Most of .me users are autistic low t pussies

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
If you were high t your first goal wouldnt be to impress the girls , the dream most of yall is to get get noticed by a fucking girl . How sad is that .

even when one day youll get a girl (mostly ugly cause youre not confident) your unconscious will still see her better than you so youll be simping over her cause your dream was to get a girl . And when youll simp shes gonna see you as an unconfident cuck so shell start to look for a high t chad not 7psl male model

this site make cucks

stop saying shit like this
20200801_112538.jpg

dont see them better than you even if it means to lie to yourself .

its all about the confidence

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
Dont give extreme examples

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Ratfaced ugly dolphin-eyed sloth
Time online
10d 1h 29m
If you were high t your first goal wouldnt be to impress the girls , the dream most of yall is to get get noticed by a fucking girl . How sad is that .

even when one day youll get a girl (mostly ugly cause youre not confident) your unconscious will still see her better than you so youll be simping over her cause your dream was to get a girl . And when youll simp shes gonna see you as an unconfident cuck so shell start to look for a high t chad not 7psl male model

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

true, women only like to be put on a pedestal by other women

not by men

it's repulsive

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Zephir
Time online
76d 7h 2m

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

MusicMaxxingMidget

MusicMaxxingMidget

High T | Rape Enthusiast
Time online
35d 17h 39m
High T,

I tell girls im not interested after I find out that they have a body count, they crumble so hard when an attractive man tells them theyre undesirable

Selfahate

Selfahate

Zephir
Time online
24d 12h 40m

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

Cope sub8 is death

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
92d 19h 40m
No confidence for your tinder pictures. 2020 dating = tinder or nothing.

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
High T,

I tell girls im not interested after I find out that they have a body count, they crumble so hard when an attractive man tells them theyre undesirable
Definetly high t but idk if thats the most ideal method

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

only here to looksmax
Time online
115d 10h 54m
DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
Why should a girl fuck with you, if she has access to hundreds of gl guys on tinder? Real life is 10x harder than tinder.
For an ugly bitch like you real life mog . Also looks are not everything that a girl wants

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
92d 19h 40m
For an ugly bitch like you real life mog . Also looks are not everything that a girl wants
Show us pics of the hot bitches you fucked with something else than your looks. Why are you even a minute on this fucking site, if you know the whole grail of slaying without looks??? I would be deep down in a juicy cute pussy hole right now.

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
Show us pics of the hot bitches you fucked with something else than your looks. Why are you even a minute on this fucking site, if you know the whole grail of slaying without looks??? I would be deep down in a juicy cute pussy hole.
Who said i wanna slay . That goes against my beliefs . But yeah i get compliments from girls irl . Tried tinder before not as i expected

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
92d 19h 40m
Who said i wanna slay . That goes against my beliefs . But yeah i get compliments from girls irl . Tried tinder before not as i expected
hahahahahaha keep coping. Slaying is against your belief :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thats the most pathetic cope i ever heard.
Btw how should you know that girls not only want looks? Where is your proof? You come to this site and claim something that has never been proven by anybody!! You dont want to have sex with attractive girls, but you want to tell me how it works :lul:
Delete your account NOW.

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
hahahahahaha keep coping. Slaying is against your belief :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thats the most pathetic cope i ever heard.
Btw how should you know that girls not only want looks? Where is your proof? You come to this site and claim something that has never been proven by anybody!! You dont want to have sex with attractive girls, but you want to tell me how it works :lul:
Delete your account NOW.
Your whole ideas about girls are based from incels . Well theyre not wrong but not completly right either . Looks definetly are a biiig reason of getting girls but not everyone is 6 psl and thats where having experience in life and a fun personality and money come in hand

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Knowledgable
Time online
8d 19h 52m
Average looksmax user after trying to approach a female in 2021

Last edited:
lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
11d 6h 30m
Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
22d 1h 51m
Your whole ideas about girls are based from incels . Well theyre not wrong but not completly right either . Looks definetly are a biiig reason of getting girls but not everyone is 6 psl and thats where having experience in life and a fun personality and money come in hand
No because if you're not 6PSL then girls automatically pre-reject you so basically you won't even have a chance to show them your personality.

Also, that quote from Saludon, what's your problem OP? He's completely right. I use omegle quite a lot and every bitch comments on my big forehead, oval temples. They can afford to be VERY picky with the amount of no-standards Chads and fucking simps there are

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
No because if you're not 6PSL then girls automatically pre-reject you so basically you won't even have a chance to show them your personality.

Also, that quote from Saludon, what's your problem OP? He's completely right. I use omegle quite a lot and every bitch comments on my big forehead, oval temples. They can afford to be VERY picky with the amount of no-standards Chads and fucking simps there are
Yeah only 6psl are dating

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

你翻译了你他妈的黑鬼
Time online
20d 10h 6m
Matthias8272

Matthias8272

ANIME GIRLS OR DEATH
Time online
25d 2h 49m
JoinedApr 20, 2020

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 18h 30m
High T,

They will hide it the next time. Better option is to reject them without telling them the reason.

Don't get discouraged by this subhuman r types, high investment relations are the way to go. The subhumans are just undermining themselves with all the "slaying", soon they are gone.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shrek2OnDvD [Mogs] HOW MANY USERS HERE ARE MENTALLY ILL? OffTopic 3
FragileSwitch [JFL] 97% of users who JFL react a post. OffTopic 17
Shrek2OnDvD [Mogs] LOOKSMAX USERS OffTopic 3