MOST FUCKED UP MAN IN HISTORY

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish[1] (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer, child rapist, and cannibal.

He inserted sewing needles into his body. Nearly 30 needles were found in his groin area after he told a psychiatrist they were there. Fish also ate his own shit and burned himself with hot irons and pokers. Most disturbingly, Fish was obsessed with cannibalism.

Albert Fish letter (NSFW)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Beetlejuice, Acnno and 4 others
I would’ve done similar shit in the Middle Ages

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
It’s not a joke

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
normal people: omg that's sick! disgusting!

.me autists: low inhib dark triad mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5698, TUSSELEIF and 17 others
I would’ve done similar shit in the Middle Ages
You sure?
This man ate shit, drank piss, was a pedo cannibal murder, enjoyed inflicting pain on himself and others and was in general an insane motherfucker

you wouldn’t last a day with him, let’s be honest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7240
You sure?
This man ate shit, drank piss, was a pedo cannibal murder, enjoyed inflicting pain on himself and others and was in general an insane motherfucker

you wouldn’t last a day with him, let’s be honest
Yes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
bump for dark triad low inhib chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
Around 1910, while he was working in Wilmington, Delaware, Fish met a 19-year-old man named Thomas Kedden. He took Kedden to where he was staying, and the two began a sadomasochistic relationship; it is unclear whether or not Fish forced Kedden to do these things, but in his confession he implies that the man was intellectually disabled. After ten days, Fish took Kedden to "an old farm house", where he began to torture him. The torture took place over two weeks. Fish eventually tied Kedden up and cut off half of his penis. "I shall never forget his scream, or the look he gave me", Fish later recalled. He originally intended to kill Kedden, cut up his body, and take it home, but he feared the hot weather would draw attention to him; instead, Fish poured peroxide over the wound, wrapped it in a Vaseline-covered handkerchief, left a $10 bill, kissed Kedden goodbye, and left. "Took first train I could get back home. Never heard what become of him, or tried to find out," Fish said.[17]
:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Shrek2OnDvD and Danish_Retard
negative inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Shrek2OnDvD

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Carbon Copy
based and redpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
This is what lack of forward growth will do to a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 3299