Most guys have no idea how to talk to women

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
So many dudes have no fucking clue how to talk to good looking women in a face to face scenario. Majority are try harding, cracking shitty jokes, or trying to make fun of other people hoping the girl will start laughing etc etc, buying them drinks to get the drunk, being too aggressive, complimenting her too much, you get the drill. It’s fucking painful to watch and it makes me wanna knock the guy out just to save him from his own misery.

Wanna know how to talk to women? It’s fucking simple. Talk to them as you were talking to one of your friends, but with a touch of sexual tension.
Use your instincts not your mind. Do you overthink when you talk to a friend? No. It just comes natural and you say whatever you have on your mind without giving a fuck. The same applies to women. Just because they are good looking doesn’t mean they’re not normal people who should be treated as such.

689e64cc70423ac88b7b5f56705c38cb.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks, mesr, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
just imagine her with a cock in her mouth and it removes all the anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, Pillarman and love=everything
I talk to them as if they were a mirror copy of me because I am incredibly self-absorbed and narcassitic.

And just like a mirror my behaviour gives a reflection of the braindead foids I try to talk into bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and love=everything
Massive cope, the guy I met last night knows how to talk to women. He is constantly teases and making jokes with them, he was cleaver in what he said, he was always a in good mood even when the sloppy girl dropped his coke on the ground.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
So many dudes have no fucking clue how to talk to good looking women in a face to face scenario. Majority are try harding, cracking shitty jokes, or trying to make fun of other people hoping the girl will start laughing etc etc, buying them drinks to get the drunk, being too aggressive, complimenting her too much, you get the drill. It’s fucking painful to watch and it makes me wanna knock the guy out just to save him from his own misery.

Wanna know how to talk to women? It’s fucking simple. Talk to them as you were talking to one of your friends, but with a touch of sexual tension.
Use your instincts not your mind. Do you overthink when you talk to a friend? No. It just comes natural and you say whatever you have on your mind without giving a fuck. The same applies to women. Just because they are good looking doesn’t mean they’re not normal people who should be treated as such.

689e64cc70423ac88b7b5f56705c38cb.png
Are you straightcel? Crisick? I can't keep up with the name changes. I'm guessing straightcel since your avatar is of the same chick I think

I have trouble escalating with women on online dating. If they don't show much interest, I just assume that I'm not gonna get laid. Since whenever I ask out a girl who doesn't seem eager, it never leads to sex anyways. Yogapants, my Punjabi ex, the women I've hooked up with, they were all hungry for me prior to meeting.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
Are you straightcel? Crisick? I can't keep up with the name changes. I'm guessing straightcel since your avatar is of the same chick I think

I have trouble escalating with women on online dating. If they don't show much interest, I just assume that I'm not gonna get laid. Since whenever I ask out a girl who doesn't seem eager, it never leads to sex anyways. Yogapants, my Punjabi ex, the women I've hooked up with, they were all hungry for me prior to meeting.
i copy and pasted a crisick thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Your face should do the talking

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
just imagine her with a cock in her mouth and it removes all the anxiety
Just imagine her taking a massive smelly steamy shit, grunting and pushing for her life. Guarantee you'll feel zero anxiety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 470
this is true but the sexual tension part can only work if ur good looking