Most of my threads were satire

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I exaggerated so much shit against women cause I wanted to be edgy, and I knew it would be rewarded with reacts and positive attention. All I want is to love girls and to be loved by them. I want romance and sex. I wanna take a girl out and show her a good time. I want them to accept me for who I am. I just hate being ugly and so I lash out and have mental outbursts sometimes cause I know I’ll be supported here. This is the only place I have so I would do anything to fit in here, even lying. Irl I’m chill around girls and have no desire to harm them, even if they reject me. I know that i just got a shit hand and that it’s not their fault.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer, sergeant blackpill and 12 others
ok abused dog

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7866 and 8 others
Inject T asap

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Read all of it

I exaggerated so much shit against women cause I wanted to be edgy, and I knew it would be rewarded with reacts and positive attention. All I want is to love girls and to be loved by them. I want romance and sex. I wanna take a girl out and show her a good time. I want them to accept me for who I am. I just hate being ugly and so I lash out and have mental outbursts sometimes cause I know I’ll be supported here. This is the only place I have so I would do anything to fit in here, even lying. Irl I’m chill around girls and have no desire to harm them, even if they reject me. I know that i just got a shit hand and that it’s not their fault.
I agree ngl and im happy the girl rejected me bcuz when the onities fog had blurred i realized she wasn’t that hot.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2403
I agree ngl and im happy the girl rejected me bcuz when the onities fog had blurred i realized she wasn’t that hot.
She was ugly bro jfl it‘s Nate all over again

Go for Zara Larsson lookalike

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
cuck stop going back on ur statement
its cringe af

• JFL
cuck stop going back on ur statement
its cringe af
There is an idea of a Traumatised Ogre some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Although I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand a feel flesh gripping yours, and even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy and Deleted member 7866
There is an idea of a Traumatised Ogre some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Although I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand a feel flesh gripping yours, and even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
This is why ur on na incel forum son

• So Sad
752185c1aa208063c1ee8c2e326422a8

• JFL
Indeed we want to be loved by women but we arent so we lash out.

• JFL
When ur just not good enough and you know it, that hits

Hedonism and sleeping around is a cope. Settling down with a loyal beautiful girl is where you’ll truly be happy. My current gf is very loyal and somewhat trad. Yet she’s admitted that she’s disgusted by the fact that, before LTRing her, I slept around with girls and now my relationship is on the ropes cuz of it. I wish I never slept around as much I did. Its devalued me in the eyes of high quality loyal girls, the type u wanna settle down with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sergeant blackpill, Pussyslayer and 2 others
Hedonism and sleeping around is a cope. Settling down with a loyal beautiful girl is where you’ll truly be happy. My current gf is very loyal and somewhat trad. Yet she’s admitted that she’s disgusted by the fact that, before LTRing her, I slept around with girls and now my relationship is on the ropes cuz of it. I wish I never slept around as much I did. Its devalued me in the eyes of high quality loyal girls, the type u wanna settle down with.
t. chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I know what you mean, TraumatisedOgre, we're all sluthate professionals online sometimes when the going gets tough. There's no harm in spilling it all out in the lifeless vacuum of the internet.

But most of all, it is a virtue to bring the sluthate out on the streets.

• JFL
keep coping by backpeddling what u said on a incel forum it's over for you too there is no escape

• JFL
Everything I say is set in stone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2403
Yes, Same

• +1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer