Redpill Most important muscles to train for attraction

X

x69

?????? ????
Time online
SHOULDERS / TRAPS / NECK

These are the muscles that make someone look intimidating. These are also the muscles that cause attraction.
If you ask girls they'll say: Abs, Arms, Legs, Butt or whatever. Unless it's a conversation between girl and girl:
Majority says shoulders
If a guy asks girls they are totally different answers:
Almost every girl says Abs, Arms, Butt, Chest. Different gender, different answers but I am not going to Redpill you on why girls say particular stuff to guys.

My theory why Shoulders/Traps/Neck are the most attractive/intimidating muscles:
Testost.png

Shoulder/Trap/Neck are the parts where androgen density is at its highest. Testosterone is what makes you have high fighting success, makes you socially dominant/succesful, aggressive when needed, powerful. By developing these muscles you could signal that you have high testosterone.
Remember girls don't actively look for this stuff.. girls are attracted to what other girls find attractive and what do they find attractive? Just read some womens magazine lmao.

Shoulder/Trap/Neck are the most important muscles. They should get #1 priority.

X

x69

?????? ????
Time online
Also when people look at your face they only see the surroundings and if you have a thick neck with good traps and shoulders you're automatically more attractive. If you're really ugly it wont work tbh

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Time online
6m
When I take steroids my traps blow up so fricken much. I actually have to stop doing DB shrugs because im afraif my traps will get too huge and reduce the appearence of my frame. The shoulder and chest gains are amazing though!!! One thing girls said a lot was like I got "Wider". They all would have this shocked kinda face and and then extend their hands infront of them and widen the gap ?.

X

x69

?????? ????
Time online
When I take steroids my traps blow up so fricken much. I actually have to stop doing DB shrugs because im afraif my traps will get too huge and reduce the appearence of my frame. The shoulder and chest gains are amazing though!!! One thing girls said a lot was like I got "Wider". They all would have this shocked kinda face and and then extend their hands infront of them and widen the gap ?.
Just shows what girls like =/= what they say.
Pretty cool how steroids make your traps and shoulders get huge. I'll also inject if I have enough money for it. Probably got scammed for the Proviron I bought.. either that or some customs from some country took it home. Tommorow is the last day for it to arrive.

Would the increase in Free T also have effect on Traps/Shoulders you think?

• +1
Reactions: lll
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Time online
6m
Just shows what girls like =/= what they say.
Pretty cool how steroids make your traps and shoulders get huge. I'll also inject if I have enough money for it. Probably got scammed for the Proviron I bought.. either that or some customs from some country took it home. Tommorow is the last day for it to arrive.

Would the increase in Free T also have effect on Traps/Shoulders you think?
I dont think you'd notice much gains from just proviron. PM me the website you've ordered from.

• +1
X

x69

?????? ????
Time online
I dont think you'd notice much gains from just proviron. PM me the website you've ordered from.
No website lol just from a person. Will buy it from a website next time. The person is prettg legit but its gotta go through 3-4 countries so it probably got caught

• +1
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Time online
6m
No website lol just from a person. Will buy it from a website next time. The person is prettg legit but its gotta go through 3-4 countries so it probably got caught
Hmmm. What country are you in again? And what city?

• +1
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Time online
6m
Netherlands. In a real small city so naming it here would be quaranteed Dox
Hmmm. Try walking up to the biggest guy in your gym and asking him. Oddly, that works for a lot of people ?.

Let me see if my source ships to the neatherlands.

• +1
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Time online
6m
Shoulders > Chest > Abs/Back > Biceps.

Shoulders mog everything man, that V-taper is just soooo peng. If you a framecel with the narrow shoulders and wide hips/waist I feel for ya

• +1
Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Inactive
Time online
104d 7h 0m
Didnt notice this was necro old thread but its legit anyway

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
Time online
40d 9h 35m
they always say hand size .srs

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
163d 14h 4m
legit indeed

Hero of the Imperium

Hero of the Imperium

Amateur
Time online
14d 19h 37m
Agreed, good work. What I have been researching myself

People laughed at roidcels who don't work out properly, indeed there was a picture here of a roider who I chest mogged from just doing pushups, but what is important to SCHOLARSHIP is to note what he did grow - traps, shoulders, neck, lats

These will be the most sexually dimorphic muscles

M

Mr Norwood

Trainee
Time online
7d 21h 38m
Context is key here though. When girls say shoulders, they mean broad shoulders make them wet. That does not neccessarily mean they're looking for big rounded 3D delts. Your shoulder width comes from your clavicles, you can have broad shoulders without training a day in your life.

Because girls don't know what they're talking about, some may think their attraction to wide shoulders means shoulder muscles are what attracts them.

Now you can extrapolate to think increasing your broadness through shoulder training is the most successful gymmax which is a fair argument. I can also see the argument for arms and neck because these are the muscles that are almost always visible.

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Banned
Time online
71d 2h 30m
the frame muscle

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Mage
Time online
12d 2h 37m
SHOULDERS / TRAPS / NECK

These are the muscles that make someone look intimidating. These are also the muscles that cause attraction.
If you ask girls they'll say: Abs, Arms, Legs, Butt or whatever. Unless it's a conversation between girl and girl:
Majority says shoulders
If a guy asks girls they are totally different answers:
Almost every girl says Abs, Arms, Butt, Chest. Different gender, different answers but I am not going to Redpill you on why girls say particular stuff to guys.

My theory why Shoulders/Traps/Neck are the most attractive/intimidating muscles:
View attachment 263

Shoulder/Trap/Neck are the parts where androgen density is at its highest. Testosterone is what makes you have high fighting success, makes you socially dominant/succesful, aggressive when needed, powerful. By developing these muscles you could signal that you have high testosterone.
Remember girls don't actively look for this stuff.. girls are attracted to what other girls find attractive and what do they find attractive? Just read some womens magazine lmao.

Shoulder/Trap/Neck are the most important muscles. They should get #1 priority.
Realistically, Shoulders don't grow for shit unless you take gear that raises androgens. Arms will grow an inch a year natty so thats about as good as mewing. Legs only look good when you're in the top 99th percentile and can see veins. For normies just focus on neck girth, ass, and forearm veins... three things I NEVER see people working in the gym.

justadude

justadude

Zephir
Time online
22d 19h 48m
so stupid, everything needs to be well built with the exception of legs. You cant just train fucking traps and expect to look good

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Time online
21d 22h 36m
incel trait: focusing on certain muscles more than others

train everything! yes, legs too.

N

noobeater

Trainee
Time online
2d 10h 11m