Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
If you ever:
  • Don't respond to texts
  • Ghost people
  • Decline invitations to social events
  • Desire social interaction but at the same time don't because of anxiety
  • Feel unwilling to be with people unless you are certain they will accept you
  • Have an intense fear of social rejection or embarrassment (high inhib)
  • Prefer rotting to social interaction
  • Have extreme self-loathing
  • Spend your Saturday nights browsing some obscure male only basket weaving forum almost entirely populated by hindu dindus and vodka chugging Eastern Europeans
I got some bad news for you boyo.

You're not too ugly to get a social circle and subsequently a fat ugly gf through mere-exposure effect. Nobody who has posted their pics on this site is (not even @reptiles ). Most of us are average - above average on the IRL scale.

The unfortunate truth is: the fact that we are even aware of, let alone post on, forums like this speaks volumes about our social abilities. All of us are at least a little non-NT.

There are very few mental disorders that would turn someone into a forum-browsing mentalcel. Autism is one, but even then autists can have a social circle with other autists. But from reading many posts here, most of us are not autistic. Another is schizoid personality disorder, but a schizoid wouldn't want to use a forum about self help as they are comfortable being hermits.

The last is avoidant personality disorder, AKA life on nightmare death difficulty. It is an all-encompassing term for all the negative traits I listed above, and it doesn't get better. I guarantee many of you will relate to a lot of these points. Even if you looksmaxxed as hard as you could, you'd still have shit neurotransmitters and if you had AvPD, you'd still never capitalize on your opportunities and just cruise on the validation because it is easy and risk-free. This is the common thread that ties us all together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, EckhartTollemaxx, onnysk and 21 others
If you ever:
  • Don't respond to texts
  • Ghost people
  • Spend your Saturday nights browsing some obscure male only basket weaving forum almost entirely populated by hindu dindus and vodka chugging Eastern Europeans
:unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bui and Slayer
First 3 apply to me tbh ngl

Last one sometimes aswell

• +1
Reactions: Slayer and Bui
Speak for yourself faggot, I am a god in social situations

Women gasp in shock at my collagenless face and never make eye contact with me.

Another classic example of “Looks can’t be EVERYTHING ...right??”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2227, rockndogs and 2 others
Speak for yourself faggot, I am literally a god in social situations

Women literally gasp in shock at my collagenless face and never make eye contact with me.

try minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, LordNorwood, Arkantos and 3 others

Minoxidilcel at it again over for u

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
When I was a child I banished myself from the group for being poor compared to my peers. I was afraid of letting other people over my house or going to other people's house because I was ashamed. I was also a tan Italian-Greek boy and felt that I was not as desirable as the other Germanic people in my area. This changed in high school but my anxiety lived on.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I definitely 100% had serious social anxiety and avoidant, i wouldnt even get in voice chat on video games or discord because i was too shy.

When i started drinking it really eased up dramatically but im still weird.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3202, RAITEIII and 3 others

Total time spent online 910:08
All that better be spent on the looksmaxing section researching ways to restore collagen or else you're a hypocritical retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
none tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
I became more of that as I got older

pretty sure im schizoid and narcissist or antisocial personality. my therapist and psychiatrist wont tell me though because they dont want me to quit going to them since most deny their diagnosis

Go be normie
i am normie but not at the same time bc i have high consciousness so i’m very aware of my surroundings

I definitely 100% had serious social anxiety and avoidant, i wouldnt even get in voice chat on video games or discord because i was too shy.

Same

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Butthurt Dweller
Good thread

• Love it
ive done both. rotted and also NT maxed around people in my free time. but i always come back to rotting. it happens in phases i supose

• +1
Mentally ill bros gtfih

• So Sad
Another cope.

I hate to admit it but i really avoided many fucking opportunities and only cruised on the validation lol

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
If you ever:
  • Don't respond to texts
  • Ghost people
  • Decline invitations to social events
  • Desire social interaction but at the same time don't because of anxiety
  • Have an intense fear of social rejection or embarrassment (high inhib)
  • Have extreme self-loathing
  • Spend your Saturday nights browsing some obscure male only
All of them...
The last is avoidant personality disorder, AKA life on nightmare death difficulty
There's one ultimate difficulty: C-PTSD lvl.

It's not a common mental illness, to the point it hasn't even been recognized on the DMS-5.

All the right things should happen for you to have this condition and it acts as umbrella that develops into further mental illnesses: AvPD, BDD, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Disorder and many others...

As you say it's over for your neurotransmitters. There is a part of your psychic corrupted by something you don't know what is and we are a long way to even speculate how to fix it.

My advice for every young person here is that if they're in a bad situation, be it mental or environmental wise, seek as much help as they can and do the impossible to change it because as you keep growing up and getting older all these things will make themselves present in your mind and you'll be in troubles and handicapped like I do tbh.
When I was a child I banished myself from the group for being poor compared to my peers. I was afraid of letting other people over my house or going to other people's house because I was ashamed. I was also a tan Italian-Greek boy and felt that I was not as desirable as the other Germanic people in my area. This changed in high school but my anxiety lived on.
I've done this too at some point lol

So you have permanent effects even if you're not drinking? Life fuel tbh

Total time spent online 910:08
All that better be spent on the looksmaxing section researching ways to restore collagen or else you're a hypocritical retard.
I’ve tried everything

• Don't respond to texts :yes: I do this whenever I'm talking to a bitch so I don't seem like a needy cunt
  • Ghost people :yes: If some people are fake and useless tome or the girl is to ugly, yes I will ghost, I don't have time for this
  • Decline invitations to social events :yes::no: depends on how I'm feeling or who invited me
  • Desire social interaction but at the same time don't because of anxiety :no:
  • Feel unwilling to be with people unless you are certain they will accept you :no: nah I don't care fuck them if they don't accept me
  • Have an intense fear of social rejection or embarrassment (high inhib) :no: nah
  • Prefer rotting to social interaction :yes::no: depends on how I'm feeling
  • Have extreme self-loathing :yes::no: sometimes I like and some hate myself. It fluctuates a lot.
  • Spend your Saturday nights browsing some obscure male only basket weaving forum almost entirely populated by hindu dindus and vodka chugging Eastern Europeans :yes::no: Again depends on how I'm feeling

Fac

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST YOU LOW IQ MONKEY

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Eduardo DOV
View attachment 186515

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST YOU LOW IQ MONKEY
Stfu, looks are everything stop denying it.

If you have “avoidance personality” it’s probably because nobody wants to talk to you in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Stfu, looks are everything stop denying it.
Where do you see me denying it

If you have “avoidance personality” it’s probably because nobody wants to talk to you in the first place.
Funny you say that because a girl wanted to talk to me and meet up but i ghosted her and just ran with the validation

I am not i am ugly and high inhib

damn bro it seem's like you understand life

Its called Introvert

Prove any of what I said wrong
his proof is:

if u were a giga chad then girls would stare all the time to you and come to talk to you even if you were strange af like the guy in his avi.

obviously a complete socially retarded, which is not strange given the time spent all day this forum

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Can an @Avoidant :feelsbadman: be a @Slayer :feelsez:?

• Love it