LifeFuel Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
Worst part is as an oldcel you know that what were supposed to be the best years of your life have past and that all the surgerymaxxing in the world won't give you the experiences your peers had. Yea, you might get over your issues at 27,28 maybe 30, but you'll always live half a life and there's noway to turn back the clock.
the age pill is the hardest pill to swallow FUCK ITS OGRE OGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGRE

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 5h 47m
the age pill is the hardest pill to swallow FUCK ITS OGRE OGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGRE
Holy wtf, you're back bro! Welcome

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
Holy wtf, you're back bro! Welcome
t-thanks. this website is cancer though. i wish i had hobbies that truly fulfilled me so that i could envelope myself in them and run away from the world. instead, all i do is study subjects at university that i do not care about, to eventually get a job that i dont want to do, and maybe buy an apartment somewhere i dont want to live, only to work, sleep, work, sleep, maybe start a family if im lucky, work, sleep, see my children perpetuate the same miserable cycle, and then i die. just fucking lol at existence

Last edited:
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 5h 47m
t-thanks. this website is cancer though. i wish i had hobbies that truly fulfilled me so that i could envelope myself in them and run away from the world. instead, all i do is study subjects at university that i do not care about, to eventually get a job that i dont want to do, and maybe buy an apartment somewhere i dont want to live, only to work, sleep, work, sleep, maybe start a family if im lucky, work, sleep, see my children fall into the same miserable cycle and then i die. just fucking lol at existence
You can start doing criminal like i did, and then realize later the OP of this thread, here's some inspirational posts of mine:

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
being either a criminal in the legal sense or a hedonist (criminal in the moral sense) is absolutely degenerate and corrupt.
it evidences a deficiency in humanity, rendering the being nothing but an empty husk, a slave to their insatiable impulse. it is NOT the answer.

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 15h 54m
I reject your fundamental premise. Happiness is not the ultimate goal. Dignity is.

joao

joao

Wizard
Time online
14d 17h 38m
Im not a tenager, im a 24 ugly boneless man who looks like a twink with antisocial disorder, mentally damaged since puberty, because of the way people around me reacted to me and I havent seen my friends in almost five years. And to make matters worse, I grew up in an abused household ...... I think some love wont help me
Isnt antisocial disorder a good thing? It is a dark triad trait right?

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 5h 47m
Isnt antisocial disorder a good thing? It is a dark triad trait right?
Yes, but without feminine subjective thinking