Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

I love all of you guys

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
being either a criminal in the legal sense or a hedonist (criminal in the moral sense) is absolutely degenerate and corrupt.
it evidences a deficiency in humanity, rendering the being nothing but an empty husk, a slave to their insatiable impulse. it is NOT the answer.

I reject your fundamental premise. Happiness is not the ultimate goal. Dignity is.

Im not a tenager, im a 24 ugly boneless man who looks like a twink with antisocial disorder, mentally damaged since puberty, because of the way people around me reacted to me and I havent seen my friends in almost five years. And to make matters worse, I grew up in an abused household ...... I think some love wont help me
Isnt antisocial disorder a good thing? It is a dark triad trait right?

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 4430
Isnt antisocial disorder a good thing? It is a dark triad trait right?
Yes, but without feminine subjective thinking

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
What is feminine subjective thinking?
Screenshot 20201122 130415 Chrome

• +1
⭐The purpose of life is happiness, and main precursor to happiness is love ! ⭐

I went through some nasty mental breakdown recently, i though that life is a constant hedonic cycle in which you use people and occasions for self-pleasure, i didn't knew better and it was killing me deep inside cause i wasn't fulfilled, i wasn't happy! As part of this community, no one liked us, we've grew up thinking we will be happy if we achieve certain goal (Chasing idealism), but none of this matter cause you won't gonna be happy with all these things.

And remember what i said about happiness? You need love. That's why you've been struggling to be happy in life, lol's at you thinking you need to become asexual and isolate yourself from problems in order to become happy - No! You need to become mentally resilient to these so called 'problems' by just being... rational and happy... I don't know how to comprehend it, you just have to realize it, that's why it's complex!

Ever wonder why fatherless kids are more likely to commit crime, suicide, criminal... Cause they're all deprived of love, females don't know how to truly love, it's often said that if you give your kids enough love and attention, they will grew up to like you like the best friend in life which is so fucking true, and it is common sense taken away from us by men in the power ((they)).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- No matter how much psychopathic you become, you need some love whether it's from friends, family, girlfriend, kids... In nature, our ancestors were hunting and killing other enemies, but they were also together with their relatives and they were all happy! When a man was alone back then, he would find a wife, make a couple of kids and form a new tribe!

- In book "The stranger" by Camus Novel, even though Meursault who is emotionless psychopath, when he meet the chaplain, he exposed his emotions when he was convicted to death sentence - indicating us that every human has emotions, therefore every human needs love.

- Anecdotally, i have met just hand of people through my entire life who had this realization, and guess what, they are all successful in some ways, and i relate it to the fact that they are all happy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Another deep realization that barely (if anyone) is gonna understand.. But oh well, that's the final phase of LIFE! Blackpill and hedonism are just social acceptance, but love is interpersonal and likewise complex as such philosophies.

View attachment 817601View attachment 817602View attachment 817603
View attachment 817599

tldr:

LOVE > hedonism, absurdism, existentialism, blackpill.... - Because of self well-being.
[ISPOILER]It should not be (>), but rather (=), it goes shoulder-to-shoulders like with everything in life, but since we're cuddled in bluepill, and didn't know better till now, i just put (>) to make concept more easier to understand![/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
alot of us just need a blunt and netflix

• +1
This is so true OP.

I am absolutely the way I am because my father and mother never loved me. That's why I have the worst fucking depression ever. I have nobody. And knowing women will never love me hurts.

• +1
only read the title sorry everyone.

I am beyond lonelycel. I don't have family gonna rot christmas alone lmao not even a meal will I have. But it's ok.

Friends I dont have either and it's not because of looks JFL usually you develop friendship by spending time together and shit but I literally am reclused wage slaving with ancient black landwhales... also I'm autistic too ngl... but well that's not the matter.

and gf well. It might help but obviously I shouldn't see this anymore than a complemented because you can never trust a whore too much imagine basing my life on her JFL. I tried dating but failed most of you know the mess with my oneitis. Considering trying again soon...

well basically I have nothing lmao its surprising I didn't rot maybe because I dont look too disgusting lmao but well it's kinda over anyone cuz I might not have the ability to handle as many things at once.

goodbye.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and randomuser2407
only read the title sorry everyone.

I am beyond lonelycel. I don't have family gonna rot christmas alone lmao not even a meal will I have. But it's ok.

Friends I dont have either and it's not because of looks JFL usually you develop friendship by spending time together and shit but I literally am reclused wage slaving with ancient black landwhales... also I'm autistic too ngl... but well that's not the matter.

and gf well. It might help but obviously I shouldn't see this anymore than a complemented because you can never trust a whore too much imagine basing my life on her JFL. I tried dating but failed most of you know the mess with my oneitis. Considering trying again soon...

well basically I have nothing lmao its surprising I didn't rot maybe because I dont look too disgusting lmao but well it's kinda over anyone cuz I might not have the ability to handle as many things at once.

goodbye.
Oh tell me more, atleast you're healthy and can walk, talk and see.. You don't need to be chad, or have million dollar mansion. Just saying...

Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.
2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and randomuser2407
What you dont realize is that love doesnt really exist. It is all biological stuff, men and women love those that they find attractive. So even if your goal is not sex but a successful relationship, that is not possible if you are too ugly, so looksmaxxing is essential.

However, I believe that once you are good looking enough to get laid a lot, you shouldnt have to keep looksmaxxing and you should focus on getting laid instead.

Getting laid with women who love you for your looks is the same as being loved within a relationship but you get the benefit of no commitment, as many partners as you want and as much sex as you want, as much kinky stuff as you want and no drama or fights and it is also less expensive to be a playboy bachelor than to be in a relationship.

Also, I believe that the best way to NTmax and truly improve your personality and self confidence is by succeeding with a lot of real women and having many different experiences with many different women.

If you go to southeast asia to SEAmax for example on a long trip, then when you come back, after having had sex with over 100 women (or maybe even 200), you should be so experienced with women that your experience is greater than most men in your city so not even stacies should be intimidating by now, so all you need to do is keep looksmaxxing until you can get attractive women in your home country.

Then you will have the self confidence and the looks, you will be able to choose between having lots of sex or dating 1 woman. My theory is that if you have that many options, you will never want to settle down with 1 girl because soul mates dont exist and marriages never last long nowadays and they are hell, so it may remain your lifestyle forever. If you are moneymaxxed, you can keep having sex well into your 60s, if you are on TRT, you should still have a high libido at that age and you'll be able to have more sex than most 20 year olds

Oh tell me more, atleast you're healthy and can walk, talk and see.. You don't need to be chad, or have million dollar mansion. Just saying...

Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.
2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.
You cope like a blue pilled cuck even though you're not a greycel. You sound like someone who has rejected the black pill in favour of coping philosophy.

To be clear, coping means that you avoid the issue at hand by focusing on things that dont matter like mindset, reading and spiritual stuff instead of looksmaxxing to get laid.
So basically, you are lying to yourself, either that or you are trolling or you are trying to remove some of the competition by telling guys to stop looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

For my happiness I need:

- At least PERMANENTLY 6 psl. Looking 6 psl one week and then subhuman the next doesnt sound too appealing. Or maybe 5 average day and 7 psl 30%.
I am extremly high maintenance and would like to be low maintenance. I'm not saying I'm 7 psl btw just in case lmao.

- Big dick at least 8x6 minimum.

- probably my leg lengthening.

and money wise I can figure it out myself with time of course I want money for decent lifestyle I have the ability to do it. In fact o consider I have the ability or capacity to do everything but at the same time I cant do nothing.

life for me is exhausting cuz never enjoyed what average folks have. I've never had birthday party or even one present. I started living alone at 8 and left "home" at 15 a few years ago now I'm in UK

• +1
You cope like a blue pilled cuck even though you're not a greycel. You sound like someone who has rejected the black pill in favour of coping philosophy.
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M NOT READING THAT SHIT

• +1
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M NOT READING THAT SHIT
Have fun lying to yourself about what you truly desire.

Sociological things have no effect on the biological needs of humans, men and women will still have sex no matter how much philosophy you try to cope with.

Philosophy is still interesting but it doesnt fix anything, we dont just have a brain, we have a dick too, we cant just think all day.

• +1
Have fun lying to yourself about what you truly desire.

Sociological things have no effect on the biological needs of humans, men and women will still have sex no matter how much philosophy you try to cope with.

Philosophy is still interesting but it doesnt fix anything, we dont just have a brain, we have a dick too, we cant just think all day.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, you called me names and said that thread doesn't make sense. Why should i adress your bias and convince you otherwise (tell me), you're not machine, you need love/happiness unless you're lobotomized dead pig psychopath, IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

If you disagree with the said thread, you are beyond retarded man, i'm so sorry..

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Boldandbeautiful
cope, my mental health was slew as soon as i clicked the link to this forum

cope, my mental health was slew as soon as i clicked the link to this forum
You are most likely a 16 year old that has no purpose with his life and takes his frustration onto everybody around cause he's unsatisfied.

I couldn't blame you but help, most of you people are like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6785
You are most likely a 16 year old that has no purpose with his life and takes his frustration onto everybody around cause he's unsatisfied.

I couldn't blame you but help, most of you people are like that.
no nigga people closest to me are dying and this site aint no help lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6785
I don't know what to tell you man
you dont need to tell me nothing but i can tell u that ur post probably helped or enlightened some people here so i can tell you that u are a good person

• Love it
SUDDEN GUST HIT MY FACE, BURNING RAIN TORN THE CLOUDS
giphy.gif

1 eflXY2NLaqdBmRXW1Zapcw

FROM DEPTH OF THE GLOAMING....

giphy.gif

THUNDER CAAAAMEEEE!!!

9b0531cd79d6c6b0b76d1c9771592677

ON MOUNTAIN I SAWWWW IT! WHEN LIGHTNING REACHED OUT FOR HIM!
giphy.gif

ENCHANTING MY EYEEEESSSS IN MAGICAL RHAPSODY!!

giphy.gif

ON MOUNTAIN I WATCHED HIIIIM AS POWER FILLED UP HIS VEINS!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SURROUNDED BY DUST AS THE RAINS FROM THE HEAVENS WERE FALLING...
Abd9ceba41cb35b6d6c9f535bbcf29ef

....FALLING...

SUDDEN GUST HIT MY FACE, BURNING RAIN TORN THE CLOUDS
giphy.gif

View attachment 856519

FROM DEPTH OF THE GLOAMING....

giphy.gif

THUNDER CAAAAMEEEE!!!

View attachment 856542

ON MOUNTAIN I SAWWWW IT! WHEN LIGHTNING REACHED OUT FOR HIM!
giphy.gif

View attachment 856546

ENCHANTING MY EYEEEESSSS IN MAGICAL RHAPSODY!!

giphy.gif

ON MOUNTAIN I WATCHED HIIIIM AS POWER FILLED UP HIS VEINS!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SURROUNDED BY DUST AS THE RAINS FROM THE HEAVENS WERE FALLING...
View attachment 856573

....FALLING...
i literally tagged you in 8 threads today

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
No love for my face

• +1
banger thread bro
mirin

💪💪💪

• Love it
Im not a tenager, im a 24 ugly boneless man who looks like a twink with antisocial disorder, mentally damaged since puberty, because of the way people around me reacted to me and I havent seen my friends in almost five years. And to make matters worse, I grew up in an abused household ...... I think some love wont help me
damn
sorry to hear that bhai
hope the best goes for you in the future

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
wont read too long but based i agree

Purposeof life ≠ happiness

dn read but i love you too