Most of you fucking deserve being ugly

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
For being so fucking weak and unmotivated fucking faggot niggers pieces of shits. Most of us could easily get better looking and get a gf but instead we rot on this useless shit site

The only ones that don't deserve it are 5'2 curry janitors but that's the minority of this site

Go fucking find a way to make money like me or cut your throat you fucking weak unmotivated low T cancerous piece of fucking shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patrick Baitman, Donzulloo and 32 others
For being so fucking weak and unmotivated fucking faggot niggers pieces of shits. Most of us could easily get better looking and get a gf but instead we rot on this useless shit site

The only ones that don't deserve it are 5'2 curry janitors but that's the minority of this site

Go fucking find a way to make money like me or cut your throat you fucking weak unmotivated low T cancerous piece of fucking shit
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Freddo, Pillarman and 2 others
:feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, EthnicelAscension, HighIQcel and 2 others
good thread
People will cry with millions of blackpill threads and 5 hour long shitty LMS streams instead of finding a way to FIX THEIR PROBLEM

BRB going to work in 1 hour brb learning coding, affiliate marketing and stocks

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4991, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
imagine shitting at broke others, being able to make money, leeching from looksmaxing advice and NOT sharing advice how to make money

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
imagine shitting at broke others, being able to make money, leeching from looksmaxing advice and NOT sharing advice how to make money
I don't need to. There's millions of ways to make money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Chadelite
People will cry with millions of blackpill threads and 5 hour long shitty LMS streams instead of finding a way to FIX THEIR PROBLEM

good shit man

i only need facepuller + hgh + skin care and im ascended

this will be 1.5 years in total

skin is sorted

facepuller im looking for parts

hgh in a few months

done

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I'm thinking about participating to some medical studies and be rewarded by their compensation fees. I could have serious health issues ? IDC, it's the only way I can moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
the key to MAKE money is to not tell people how to make money but to make money off them

HE COULD SELL YOU HIS TECHNIQUE instead

Financial markets are scary rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
I'm thinking about participating to some medical studies and be rewarded by their compensation fees. I could have serious health issues ? IDC, it's the only way I can moneymaxx
idk man

could seriously fuck you up in 20 - 30 years

but some are legit as hell

like the NASA one and other smaller ones

Just eat dick cuck faggot.

do i deserve it?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Indeed, i'm having 3 things done this year tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4887, Chadelite and 1 other person
B b but taking 10000000 mg of niacin will make me chad!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Chadelite
B b but taking 10000000 mg of niacin will make me chad!
MAKE SURE IT'S THE FLUSH VERSION BRO!
Fucking unbelievable how cope softmaxxing is
bro i will prove everyone wrong with facepuller + hgh + skincare to have Unmoggable skin + bone + height

i think softmaxxing is legit but the older u get the worse it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
Don't give me hope

I prefer hanging out with you guys instead of girls unless I’m fucking them, they’re so boring

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 502, mido the slayer and 2 others
I prefer hanging out with you guys instead of girls unless I’m fucking them, they’re so boring
they are stupid af and only exist for our pleasure + making babies that is it

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I can't man high neuroticism, it's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don’t fucking know what I need to fix and how much it’ll make a dofference it’s so unmotivating

I can moneymaxx but what I if I get this MSDO, genioplasty even a fucking quadrangular lefort these kinds of things which I’m prepared to do to make myself look better but I might still end up an invisible normie

the thought of getting surgeries like these and not improving kills me

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT ASCEND :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
You just don't want to
mark-henry-finger.gif

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
I don't need to. There's millions of ways to make money
Not everybody is willing to work as a gay whore like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, wagbox, Maxillacel and 2 others
Not a gay whore
You don't wanna ascend

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, KrissKross, HighIQcel and 2 others
There's actually people on this site scared of getting surgery or taking roids

" Bruh idk how it would feel to be good looking with a unnatural face, its not like the real me you kno "

So you would feel comfortable having a natural third degree burn or car crash fuck your face up? So ridiculos

Better to be fake gl than REAL ugly

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vidyacoper, Gaia262 and 2 others
the site should be open temporarily
With open and closing times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe
mah boi Gudru motivATIONAL coach maxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Indeed son

• +1

Brutal but 100 % legit. + 1

• +1
@Gudru do be making some based banger threads recently ngl :what:

• Love it
Jfl at fake looksmaxxers that's why I make sure to always chew my falim

Only category with a right to complain are people with bad ethnics pheno like very dark indians and sub 5"7 guys
Other who complains are massive phaggots who dont deserve to breed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
It’s not that they aren’t willing to work they will do anything to ascend the people on here are just terrible people and deserve everything god has given them

Excellent thread @Gudru

• +1
I don’t fucking know what I need to fix and how much it’ll make a dofference it’s so unmotivating

I can moneymaxx but what I if I get this MSDO, genioplasty even a fucking quadrangular lefort these kinds of things which I’m prepared to do to make myself look better but I might still end up an invisible normie

the thought of getting surgeries like these and not improving kills me
you might as well try and then u won't regret not doing it. I saw a post on jawsurgeryforums where a guy got a modified lefort III and was evidently underwhelmed by the results (1-2 point increase in his words, but it was obviously not life changing), but at least he did it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hate the 6+ PSL kids who are larping, like why are they even here. Those autist are destined to be bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others