Most of .me users are autistic low t pussies

MusicMaxxingMidget

MusicMaxxingMidget

High T | Rape Enthusiast
Time online
35d 17h 39m
They will hide it the next time. Better option is to reject them without telling them the reason.

Don't get discouraged by this subhuman r types, high investment relations are the way to go. The subhumans are just undermining themselves with all the "slaying", soon they are gone.
How will there be a next time if you dont want them

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 18h 30m
How will there be a next time if you dont want them
They will hide it to the next sucker (and if everyone does it, the sucker may be yourself). The point is to avoid low quiality females to appear high quality, so don't dispel the illusion that they are not losing SMV for every cock they suck.

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
They will hide it the next time. Better option is to reject them without telling them the reason.

Don't get discouraged by this subhuman r types, high investment relations are the way to go. The subhumans are just undermining themselves with all the "slaying", soon they are gone.
True . i think declining a girl will make her taste how it is but yeah incels on this site are really ignorant on the real world

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 3m
They will hide it to the next sucker (and if everyone does it, the sucker may be yourself). The point is to avoid low quiality females to appear high quality, so don't dispel the illusion that they are not losing SMV for every cock they suck.
Actually i treat attractive people less to balance them with the unattractive everyone should do it

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
50d 22h 40m
Agreed, doing things just for women is cucked. This is where I agree with the red pill. If you’re truly a high value male (good looks and status) women will be lining up to fuck you and you won’t have to try

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
i cant disagree tbh. noone truly high t would visit a looksmaxxing forum

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shrek2OnDvD [Mogs] HOW MANY USERS HERE ARE MENTALLY ILL? OffTopic 3
FragileSwitch [JFL] 97% of users who JFL react a post. OffTopic 17
Shrek2OnDvD [Mogs] LOOKSMAX USERS OffTopic 3