Most important muscles for attraction

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
The muscles that show most often in typical day to day clothing

since attraction is immediate girls are deciding basically instantly (they don’t have time to analyze your glutes ect)

so it would be forearms and neck. Then upper pec and traps (can show thru shirt)

unless you’re using body pics onn dating sites

ur face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and WannaBeA6
BLUECEL MOMENT

face then height then frame then muscles

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Lars
i think arms overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
over for deadliftcels

any muscles that support frame and overall size eg shoulders, back, neck and chest. other than that in my experience thighs calves and both forearms and upper arms are important

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
thats basically everything tho jfl

The muscles that show most often in typical day to day clothing

since attraction is immediate girls are deciding basically instantly (they don’t have time to analyze your glutes ect)

so it would be forearms and neck. Then upper pec and traps (can show thru shirt)

unless you’re using body pics onn dating sites

assuming your face is at least a 6 or 7 shoulders forearms biceps chest back abs then legs. reasoning girls love broad shoulders and thats noticeable in almost all clothing even if its not revealed forearms because you see those in all shirts excluding long sleeve biceps chest back self explanatory abs are only good for when you have your shirt off and most guys don't walk around shirtless unless there at the beach or maybe in there house (or if its like 90+ outside) legs will almost always be covered in pants unless its hot so that's last

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
any muscles that support frame and overall size eg shoulders, back, neck and chest. other than that in my experience thighs calves and both forearms and upper arms are important
That’s the whole body except midsection...

That’s the whole body except midsection...
Yeah. They’re all important and who doesn’t train their whole body tbh. The only one that’s maybe less important is calves If you’re wearing trousers. You can probably still see big thighs tbh. If I had to narrow it down to three it would be neck (whole) arms and shoulders though