Most Male Models Have Small Skull

LowInhibIncel

LowInhibIncel

KHHV | 27 | Lowly Accountant
When I first started working as a model photographer on runways
I realized most male models actually have small frames-skulls but perfect proportions

I'll put some pics, then explain why I think this is
Broderick Skullmogged

Jeremy Meeks SkullMogged by Shorter Asian Man

Even Lachowchi who people consider to have a huge skull. Is only slightly above average for his height

The reason I think this is that if we think of all the dimorphic features
-Wide eyes that are vertically narrow
- Tall Chin
- Wide Chin
- Thick Brows
- Wide Palate
- Wide Jaw
- Wide Lips (Palpebral Fissure)

It's easier for it to appear like you have huge chin. If you have a small skull with an average chin
Same for the eyes and other features. There's many more dimorphic features I could post

But the general theme is width everything seems wider when your skull circumference and bizygomatic is small

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 24347, WeAreBoundless and 43 others
Some of you guys say the dumbest shit.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
Male models with a perfect life right now:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 14280, 5'8manlet and 5 others
skull size is a double edged sword because obviously you want to skull mog others, but at the same time having a proportionally small skull makes you look taller and broader. proportionally large head is neotenous proportions
m5SJuDHhE-ScNrR9Te80nvrKlCLaxAkt429Mr7VEaG2jm0s6yNxlU3dzXteTS0TVTLoyzpFS_yDakP1yIVC9QRXCSftRQmp6o8CCPAa9KrW8pixe7BBpNluOGWMnTgM
main-qimg-195b018696879e0ec50663a02e7a4559

so basically you want to have a huge skull but have such a huge frame and height that the head looks proportionally small. in conclusion just be giga chad bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 24347, Elvisandreaa and 39 others
Who fucking cares man.
Just fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Legit, its the same reason why lots of females have prominent cheekbones as they have small skulls and small lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 7 others

fkin incel maher with his huge skull. Other guy is more ideal skull shape, clearly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 10 others
What is up with these "skull mogging" retarded threads where the OP never takes into account distance from camera.

Only skull mog was meeks.

Like fuck, if a todler was standing 30 cm away from the lens and gigachad was standing 30m away, retards on this site would think the toddler had a bigger skull JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Lawton88, Preoximerianas and 15 others
The shape matters more than the size

btw OP

Maher and Broderick

Is that a small skull on Broderick? Or are you full of shit bruh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Lawton88, spark and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 3795
in my opinion a little above average skull the best size but pfl, ipd, jaw etc all follow after the size of the skull i believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and IndianJock
What is up with these "skull mogging" retarded threads where the OP never takes into account distance from camera.

Only skull mog was meeks.
Like fuck, if a todler was standing 30 cm away from the lens and gigachad was standing 30m away, retards on this site would think the toddler had a bigger skull JFL.
people don't seem to realize how little difference in distance from the lens is needed in order to skew the relations.

here chico is standing the closest to the camera and leaning his head toward the camera a little bit. his head appears to be twice the size of o'pry's.
31f5470afffed33a35a1e2d2d611ee6f

here the difference in distance from the lens is much slighter and it becomes obvious that the difference in skull size is rather small.
Ef8039a453b3b66346ba56a4c7141c3a

• +1
Reactions: spark, AscendingHero, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
not a single number ever seen in these threads

fkin incel maher with his huge skull. Other guy is more ideal skull shape, clearly

btw OP

Maher and Broderick

Is that a small skull on Broderick? Or are you full of shit bruh?

@MaherGOAT
Both of they're skulls are small sub 22 inches
I've met Broderick in person @ an NYC modeling show

SkullMogged by Woman

View attachment 418644

What a Large Skull and Frame Looks Like

Just because you cherrypick someone with bottom 5th percentile skull. Look at the picture his face is swimming in those regular sized glasses.
Doesn't mean Maher isn't below average percentile. Also his bizygomatic to biacronomial ratio is infantile. His masculine features are the only thing that saves him

I understand how hard it must be to discover the man you dedicated your username to has a small skull.

@austicbeaner

I used to do photography full time

Like the pic you posted was shot on @ a 24mm-35mm focal distance
Nothing crazy like the 4mm focal distance on Iphones
Even with the distortion they're skulls are still small, and the trained eye can tell whos skull is bigger

Attachments

• 1590103368274.png
    1590103368274.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Eduardo DOV, LostYouth and 4 others
I seemed to notice this also.
But I never found legit proof.

I think. And seem to see.
Small skull ( more like short, but good width) = more attractive for man.

Big skull (tallish skull, with good width) = more attractive for woman.

For women it's a bit inverse to man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
I seemed to notice this also.
But I never found legit proof.

I think. And seem to see.
Small skull ( more like short, but good width) = more attractive for man.

Big skull (tallish skull, with good width) = more attractive for woman.

For women it's a bit inverse to man.
At this point you are just coping.

Big attractive skull + height and frame gives you unmatchable presence irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, alex569, HighIQcel and 4 others
Some of you guys have so many pictures of men and are inspecting their every detail, are you lowkey gay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Some of you guys have so many pictures of men and are inspecting their every detail, are you lowkey gay?
Maybe they have pictures of men because maybe this is a looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
At this point you are just coping.

Big attractive skull + height and frame gives you unmatchable presence irl
I'm Not sure.
Maybe I was wrong, but I'm not coping since I have quit a large skull.

I'm Not sure.
Maybe I was wrong, but I'm not coping since I have quit a large skull.
a large skull wont carry your looks by itself, but it haloes all of your features so hard, especially in real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
@MaherGOAT
Both of they're skulls are small sub 22 inches
I've met Broderick in person @ an NYC modeling show

SkullMogged by Woman

View attachment 418644

View attachment 418645

View attachment 418646
What a Large Skull and Frame Looks Like

View attachment 418649

Just because you cherrypick someone with bottom 5th percentile skull. Look at the picture his face is swimming in those regular sized glasses.
Doesn't mean Maher isn't below average percentile. Also his bizygomatic to biacronomial ratio is infantile. His masculine features are the only thing that saves him

I understand how hard it must be to discover the man you dedicated your username to has a small skull.

@austicbeaner

I used to do photography full time

Like the pic you posted was shot on @ a 24mm-35mm focal distance
Nothing crazy like the 4mm focal distance on Iphones
Even with the distortion they're skulls are still small, and the trained eye can tell whos skull is bigger

Where is the cherrypicking? Maher and Broderick has similar sized skulls. They both have lager than avg. Skulls. The OP is the one cherrypicking. Btw I have no dog in this fight, Maher doesnt become ledd aesthetic even og he did have the smallest skull of any male model, lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowInhibIncel and Alexanderr
Legit, its the same reason why lots of females have prominent cheekbones as they have small skulls and small lower thirds
I have also thought this is the reason women often have lower gonial angles and squarer faces. The mandible does not need to undergo as much forward rotation to obtain a lower gonial angle as both it and the length of the splancho-cranium is smaller. This makes it easier for their bodies to “afford” growing it. As opposed to men who have bigger skulls, jaws, are taller, etc. I see the square face as an ideal that every body is “trying” to reach from puberty. It all depends on how close it gets and how much forward growth your genetic potential allows. Might make a thread on this nglngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LostYouth, Edgar and 2 others
people don't seem to realize how little difference in distance from the lens is needed in order to skew the relations.

here chico is standing the closest to the camera and leaning his head toward the camera a little bit. his head appears to be twice the size of o'pry's.
View attachment 418600

here the difference in distance from the lens is much slighter and it becomes obvious that the difference in skull size is rather small.
View attachment 418602
Finally someone on here with a higher IQ than that fat shit I did last night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and AutisticBeaner
Just be above 30 percentile

Its not because their skull is small, but because their faces are defined

His IPD is only 57mm
His skull is far from huge
Where is the cherrypicking? Maher and Broderick has similar sized skulls. They both have lager than avg. Skulls. The OP is the one cherrypicking. Btw I have no dog in this fight, Maher doesnt become ledd aesthetic even og he did have the smallest skull of any male model, lmao
Maher doesnt have a large skull. In fact its below average.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, IndianJock and LowInhibIncel
I always noticed this irl bc I have a huge head and look normie at best while my small skull pretty boy friends slayed in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Chico such a skullcel, fucking over for him.

retards honestly thinking that skull size matters more then aesthetics XD. No skullsize for your non existent jawline.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
The problem with these kinds of posts is that you guys cherry-pick the most random shit and make generalizations out of them.

Just because a few male models have smaller skulls does not mean 'most' of them do. Also, how the fuck is this relevant to looksmaxing in general. Small skulls does not equate being better looking.

Tom Ford talked about this:

I have read that actors tend to have larger heads because it looks better on-screen and models tend to have smaller heads as mentioned in the video.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel
I always noticed this irl bc I have a huge head and look normie at best while my small skull pretty boy friends slayed in high school
Face = everything

Skull and stuff is all cope
Just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and OOGABOOGA
Water. Compact skull is everything.

Maybe idk. You know one thing I do know

Looks = everything

congratulations, you just destroyed skull size theory lol

same
I remember FaceAndLMS once said it somehwere. In a tream or video.
And then I strated paying attention to it.

he basically said, if I recall correctly.
More attractive women. have PROPORTIANNLY to theire body height: big-ish faces/skulls,
WHILE. More attractive men . have PROPORTIANNLY to their body height: Small faces/skulls.

Let me check my go to GIGA-Stacy Angelinea Jolie to compare above statement.

well she has kinda big face.
But the Chad dudes Brad Pitt and Clooney also no small faced dudes.

angelina-jolie.jpg
article-2093588-1183F87F000005DC-528_964x611.jpg

• +1
lifefuel for my gay alien

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Big skull is a failo in almost all cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LowInhibIncel
When I first started working as a model photographer on runways
I realized most male models actually have small frames-skulls but perfect proportions

I'll put some pics, then explain why I think this is
Broderick Skullmogged
View attachment 418522

Jeremy Meeks SkullMogged by Shorter Asian Man

View attachment 418530

Even Lachowchi who people consider to have a huge skull. Is only slightly above average for his height

View attachment 418527

The reason I think this is that if we think of all the dimorphic features
-Wide eyes that are vertically narrow
- Tall Chin
- Wide Chin
- Thick Brows
- Wide Palate
- Wide Jaw
- Wide Lips (Palpebral Fissure)

It's easier for it to appear like you have huge chin. If you have a small skull with an average chin
Same for the eyes and other features. There's many more dimorphic features I could post

But the general theme is width everything seems wider when your skull circumference and bizygomatic is small
yes proportions are all that matters, absolute size is irrelevant two guys can have same chin height and width but the dude with the more compact midface , smaller neurocranium narrower bizygomatic will appear to have a much larger lower third

His IPD is only 57mm
His skull is far from huge

Maher doesnt have a large skull. In fact its below average.
I doubt it's only 57 mm. Did you just pull that out your ass or where is the source?

• JFL