LifeFuel Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

Proex

Proex

🥰 Eva Cudmore 🥰
Time online
54d 17h 52m
u dissapoint me son , you should know why
there is no reason bro. U know why u like gore, gets u happy. U know why those high t ppl behead ppl? Out of anger, but they dont like feeling anger so they do something for the anger which makes them happy.

Something like that

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Disfruto matando a los negros
Time online
80d 11h 44m
there is no reason bro. U know why u like gore, gets u happy. U know why those high t ppl behead ppl? Out of anger, but they dont like feeling anger so they do something for the anger which makes them happy.

Something like that
dn read , comedic sarcasm @Chintuck22 look it up

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m

Something like that
I don't know that verse from bible, but when someone told up to you and said to you that he's going to kill all your family and do nasty shit with you... Then it's allowed to kill him. That's natural within us and no feminine subjective rudimentary thinking!

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
dn read , comedic sarcasm @Chintuck22 look it up
Happiness is not high E, if love didn't existed, then you would never exist urself lol. I can't type dis shit nonstop but you'll only understand when you go through same shit i did, not gonna bore you. We both just know that you need some love, in one way or another, just like everyone

Speedy

Speedy

greycels movement
Time online
43d 2h 47m
If a female can’t truly love me then where do I find the love?

Proex

Proex

🥰 Eva Cudmore 🥰
Time online
54d 17h 52m
I don't know that verse from bible, but when someone told up to you and said to you that he's going to kill all your family and do nasty shit with you... Then it's allowed to kill him. That's natural within us and no feminine subjective rudimentary thinking!
I dont get how its related bro but ok

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Disfruto matando a los negros
Time online
80d 11h 44m
Happiness is not high E, if love didn't existed, then you would never exist urself lol. I can't type dis shit nonstop but you'll only understand when you go through same shit i did, not gonna bore you. We both just know that you need some love, in one way or another, just like everyone
what is love?

Teutonic

Teutonic

Adept
Time online
2d 4h 21m
Isnt that the point bro? U want it cuz u think it will get u happy?
I think the chances of genuine "love" are really improbable given the fact that most women feel like they are "settling," and you would be naive and easily taken advantage of if you make "love" your priority.

However, being "desired" by a woman is much different

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
what is love?
Precursor to happiness and vice-versa. Go through the whole thread to understand

Also, there is a phase behind 'love' that i went through, i got over it by killing the ego, having different expectations, going through psychopathy, etc etc etc...

death-of-a-design-5-stages-of-grief-5-638.jpg

Keep in mind that i don't have enough words to comprehand this, but since you can taste, see, feel, and hear. You have emotions, you are not lobotomized like @Jimsonbobson505 to not feel love and give love. Love is precursor to happiness.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
I think the chances of genuine "love" are really improbable given the fact that most women feel like they are "settling," and you would be naive and easily taken advantage of if you make "love" your priority.

Just fuck women bro, that's what i said.

Proex

Proex

🥰 Eva Cudmore 🥰
Time online
54d 17h 52m

ok bro but I was talking about happiness. True love is indeed rare though.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
You should be numb to hate and depression in order so you can become happy. NO ONE can do this naturally, i'm just an exception who is spreading the life message !

Proex

Proex

🥰 Eva Cudmore 🥰
Time online
54d 17h 52m
You should be numb to hate and depression in order so you can become happy. NO ONE can do this naturally, i'm just an exception who is spreading the life message !
idk bro. U can get happy without being depressed.

Idk the numb to hate the part can't understand properly

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
idk bro. U can get happy without being depressed.

Idk the numb to hate the part can't understand properly
Just watch my friend's channel i send you OK

Highlight words from his videos and analyze it, then connect patterns with this thread

He's OG high IQ mastermind that came to this realization before me, i talked with him about this shit!

Teutonic

Teutonic

Adept
Time online
2d 4h 21m
I think the best "happiness" is serotonin and not aggregations of dopamine. The aggregations of dopamine can lead to serotonin, but not necessarily.

I think happiness comes from being the person you want to be that you can actually be, while accepting the fact that you will never be a person you cannot be.

If you are 5'7", you ain't being an NBA basketball player, sorry bro

How independent do you want to be? How socially praised do you want to be?
How hedonic do you want to be? How ascetic do you want to be?
How much things do you want to enjoy because you enjoy it? How much things do you want to enjoy because others can relate to it?
What kind of social role / job do you want? Can you obtain it? Do you want a family, or do you want money?

And that's happiness.

You have to accept that you will likely not find "love" because, for women, monogamy is unnatural. They aren't designed to find their looksmatch and fall in love; it's a socially conditioned role that's reinforced by mass media. You need sex, but people like to pretend they are "civilized" and "about love" and not sex. Total bs.

All "love" is just you trying to morally justify your biological imperative

Teutonic

Teutonic

Adept
Time online
2d 4h 21m
Just fuck women bro, that's what i said.
I want to fuck women, but I don't hate women in the sense of "fuck women"
It's just their nature, it's like hating the ocean for being wet.

With that said, I don't view them as dickless males, and don't view them as seeing the world or thinking the same way as dudes

Last edited:
NorwoodStyle

NorwoodStyle

Enthusiast
Time online
25d 7h 22m
Reminds me of a journalist asking (((democracy))) champion general de gaulle
"Are you happy, General De Gaulle?"
"What do you think I am? An imbecile?"

JFL at being happy in this demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet. Love is cope, albeit a higher caliber cope than others. In the end, you are born and will die alone in a cold merciless universe.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
I think the best "happiness" is serotonin and not aggregations of dopamine. The aggregations of dopamine can lead to serotonin, but not necessarily.

I think happiness comes from being the person you want to be that you can actually be, while accepting the fact that you will never be a person you cannot be.

If you are 5'7", you ain't being an NBA basketball player, sorry bro

How independent do you want to be? How socially praised do you want to be?
How hedonic do you want to be? How ascetic do you want to be?
How much things do you want to enjoy because you enjoy it? How much things do you want to enjoy because others can relate to it?
What kind of social role / job do you want? Can you obtain it? Do you want a family, or do you want money?

And that's happiness.

You have to accept that you will likely not find "love" because, for women, monogamy is unnatural. They aren't designed to find their looksmatch and fall in love; it's a socially conditioned role that's reinforced by mass media. You need sex, but people like to pretend they are "civilized" and "above" sex. Total bs
First you need to alter whatever you have mentally, and then we can talk about scientific causes of depression, anxiety, anger... etc etc etc.

There's a shift in your mind that needs to be made before you hop on marijuana or psychotics. Like the one i had. Then we can talk about random pathways, receptors and gut-brain axis. I'm not underestimating your statement but you know, you won't be happy in life without certain realization like this in the OP, you will struggle!

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 20m
Reminds me of a journalist asking (((democracy))) champion general de gaulle
"Are you happy, General De Gaulle?"
"What do you think I am? An imbecile?"

JFL at being happy in this demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet. Love is cope, albeit a higher caliber cope than others. In the end, you are born and will die alone in a cold merciless universe.
That's existentialistic approach to life that you should indeed be aware of, but not consumed by it, why? - Cause of love and happiness, i'm sorry but you are a human being, and from an biological standpoint of view, everyone needs some form of love and to give away a love to be truly happy... Yet again unless you're lobotomized exception like @Jimsonbobson505, you would never express love nor feel certain way cause of impaired prefrontal cortex activity.

As far for "demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet" part, why don't you live self-sufficent lifestyle bro, why don't you learn survival, or move to a non-cucked country to do the mentioned? I made couple of guides that can help you in regards to that: