most of us are mog the average person

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
after just going on instagram for the first time in like 2 months i realised all the people that went to my old school or lived in my old town aren't even good looking even the 'slayers' from my old town were max high tier normie people just thought they were cool because they put on a fake thug persona even tho none of them had a hard life unlike me who has had severe family and family drug problems witch i wil not get into but anyway point is just be nt theroy strikes again if your a teen and thugmax you get girls, you guys legit mog most of those faggots from my old town i am thinking of posting photos of them but i don't know how to screenshot on a computer

just thought i'd share this have a good day boys and looksmax well

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7785, BigBoy and 13 others
30% of people I know are 8/10+ tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, BigBoy, Lux and 3 others
Lens distortion dumbass

i don't know how to screenshot on a computer
Cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvunit, FootLongDong, Lux and 7 others
yes most of us are mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Lux, magnificentcel and 2 others
Some people said here I looked good

30% of people I know are 8/10+ tbh
Same tbh, but probably also because who gives a shit about ugly people, ion wanna have anything to do with them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 3043
Yeah and you thought they were good looking before, when you had.
no i didn't, i assumed they were good looking because they were doing well with girls and that was before i discovered all the blackpill stuff this was in my old town last year and when i checked instagram today i saw that they weren't as good looking as i thought and i realised they were getting girls from being thugmaxxed and nt and there also teens so being thugmaxxed is easier and works better, stop trying to cause arguments over the internet i visit this place to learn and have a laugh not argue with some guy halfway across the who i don't know

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
no i didn't, i assumed they were good looking because they were doing well with girls and that was before i discovered all the blackpill stuff this was in my old town last year and when i checked instagram today i saw that they weren't as good looking as i thought and i realised they were getting girls from being thugmaxxed and nt and there also teens so being thugmaxxed is easier and works better, stop trying to cause arguments over the internet i visit this place to learn and have a laugh not argue with some guy halfway across the who i don't know
halfway across the world*

A decent amount of people on here have legitimate Chadlite or Chad potential after fixing failo's/creating halo's. Some are on here simply because they realized it's a mog or be mogged world. Ascend to be the best looking you can be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, TUSSELEIF, BigBoy and 3 others
A decent amount of people on here have legitimate Chadlite or Chad potential after fixing failo's/creating halo's. Some are on here simply because they realized it's a mog or be mogged world. Ascend to be the best looking you can be.
thats it bro

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, MedMaxxing and thecel
100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and MedMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and Chadrapist
after just going on instagram for the first time in like 2 months i realised all the people that went to my old school or lived in my old town aren't even good looking even the 'slayers' from my old town were max high tier normie people just thought they were cool because they put on a fake thug persona even tho none of them had a hard life unlike me who has had severe family and family drug problems witch i wil not get into but anyway point is just be nt theroy strikes again if your a teen and thugmax you get girls, you guys legit mog most of those faggots from my old town i am thinking of posting photos of them but i don't know how to screenshot on a computer

just thought i'd share this have a good day boys and looksmax well
I actually agree. Most people are so blue pilled on looks, it's more comforting for them to think they just have a stroke of bad luck with everything in life instead of accepting the gut wrenching truth that is they're ugly or inept.

People that come here usually already softmax before unconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: alex569