LifeFuel Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

NorwoodStyle

NorwoodStyle

Enthusiast
Time online
25d 7h 27m
That's existentialistic approach to life that you should indeed be aware of, but not consumed by it, why? - Cause of love and happiness, i'm sorry but you are a human being, and from an biological standpoint of view, everyone needs some form of love and to give away a love to be truly happy... Yet again unless you're lobotomized exception like @Jimsonbobson505, you would never express love nor feel certain way cause of impaired prefrontal cortex activity.

As far for "demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet" part, why don't you live self-sufficent lifestyle bro, why don't you learn survival, or move to a non-cucked country to do the mentioned? I made couple of guides that can help you in regards to that:
My mom loves me and I love her back, that's enough love for me.
Seeking love with modern foids or starting a family in literal End Time dystopia is delusional thinking afaic.
As for the survivalist lifestyle, I'm already quite in touch with nature whenever I can, but it doesn't distract me from the appalling meaninglessness of our existence. I'm not consumed by these thoughts, but I keep them in mind to avoid being consumed by bluepilled platitudes.
Love should manifest itself organically in a traditional society where morals and virtue are upheld by most. It becomes wishful thinking when society and reality itself are crumbling under the weight of degeneracy.

J

James97

James
Time online
67d 1h 20m

Last edited:
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 28m
My mom loves me and I love her back, that's enough love for me.
Seeking love with modern foids or starting a family in literal End Time dystopia is delusional thinking afaic.
Nah, just love them on a human level and don't have expectations

As for the survivalist lifestyle, I'm already quite in touch with nature whenever I can, but it doesn't distract me from the appalling meaninglessness of our existence. I'm not consumed by these thoughts, but I keep them in mind to avoid being consumed by bluepilled platitudes.
Love should manifest itself organically in a traditional society where morals and virtue are upheld by most. It becomes wishful thinking when society and reality itself are crumbling under the weight of degeneracy.
You can make quite a healthy, happy relationship with that mindset, theocratic society is the perfect model of how it all worked until "love" dissapeared. You could plan to move offgrid somewhere in Russia or Serbia maybe?

@personalityinkwell btw, is this man perfect non-cuck candidate?

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
126d 20h 30m
just keep chintucking and there are no limits to your happiness

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
148d 13h 12m
Nah, just love them on a human level and don't have expectations

You can make quite a healthy, happy relationship with that mindset, theocratic society is the perfect model of how it all worked until "love" dissapeared. You could plan to move offgrid somewhere in Russia or Serbia maybe?

@personalityinkwell btw, is this man perfect non-cuck candidate?
yeah, send him a pm and invite him to the site.

Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics
Time online
54d 1h 13m
Only a virgin girl and your moma can love you. (In some cases they can still stop loving you)

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

ascending from a IQ mogger to also a looks mogger
Time online
26d 23h 12m
I love L’Étranger, mogger book tbh

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 8h 34m
I am looksmaxxing to obtain love.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 28m
RHETORIC APPROACH TO ABSURDITY - (FIRST PHASE @EVERYONE IS IN):

- Suicide offers the most basic "way out" of absurdity: the immediate termination of the self and its place in the universe. To take a "leap of faith," one must act with the "virtue of the absurd" (as Johannes de Silentio put it)

MONOTHEISTIC EXISTENTIALISM

- Existential thought has had an important influence on social scientific thinking, often dismissed as purely a moral philosophy, it also provides much in terms of exploring the nature of social life for the individual.
- There is inherent meaning in the universe, but the individual must have come to the knowledge of God.
- The individual's construction of any type of meaning is possible, though this meaning would eventually incorporate God, being the creator of the universe and the "meaning" itself.

FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THIS THREAD

- Heidegger rejected the label of "existentialist" and described his own philosophy as an investigation of the nature of being in which the analysis of human existence is only the first step.
So according to these philosophies i mentioned, there is an clear indicator that there is a some sort of higher meaning. So i will look through theology again and try to understand it's relationship with morals and human being from an analytic perspective. Moreover the OP is the final phase of life!

Based on my understanding of religion, everything that comes from a god is a love, getting happiness from a love is a vicious cycle (Read OP)! So maybe we are connected to god in a sense? Etymology of religion means - To bind, from
Latin word Religare.

I think i can understand my life's purpose! It all makes sense now!

Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics
Time online
54d 1h 13m
Estoicism mogs. Coping Is actually good and a adaptative trait.

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

Injecting until 8'11
Time online
10d 5h 40m
If god lets me grow to 5'10 I'll be happy

BigBoy

BigBoy

Life Goes On
Time online
98d 17h 8m
Worst part is as an oldcel you know that what were supposed to be the best years of your life have past and that all the surgerymaxxing in the world won't give you the experiences your peers had. Yea, you might get over your issues at 27,28 maybe 30, but you'll always live half a life and there's noway to turn back the clock.
What are some things you regret not doing? What experiences did your peers have that you feel you missed out on?