Most important traits for men listed in order of importance.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
Here I list most important traits for men:

1) Being tall enough.
2) Being lean, especially in the face.
3) Having a good frame, especially wide shoulders, proportionally wide neck and good posture.
4) Healthy look, especially in the skin and the eye area. Typically golden skin and white non-inflamed eyes,
5) Good eye area.
6) Charisma
7) Quality hair or harmony when bald.
8) Having confidence.
9) Having status.
10) Masculine lower third area.
11) Deep voice.
12) Color harmony between hair and eye-color.
13) Prominent and forward zygos.
14) Good natural body odor.
15) Good dick size and dick stamina.
16) Good lower ab area : tight abs and a nice V-taper.

Is this accurate enough?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11479, Lmao and 8 others
Yeah everything there is good tbh, nice post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, antiantifa, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
tldr, 1-16 = just be chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lepo2317
I think somebody is a dicklet.
Images 1 21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, No Bones Dax, Deleted member 11604 and 7 others
Dick at very least 5th

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I think somebody is a dicklet.
View attachment 944410
Not really, I am 17cm x 13.5cm, which is kinda average-ish for my height.

It's only n=1(I only slayed twice), but the girl I fucked was way more into mental shit which got her off than my dick. I could get her off with my fingers just by teasing her physically and verbally alongside. Also I noticed fucking less deep gave faster orgasms, I suppose because the shape of the head of my dick would be rubbing against the G-spot when I fucked less deep.

I also noticed 13.5cm is girthy enough for anal. I imagine 15cm girth wouldn't be able to have anal as easily.

Again, it's only n=1, but girls tend to be more sensual and care more about emotions than dick size.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Dick at very least 5th
Why?

Assuming you get laid, she'll never know before you actually get laid.

I'm from Europe so maybe it's different, but people here don't seem to care too much about the size?

Not really, I am 17cm x 13.5cm, which is kinda average-ish for my height.

It's only n=1(I only slayed twice), but the girl I fucked was way more into mental shit which got her off than my dick. I could get her off with my fingers just by teasing her physically and verbally alongside. Also I noticed fucking less deep gave faster orgasms, I suppose because the shape of the head of my dick would be rubbing against the G-spot when I fucked less deep.

I also noticed 13.5cm is girthy enough for anal. I imagine 15cm girth wouldn't be able to have anal as easily.

Again, it's only n=1, but girls tend to be more sensual and care more about emotions than dick size.
That's above average. And girls don't care that much about size unless it's too small or too big.

That's above average. And girls don't care that much about size unless it's too small or too big.
Yeah I know it's above average, but it's actually average for my height. And yeah it's my experience in northern Europe that females really don't care about the package unless it's abnormally big(they might just fuck you for it or decide not to) or abnormally small(you're probably fucked, better be good in hands, tongue and mental play).

voice and lower third matter way more than wide zygos, in fact wide zygos aren't even that much of a good trait, it's more about having defined and forward zygos. Actually wide zygos like khabib make you look like a monkey

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Why?

Assuming you get laid, she'll never know before you actually get laid.

I'm from Europe so maybe it's different, but people here don't seem to care too much about the size?
Depends where tbh, in the west it does, if you can find a away to make it obvious you will get laid , look at the comments on this .

voice and lower third matter way more than wide zygos, in fact wide zygos aren't even that much of a good trait, it's more about having defined and forward zygos. Actually wide zygos like khabib make you look like a monkey
Agree, edited the post.

Depends where tbh, in the west it does, if you can find a away to make it obvious you will get laid , look at the comments on this .

Idk, man, he doesn't look like he's packing tbh, to me it seems like he just flashed a half-erect penis and that's why the comments were there. I don't think IRL he'd be able to slay even if he flashed like that.

Coping real hard rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Here I list most important traits for men:

1) Being tall enough.
2) Being lean, especially in the face.
3) Having a good frame, especially wide shoulders, proportionally wide neck and good posture.
4) Healthy look, especially in the skin and the eye area. Typically golden skin and white non-inflamed eyes,
5) Good eye area.
6) Charisma
7) Quality hair or harmony when bald.
8) Having confidence.
9) Having status.
10) Wide zygos.
11) Masculine lower third area.
12) Deep voice.
13) Color harmony between hair and eye-color.
14) Good natural body odor.
15) Good dick size and dick stamina.
16) Good lower ab area : tight abs and a nice V-taper.

Is this accurate enough?
I have all of these except for status and wide zygos. This should make me a terachad, but I am far from that. Explain this

I have all of these except for status and wide zygos. This should make me a terachad, but I am far from that. Explain this
It's simple. You're lying to yourself?

Post face, frame and height.

I find it hard to believe you're not a chad. I have no harmony and even I've slayed just because of being tall while having a puffy face.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
It's simple. You're lying to yourself?

Post face, frame and height.

I find it hard to believe you're not a chad. I have no harmony and even I've slayed just because of being tall while having a puffy face.
Face:
PicsArt 01 24 075807

Frame:
PicsArt 01 24 080709

Height: 6'5"

Alright my shoulders and neck aren't super wide or anything, I'll give you that. But still above average. And still I meet all criteria except zygos, and I'm currently leanmaxxing for better abs

Face:
View attachment 944527

Frame:
View attachment 944543
Height: 6'5"

Alright my shoulders and neck aren't super wide or anything, I'll give you that. But still above average. And still I meet all criteria except zygos, and I'm currently leanmaxxing for better abs
You don't look bad, but you actually don't meet the most important criteria in the beginning, the first 5.

1) For example you're tall, but you're actually too tall. In my post I say tall enough, but of course there is also such thing as being too tall. 6'5 is of course no death sentence and a lot of females prefer very tall men.

2) You're also not lean in your face at all, your cheeks look very roundish/bloated.

3) Your frame looks okay, but shoulder width is very unproportional. Mirin the neck width though.

4) You look very pale, maybe it's the camera. Your eyes look fine though.

5) Your eye area looks good.

I think with a good haircut, better skin tone, wider shoulders and leaner face you'd be chadlite and easily slay though. Your frame has mega potential at that height, but it's very hard work.

You don't look bad, but you actually don't meet the most important criteria in the beginning, the first 5.

1) For example you're tall, but you're actually too tall. In my post I say tall enough, but of course there is also such thing as being too tall. 6'5 is of course no death sentence and a lot of females prefer very tall men.

2) You're also not lean in your face at all, your cheeks look very roundish/bloated.

3) Your frame looks okay, but shoulder width is very unproportional. Mirin the neck width though.

4) You look very pale, maybe it's the camera. Your eyes look fine though.

5) Your eye area looks good.

I think with a good haircut, better skin tone, wider shoulders and leaner face you'd be chadlite and easily slay though. Your frame has mega potential at that height, but it's very hard work.
How the fuck do I look pale? My skin tone is almost ethnic levels of tanned. I have the exact ideal golden tan skin color, just light enough to still look white. That picture has a very bright camera flash that's probably why. The color of my "frame" skin is more like my real skin tone

And my face is lean. It just looks that way because of my lack of zygos and maxillary advancement

And I live in the Netherlands, so I don't think I am quite too tall yet

How the fuck do I look pale? My skin tone is almost ethnic levels of tanned. I have the exact ideal golden tan skin color, just light enough to still look white. That picture has a very bright camera flash that's probably why. The color of my "frame" skin is more like my real skin tone

And my face is lean. It just looks that way because of my lack of zygos and maxillary advancement

And I live in the Netherlands, so I don't think I am quite too tall yet
I live in NL as well, you'd definitely be on the taller side, but as I said before it's a big plus for some chicks. Your face doesn't look lean, it might be lean, but it doesn't look lean. Typically lean face = angular everywhere, your face seems rounded.

I agree the flash messes up colors. It's hard to judge your face with selfie distortion + flash. I can only judge your body and it's definitely not chad-tier, so it's no surprise you're not a chad. Your face doesn't look chad-tier from what I see either as it doesn't seem lean, but maybe that's just distortion? Your haircut is also big failo, kinda look like your have some sickness ngl.

Where you from in Netherlands? Maybe one day I can make good tinder pics for you, tbh I think you'd slay if you your face is lean as you claim and you're 6'5. Height and leanness account for over 60% of attractiveness variation in males. Dimorphism only 30%.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
lower third is way too low ngl, there isn't a single good looking male with a bad mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I live in NL as well, you'd definitely be on the taller side, but as I said before it's a big plus for some chicks. Your face doesn't look lean, it might be lean, but it doesn't look lean. Typically lean face = angular everywhere, your face seems rounded.

I agree the flash messes up colors. It's hard to judge your face with selfie distortion + flash. I can only judge your body and it's definitely not chad-tier, so it's no surprise you're not a chad. Your face doesn't look chad-tier from what I see either as it doesn't seem lean, but maybe that's just distortion? Your haircut is also big failo, kinda look like your have some sickness ngl.

Where you from in Netherlands? Maybe one day I can make good tinder pics for you, tbh I think you'd slay if you your face is lean as you claim and you're 6'5. Height and leanness account for over 60% of attractiveness variation in males. Dimorphism only 30%.

Alright I sent you a PM for further discussion

My order based on your list:
1. Eye area
2. Height
3. healthy look
4. Zygos
5. Lower third
6. Frame
7. Lean
8. Deep voice
9. charisma
10. Hair quality
11. Colour harmony
12. Confidence
13. Status
14. Dick
15. body odour/lack of (much higher in the list if you smell like shit)
16. Abs

lower third is way too low ngl, there isn't a single good looking male with a bad mandible.
It's not necessarily traits for physical attractiveness, more so for traits for being overall attractive to the opposite gender.

A ton of these are honestly shared 1st place... That's how important many of these are... i.e. essential

Charisma

jfl

Last edited:
1Eye Area
2Hair
3Lower Third
4Frame
5Zygos
6Lean Body&Face
7Color Harmony
8Deep voice
9Status
10Healthy look, especially in the skin and the eye area. Typically golden skin and white non-inflamed eyes

Last edited:
Charisma

jfl
this isn't about physical attractiveness, it's about overall attractiveness. I've seen charismatic average looking dudes pull better than chads, so...

Where's the jaw???
Edit: needs to be higher

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Where's the jaw???
Edit: needs to be higher
Idk, at first I thought so as well but then I remembered all the prettyboys and all the research that females don't care about jaw that much, so it's really not that important? It can be a unique trait, but it doesn't seem to be that important.