Most ideal bodyframe for man (just have wide clavicles and ribcage theory)

Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
As we know bones play huge role in facial aesthetics, but the same holds truth for the body as well.

Just look at Steve Reeves bodyframe when he was 15.

In my opinion he has the ideal bodyframe for a male, even though in this picture he doesn't have a huge amount of muscle mass,
his naturally wide frame makes him look big. So if you have good bone structure you don`t need that muscle to look good.

Steve Reeves in motion:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 399 and Extra Chromosome
you can't have a wide rib cage and clavicles without your entire body being wide as well, bodies aren't custom made.

Steve Reeves just focused on training his upper part the most that's why it looks wider than the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and FatmanO
you can't have a wide rib cage and clavicles without your entire body being wide as well

That's what I was talking about, but with a bad bodyframe no amount of training the upper body can give you that wide of a look that Steve has, you are ultimately pretty much limited to the width and the proportions of your bones.
Its about having wide clavicles and ribcage realitive to your wiast and hips.
Just look at this framecel for example:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, shimada, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Br
That's what I was talking about, but with a bad bodyframe no amount of training the upper body can give you that wide of a look that Steve has, you are ultimately pretty much limited to the width and the proportions of your bones.

View attachment 29414
Twinks me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Coping

View attachment 29414
JEEESUS CHRIST

View attachment 29414
Dear lord Jesus Christ... thank you for my naturally 19 inch Bidelt and 12 inch waist...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Out fucking standing work OP. I was going to post about the same thing actually. A big frame can give the illusion of muscle even in clothes. Gymcelling in some ways is just a way of frauding frame.
Moral of the story: If your going to get on HGH it if your growing already, maximise test and lower estrogen. Test tells the body to widen clavicles during growth whereas estrogen tells the body to widen hips. Obviously as a male the former is preferred.

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Chad Dragonslayer, jefferson and 1 other person
Out fucking standing work OP. I was going to post about the same thing actually. A big frame can give the illusion of muscle even in clothes. Gymcelling in some ways is just a way of frauding frame.
Moral of the story: If your going to get on HGH it if your growing already, maximise test and lower estrogen. Test tells the body to widen clavicles during growth whereas estrogen tells the body to widen hips. Obviously as a male the former is preferred.
Might go on ai inhib for this reason

Yeah exactly

Me 6.5 months ago (with a pump jfl)

Me the other day (no pump)

subhuman lighting but you can still see shoulder to waist ratio.

I look way better in shirts. Just got on cycle recently too, in another 2 months I'll look completely different again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, YoungRichNigga, stuckneworleans and 8 others
Yeah exactly

View attachment 29487

View attachment 29486

I look way better in shirts. Just got on cycle recently too, in another 2 months I'll look completely different again.
Is that actual frame change or muscle mass giving the illusion? Looks good either way

Its obvious tbh, what isnt obvious is whats better to have - long or short torso?

View attachment 29414

Kangaroo Mode

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dogtown and mrdolphin

It´s over if you don´t fill out your clothes like this:

Clavicles can growth up to 25 years, so HGH could do wonders even if you older.
There must be a way to affect your clavicles trough wolff's law, like mewing for the shoulder girdle.
Its obvious tbh, what isnt obvious is whats better to have - long or short torso?

I would say on the shorter side is ideal, as it gives the upper body a wider appearance and an overall better look:

Last edited:
Yeah exactly

View attachment 29487

View attachment 29486

Holy shit, that's impressive.
How long would it take to achieve such an improvement naturally?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin

View attachment 29414
Luckily these framecels are rare, and most people have avg body proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and SayNoToRotting
you can't have a wide rib cage and clavicles without your entire body being wide as well, bodies aren't custom made.

Steve Reeves just focused on training his upper part the most that's why it looks wider than the rest.
Thats pretty good method, only doing upper body and ignoring legs will give you a wider look

View attachment 29414
yeah but who actually has a frame like that?
As we know bones play huge role in facial aesthetics, but the same holds truth for the body as well.

View attachment 29407

In my opinion he has the ideal bodyframe for a male, even though in this picture he doesn't have a huge amount of muscle mass,
his naturally wide frame makes him look big. So if you have good bone structure you don`t need that muscle to look good.

Steve Reeves in motion:

also cringing to the bone at that video, both voicefrauding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, hooked_on_tonics and Extra Chromosome
I literally have similar frame as him with 21" bidelt BUT it also comes with wide hips which is inevitable, + wide hips are a good thing and look robust, jfl if you think its about having skinny legs and wide shoulders instead of Wide everything (except waist)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I literally have similar frame as him with 21" bidelt BUT it also comes with wide hips which is inevitable, + wide hips are a good thing and look robust, jfl if you think its about having skinny legs and wide shoulders instead of Wide everything (except waist)
legit, size> proportions, even though both together is ideal.
Yeah exactly

View attachment 29487

View attachment 29486

good progress, looks a little bit unbalanced though, try working on them forearms more.

@jefferson did you put heavy emphasis on shoulders for frame or were those your results from a standard program

@jefferson did you put heavy emphasis on shoulders for frame or were those your results from a standard program
I did do quite alot of shoulder stuff at first, now I just do it once a week but still go pretty hard on that day and have that one day dedicated to shoulders.

• +1
Is it possible to get the body of David Laid with roids? He is not huge, just very fit. How long it would take? What roids to take?

he has 1 in a billion genetics regarding combination of: height, frame, metabolism, muscle insertions, muscle building genetics

most ppl naturally will never look like him but you can get similar "stats" as in muscle mass, strength, body fat if ur dedicated enough

• +1
He doesnt look god of genetics in first pic.

http://nattyornot.com/david-laid-natty-or-not/

Most of Laid’s before photos are almost irrelevant since he was 14-15 years old in them. At that age, people are still growing, and we can’t say with certainty that he wasn’t destined to have a large frame. Nonetheless, he does display some classic ectomorphic tendencies in the before photos and does not appear very wide. If anything, he seems to be another lanky kid. I think that most ectomorphs reading this would agree that they knew their fate even at 14. I am one of those guys. I am 6’1”/185cm tall and have 6.25-inch/15.87cm wrists. This means that my frame is thin for my height. Consequently, I weigh less than expected. Looking back, my future was already evident even at 14. Yes, I grew in height after that age, but I remained an ecto. Thus, I am inclined to believe that Laid is just another ecto kid with a thin bone structure, although I would need his true wrist measurement to know this for sure. But if I had a gun to my head, I would say that his bones are on the thin side.

Attachments

• davidlaid.jpg
    davidlaid.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
  • +1

Looks cute in the before

• Love it

View attachment 29407

Steve Reeves in motion:

lol that is a funny video.

He has nice voice as well. Pretty perfect body and doesn't have that "gymcel vibe"
Dat' shrinkwrapped trenbolone look...mirin

Wondering how he maintains his hair on those roids, lucky fuck

• +1
Wondering how he maintains his hair on those roids, lucky fuck
I don't know if he is routinely off cycle- but in the videos I watched he barely even looked like he lifts (in a shirt)

Shut the fuck up Fatman

• JFL
I don't know if he is routinely off cycle- but in the videos I watched he barely even looked like he lifts (in a shirt)

That's what I was talking about...
And he does not have a good diet too, nor take supplements.

Gay frame

Chico frame is ideal and also my frame you retards

View attachment 29414

No bodyfat for your hips.

Another reminder for gymcels