Most of us aren't better than the normies we despise

D

Deleted member 1551

Platinum
A lot of people on here have a Problem with modern society but are we better? The gl guy on here will get validation and a gayboy fan club where everyone posts pics about him or says free him and how he mogs their fathers. I know it's a looksmaxxing site but malewhorship is disgusting too. Bullying and doxxing happens here(or similar forums) too. Arrogant faggots who insult others on here bc ppl are even below them and they can feel better about themselves have a home here too.

Even here WE have a social hierachy were chads and shitpostmaxxers are the top of the food chain all the other one's are just useless ppl you interact with if you have to but you don't want these loser to steal your precious time when you can have fun with the cool and well known users here and statusmaxx.( You know Like in Rl where the cool people want nothing to do with you)

I think we'll always be mf's to each other it just depends in which social club/circle we are where we can put each other down. All of this is just one side of the same coin.
It's Not High IQ i'm not excluding myself i just wanted to vent.

Summary: Mankind is doomed we're all assholes and will die alone

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn, AdamLamberg, Arkantos and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 1551
Seems even non-normal fags throw shit at each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Insomniac
legit tbh. we are all pieces of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Insomniac
if we classify ourselves better than normies then most of us wouldn't be even posting on this site.

"us" and "we" ?

I'm not like you boy

tumblr_oh4j0sWe2T1rfd7lko1_400.gif

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Self fulfilling prophecy. If you yourself and humanity as shit then that’s how you will act and determine what you see in other people. Myself, I have R E F O R M E D and now spread good will to all people and encourage you to do the same.

idk men kinda agree. incels should stick together and help each other looksmaxxing but they are sadly pulling each other down

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1551
i just want a big dick man
is that too much to ask?
also no im not bad as normies
and i dont believe in hierarchies because im a communist equality for all men.
death to bigdick "people"

Last edited:
OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
dn rd

• +1
we are all lookist pieces of shit. lookism is a disease. the only cure is to find a way to make it so that people can look what they want to look like instead of comprismising for a genetically predetermined apperance having to live your whole life trying to get used to your long midface, recessed chin, big nose etc.

Nobody is better than anyone, we're all the same animal.

Op is a faggot

i have no respect for greycels

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
We are better than all the normies. Normies will 90% of the time end up in a beta male relationship where they end up getting used by a women who doesn't love them for the vast majority of their life. We will never be in that situation, we will always be aware. I'm sure we're also higher T than the average normie, I've personally noticed by T getting higher since I started this forum due to extra agression and less anxiety (knowing its all about looks and not what I do).

I mean just look at the average normie. He's weak, probably fragile, even if he goes to the gym he probably still somehow isn't strong. Most are low T and think genuine masculine behavior is bad. Oh yeah, I'm way better than normies. I'm SO glad I found the PSL community.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back