Most of .me users are autistic low t pussies

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
If you were high t your first goal wouldnt be to impress the girls , the dream most of yall is to get get noticed by a fucking girl . How sad is that .

even when one day youll get a girl (mostly ugly cause youre not confident) your unconscious will still see her better than you so youll be simping over her cause your dream was to get a girl . And when youll simp shes gonna see you as an unconfident cuck so shell start to look for a high t chad not 7psl male model

this site make cucks

stop saying shit like this
20200801 112538

dont see them better than you even if it means to lie to yourself .

its all about the confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, buflek, Deleted member 4671 and 5 others
Dont give extreme examples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5145, Entschuldigung and 13 others
If you were high t your first goal wouldnt be to impress the girls , the dream most of yall is to get get noticed by a fucking girl . How sad is that .

even when one day youll get a girl (mostly ugly cause youre not confident) your unconscious will still see her better than you so youll be simping over her cause your dream was to get a girl . And when youll simp shes gonna see you as an unconfident cuck so shell start to look for a high t chad not 7psl male model

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

true, women only like to be put on a pedestal by other women

not by men

it's repulsive

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
High T,

I tell girls im not interested after I find out that they have a body count, they crumble so hard when an attractive man tells them theyre undesirable

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6497
I'm not trying to impress anyone tbh.
I'm looksmaxing so I can feel good about myself when I look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3323, Chadeep and 2 others

this site make cucks

View attachment 559407

Cope sub8 is death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
No confidence for your tinder pictures. 2020 dating = tinder or nothing.

High T,

I tell girls im not interested after I find out that they have a body count, they crumble so hard when an attractive man tells them theyre undesirable
Definetly high t but idk if thats the most ideal method

PSTsUbJ.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Chadeep, Copeful and 2 others
Why should a girl fuck with you, if she has access to hundreds of gl guys on tinder? Real life is 10x harder than tinder.
For an ugly bitch like you real life mog . Also looks are not everything that a girl wants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
For an ugly bitch like you real life mog . Also looks are not everything that a girl wants
Show us pics of the hot bitches you fucked with something else than your looks. Why are you even a minute on this fucking site, if you know the whole grail of slaying without looks??? I would be deep down in a juicy cute pussy hole right now.

Show us pics of the hot bitches you fucked with something else than your looks. Why are you even a minute on this fucking site, if you know the whole grail of slaying without looks??? I would be deep down in a juicy cute pussy hole.
Who said i wanna slay . That goes against my beliefs . But yeah i get compliments from girls irl . Tried tinder before not as i expected

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Who said i wanna slay . That goes against my beliefs . But yeah i get compliments from girls irl . Tried tinder before not as i expected
hahahahahaha keep coping. Slaying is against your belief :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thats the most pathetic cope i ever heard.
Btw how should you know that girls not only want looks? Where is your proof? You come to this site and claim something that has never been proven by anybody!! You dont want to have sex with attractive girls, but you want to tell me how it works :lul:
Delete your account NOW.

hahahahahaha keep coping. Slaying is against your belief :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thats the most pathetic cope i ever heard.
Btw how should you know that girls not only want looks? Where is your proof? You come to this site and claim something that has never been proven by anybody!! You dont want to have sex with attractive girls, but you want to tell me how it works :lul:
Delete your account NOW.
Your whole ideas about girls are based from incels . Well theyre not wrong but not completly right either . Looks definetly are a biiig reason of getting girls but not everyone is 6 psl and thats where having experience in life and a fun personality and money come in hand

Average looksmax user after trying to approach a female in 2021

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 6497
@Salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
You don’t say

Your whole ideas about girls are based from incels . Well theyre not wrong but not completly right either . Looks definetly are a biiig reason of getting girls but not everyone is 6 psl and thats where having experience in life and a fun personality and money come in hand
No because if you're not 6PSL then girls automatically pre-reject you so basically you won't even have a chance to show them your personality.

Also, that quote from Saludon, what's your problem OP? He's completely right. I use omegle quite a lot and every bitch comments on my big forehead, oval temples. They can afford to be VERY picky with the amount of no-standards Chads and fucking simps there are

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
No because if you're not 6PSL then girls automatically pre-reject you so basically you won't even have a chance to show them your personality.

Also, that quote from Saludon, what's your problem OP? He's completely right. I use omegle quite a lot and every bitch comments on my big forehead, oval temples. They can afford to be VERY picky with the amount of no-standards Chads and fucking simps there are
Yeah only 6psl are dating

JoinedApr 20, 2020

The goal of looksmaxxing is to increase your quality of life, not just get girls

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4430
High T,

They will hide it the next time. Better option is to reject them without telling them the reason.

Don't get discouraged by this subhuman r types, high investment relations are the way to go. The subhumans are just undermining themselves with all the "slaying", soon they are gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
They will hide it the next time. Better option is to reject them without telling them the reason.

Don't get discouraged by this subhuman r types, high investment relations are the way to go. The subhumans are just undermining themselves with all the "slaying", soon they are gone.

How will there be a next time if you dont want them

How will there be a next time if you dont want them
They will hide it to the next sucker (and if everyone does it, the sucker may be yourself). The point is to avoid low quiality females to appear high quality, so don't dispel the illusion that they are not losing SMV for every cock they suck.

True . i think declining a girl will make her taste how it is but yeah incels on this site are really ignorant on the real world

They will hide it to the next sucker (and if everyone does it, the sucker may be yourself). The point is to avoid low quiality females to appear high quality, so don't dispel the illusion that they are not losing SMV for every cock they suck.
Actually i treat attractive people less to balance them with the unattractive everyone should do it

Agreed, doing things just for women is cucked. This is where I agree with the red pill. If you’re truly a high value male (good looks and status) women will be lining up to fuck you and you won’t have to try

i cant disagree tbh. noone truly high t would visit a looksmaxxing forum