it works well.

Conditioner is the most important and I do that separately afterwards. I use L’Oreal 6 oil conditioner, adds a lot of oil and moisture into the hair. Always use stand alone conditioner, never use 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner as that’s shit and has no conditioning effects.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope