Most of you mog the fuck out of me, how are some of you faggots incels?

P

PuaHater

Iron
Seriously, what kind of mental diseases do you have? Get off this site you faggots

• +1
Reactions: shibo, Deleted member 470, HorseFace and 5 others
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, shibo, Deleted member 470 and 17 others
i'm here cause I want to mog you even harder

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RichardSpencel and Newguyaround
Legit, so many autists on here :feelsuhh::exited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Wool
Some kind of mental problems for sure
Also lack of socia media,when i add some girl im sure she gets mini heart attack,i give of creepy vibes,im trying catch up on life before it's over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Arkantos, kobecel and 1 other person
5D346AD3 3A20 414C A103 917F1EBD7B8B

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mewcel and bobs_pls
I have a deep rooted self loathing of myself. I cuck myself. I get 20+ matches a day and regularly get rated 80%+ on photofeeler.

I fucked up my social links, I've gotten pretty used to being lonely.

Because women only want either full blown Chad or an oofy doofy nigga they can take advantage of

Post maxing > girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 906, RichardSpencel and 21 others
I’m here because i love redpill and lookmaxs discussion and because of my nose. But yes i mog you

The Blackpill suggests I'll get cucked eventually not to mention it's hard to compete out there in 2019 and all my interactions have left me such a bad impression of myself and the outside world

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and PuaHater
I have a deep rooted self loathing of myself. I cuck myself. I get 20+ matches a day and regularly get rated 80%+ on photofeeler.
PM me your face. You must be Jeremy Meeks-tier.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Height. It's my only setback tbhtbh.

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater
The only surgery most of you need is frontal lobe reduction to reduce that social inhib

not all user here are truecel, this is a looksmax forum not incels forum

• +1
Reactions: incubus, kobecel, JellyBelly and 3 others
not all user here are truecel, this is a looksmax forum not incels forum

This tbh. The better looking users tend to actually get laid. It's like this on every PSL/incels forum.

Better to spreg out here than irl with the risk of being sent a mental institution or jail tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
im probably one of the worst looking users on here lol, you definitely mog me

This tbh. The better looking users tend to actually get laid. It's like this on every PSL/incels forum.

Lol most don’t get laid here.

Most have self inflicted autism

• +1
Reactions: xz90, Wool and Afrikancel
We are mgtow in denial post maxing in our free time cus we are autistic

You must have looksmaxxed hard if you started at 3 PSL, or is it just the power of BBC?

It's easy bro, just go to a bar, parties and approach girls on the park. And the most important: get a hobby! It's EASY!

I’m philtrimcell so it’s over

A lot of us have above average IQ making us socially inept, and have so much free time, instead of spending it with friends doing hobbies or some other shit, we sperg out on forums like these.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
above average IQ making us socially inept
Maybe I have an above average iq that makes me socially inept, or maybe I'm just plain retarded which results in me being socially inept.:unsure:

Maybe I have an above average iq that makes me socially inept, or maybe I'm just plain retarded which results in me being socially inept.:unsure:
its both and believing in bullshit "blackpill" theories that are thrown around by incel basement dwelling faggots who can't catch a grasp of reality

Because fucking thots is temporary, reaching red nametext is eternal glory.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and RichardSpencel
You're right, most of the guys here are good looking but they give off strong autismo vibes

Sub 8 rule is still true

What do you even look like

i can guarantee that i dont mog you