Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
⭐The purpose of life is happiness, and main precursor to happiness is love ! ⭐

I went through some nasty mental breakdown recently, i though that life is a constant hedonic cycle in which you use people and occasions for self-pleasure, i didn't knew better and it was killing me deep inside cause i wasn't fulfilled, i wasn't happy! As part of this community, no one liked us, we've grew up thinking we will be happy if we achieve certain goal (Chasing idealism), but none of this matter cause you won't gonna be happy with all these things.

And remember what i said about happiness? You need love. That's why you've been struggling to be happy in life, lol's at you thinking you need to become asexual and isolate yourself from problems in order to become happy - No! You need to become mentally resilient to these so called 'problems' by just being... rational and happy... I don't know how to comprehend it, you just have to realize it, that's why it's complex!

Ever wonder why fatherless kids are more likely to commit crime, suicide, criminal... Cause they're all deprived of love, females don't know how to truly love, it's often said that if you give your kids enough love and attention, they will grew up to like you like the best friend in life which is so fucking true, and it is common sense taken away from us by men in the power ((they)).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- No matter how much psychopathic you become, you need some love whether it's from friends, family, girlfriend, kids... In nature, our ancestors were hunting and killing other enemies, but they were also together with their relatives and they were all happy! When a man was alone back then, he would find a wife, make a couple of kids and form a new tribe!

- In book "The stranger" by Camus Novel, even though Meursault who is emotionless psychopath, when he meet the chaplain, he exposed his emotions when he was convicted to death sentence - indicating us that every human has emotions, therefore every human needs love.

L'Étranger (French: [l‿e.tʁɑ̃.ʒe]) is a 1942 novel by French author Albert Camus. Its theme and outlook are often cited as examples of Camus's philosophy, absurdism coupled with that of existentialism, though Camus personally rejected the latter label.[1]

- Anecdotally, i have met just hand of people through my entire life who had this realization, and guess what, they are all successful in some ways, and i relate it to the fact that they are all happy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Another deep realization that barely (if anyone) is gonna understand.. But oh well, that's the final phase of LIFE! Blackpill and hedonism are just social acceptance, but love is interpersonal and likewise complex as such philosophies.

Changes in the family change in you 9479
Depositphotos 31768671 stock photo two boys at the waters

20200502 133945

tldr:

LOVE > hedonism, absurdism, existentialism, blackpill.... - Because of self well-being.
[ISPOILER]It should not be (>), but rather (=), it goes shoulder-to-shoulders like with everything in life, but since we're cuddled in bluepill, and didn't know better till now, i just put (>) to make concept more easier to understand![/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kebabcoper, ItsOver.com and 62 others
:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
I can’t experience love cause I’m an ugly fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6785, HighIQcel and 31 others
I can’t experience love cause I’m an ugly fuck
But since it is impossible for 99.9% of the people to get through psychopathy and kill the ego, and love unconditionally, then what can we do you think?

If you're not mentally strong to accept your fate as an incel, (acceptance phase), the best case scenario is to lie yourself that you'll get virgin stacy gf that won genetic lottery after you ascend, maybe buy a sex doll, maybe just try to looksmax or i don't know what.

At the end of the day, you're not losing cause you can always get arranged marriage at any age of your life, and by all means - EVERYONE can ascend after 10 years of hardmaxing, yes surgerymaxing and bodymaxing. - Again this is not practical advice, you're just compensating for the thing that you can't get through in life, i'm geniunely sorry, but it's not your fault!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5875 and 7 others
K

I went through some nasty mental breakdown recently, i though that life is a constant hedonic cycle in which you use people and occasions for self-pleasure, i didn't knew better and it was killing me deep inside cause i wasn't fulfilled, i wasn't happy! As part of this community, no one liked us, we've grew up thinking we will be happy if we achieve certain goal (Chasing idealism), but none of this matter cause you won't gonna be happy with all these things.

And remember what i said about happiness? You need love. That's why you've been struggling to be happy in life, lol's at you thinking you need to become asexual and isolate yourself from problems in order to become happy - No! You need to become mentally resilient to these so called 'problems' by just being... rational and happy... I don't know how to comprehend it, you just have to realize it, that's why it's complex!

Ever wonder why fatherless kids are more likely to commit crime, suicide, criminal... Cause they're all deprived of love, females don't know how to truly love, it's often said that if you give your kids enough love and attention, they will grew up to like you like the best friend in life which is so fucking true, and it is common sense taken away from us by men in the power ((they)).

- No matter how much psychopathic you become, you need some love whether it's from friends, family, girlfriend, kids... In nature, our ancestors were hunting and killing other enemies, but they were also together with their relatives and they were all happy! When a man was alone back then, he would find a wife, make a couple of kids and form a new tribe!

- In book "The stranger" by Camus Novel, even though Meursault who is emotionless psychopath, when he meet the chaplain, he exposed his emotions when he was convicted to death sentence - indicating us that every human has emotions, therefore every human needs love.

- Anecdotally, i have met just hand of people through my entire life who had this realization, and guess what, they are all successful in some ways, and i relate it to the fact that they are all happy!

...Another deep realization that barely (if anyone) is gonna understand.. But oh well, that's the final phase of LIFE! Blackpill and hedonism are just social acceptance, but love is interpersonal and likewise complex as such philosophies.

View attachment 817601View attachment 817602View attachment 817603
View attachment 817599

tldr:

LOVE > hedonism, absurdism, existentialism, blackpill.... - Because of self well-being.
[ISPOILER]It should not be (>), but rather (=), it goes shoulder-to-shoulders like with everything in life, but since we're cuddled in bluepill, and didn't know better till now, i just put (>) to make concept more easier to understand![/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I mean you're not wrong but I'm not going to pretend I read all that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Is this real or is it a copypasta or reddit post?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patient A and Deleted member 439
@Kingkellz @john2 @OOGABOOGA I'M BACK TO CHRIST 🙏

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968, Madhate and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Administrator, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
I need to be loved sooo bad. Every second I breathe is pain. Especially because I've nuked my social life until bimax which fkn corona has stalled even further :cry: :cry: :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadrapist, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
I need to be loved sooo bad. Every second I breathe is pain. Especially because I've nuked my social life until bimax which fkn corona has stalled even further :cry: :cry: :cry:
It'll get better, you just NEED some love, you can get it only by friendships unfortunately, when you help other people and have compassion for others! Some people get love by praying to god, helping their family, doing their job

But ultimately the best way to come up to this realization is by going through everything i went through (see post
#8), and when you have no expectations, when you get through psychopathy and kill the ego, and love unconditionally... It's truly the best and most hardest way that paid the most!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, 000, Administrator and 4 others
copium

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, GetShrekt, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
also hate ppl that say being rich while sad is better than being happy. Life is about happiness, money wont matter if ur sad tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Chadrapist and Chintuck22
i'll read this but I remember you were very mean to me once.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, WadlowMaxxing and Chintuck22
We should form a prehistoric hunter gatherer tribe and just love each other all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 275 and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Administrator, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Another water wet thread.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
idk what u mean bro u experienced what exactly? Is it the thread?
When i though it could not get worse for me, then it did, i fucked up health and shit... And then i though that nothing of this matters lol and that everything can be taken away from you at any moment! I knew this but i was never able to experience it!

And my expectations are always different and pessimistic when i do something, mainly so i can feel much more happier about the outcome, from an psychological standpoint it's not good for your mental health, but that worked for me bro, i'm just doing whatever i feel like is good !

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Administrator, Lux and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Administrator, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
It'll get better, you just NEED some love, you can get it only by friendships unfortunately, when you help other people and have compassion for others! Some people get love by praying to god, helping their family, doing their job

But ultimately the best way to come up to this realization is by going through everything i went through (see post
#8), and when you have no expectations, when you get through psychopathy and kill the ego, and love unconditionally... It's truly the best and most hardest way that paid the most!
Miring your efforts. But ultimately I know how my life ends. My chin being 404 as a child killed my self esteem, my nw 7 before 25 killed my faith and motivation. And my lack of success due to my motivation tightened the rope around my neck.

But I'm glad that you managed to beat depression. Go be great my bro and more importantly, happy.

• Woah
The purpose of life isn’t happiness, it’s meaning. If you’re happy but your life is meaningless or you violate the rights of others, then that’s nowhere to be.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 6723
You're just a random miserable teenager who needs some love
Im not a tenager, im a 24 ugly boneless man who looks like a twink with antisocial disorder, mentally damaged since puberty, because of the way people around me reacted to me and I havent seen my friends in almost five years. And to make matters worse, I grew up in an abused household ...... I think some love wont help me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9072 and 9 others
Im not a tenager, im a 24 ugly boneless man who looks like a twink with antisocial disorder, mentally damaged since puberty, because of the way people around me reacted to me and I havent seen my friends in almost five years. And to make matters worse, I grew up in an abused household ...... I think some love wont help me
You need to forgive your parents then God will forgive you and you will be happy.

• +1
The purpose of life isn’t happiness, it’s meaning. If you’re happy but your life is meaningless or you violate the rights of others, then that’s nowhere to be.
life is meaningless bro. There is no meaning. Plus violating rights of others or being bad literally doesnt matter to yourself, only to them.

Now this is of course assuming religion is false, if religion was true then it would be a whole different answer.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chintuck22 and .*my*.
Miring your efforts. But ultimately I know how my life ends. My chin being 404 as a child killed my self esteem, my nw 7 before 25 killed my faith and motivation. And my lack of success due to my motivation tightened the rope around my neck.

But I'm glad that you managed to beat depression. Go be great my bro and more importantly, happy.
Well the key of the happiness is just... hapiness! It's pretty dificult to understand that i cannot comprehend it. You have to go through bunch of different philosophies and experience them to know what i'm saying!

It's the bread and butter, one cannot go with the other, but ultimately happiness is what keeps most people alive and away from psychopathic tendencies!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Administrator, Lux and 1 other person
The good days are ahead @nelson

• Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist, Luke LLL and Chintuck22
life is meaningless bro. There is no meaning. Plus violating rights of others or being bad literally doesnt matter to yourself, only to them.

Now this is of course assuming religion is false, if religion was true then it would be a whole different answer.
Hahaha! I though exactly the same until i stopped taking things seriously, like you know that everything is gonna fail, but fuck it, just go with the flow... It's very difficult for me to comprehend it, maybe this video of my friend would help idk:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Administrator, Lux, wasted and 1 other person
How can you be loved when you're ugly tho?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux, BigBoy, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Worst part is as an oldcel you know that what were supposed to be the best years of your life have past and that all the surgerymaxxing in the world won't give you the experiences your peers had. Yea, you might get over your issues at 27,28 maybe 30, but you'll always live half a life and there's noway to turn back the clock.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, joeveniro, malignant and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6310
philosophers.me

High iq post tbh, being valued, desired and loved is the ultimate lifemog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Boldandbeautiful and Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Mongrelcel, mortis and 1 other person
Hahaha! I though exactly the same until i stopped taking things seriously, like you know that everything is gonna fail, but fuck it, just go with the flow... It's very difficult for me to comprehend it, maybe this video of my friend would help idk:

I'll watch it soon bro. But what I'm talking about is as long as u get happiness, whether it be from good/bad actions, it being bad doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Chintuck22
I went through the same and that basically made me the way i am now.. You can see the previous history of my posts were about hedonism, absurdism cuddled with existentialism. You might find these relatable, and go through same shit to eventually realize that life is not about "take take take"... I just cannot comprehend it, i don't have enough words..

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 2 others
Images 60
UO5mRnUl 1

No need for words bro..

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Chintuck22
At the end of the day, you're not losing cause you can always get arranged marriage at any age of your life, and by all means - EVERYONE can ascend after 10 years of hardmaxing, yes surgerymaxing and bodymaxing.

Again this is not practical advice, you're just compensating for the thing that you can't get through in life, i'm geniunely sorry, but it's not your fault, we were all cuddled by bluepill as a society, so don't blame yourself champ!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 2 others
weird how it looks like his face was copy pasted. Looks exact same no difference even in angle even if diff pic
Wait hold up, it's the same person, right 😂

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 1 other person
A PSL 6+ guy
everywhere he goes, people admire him
people want to get to know who he is, to be friends with him
Girls want to share their life with him, and to be part of him
they want to know his thoughts, fears, and ambitions
Girls want to be committed to him, and to be able to call him their boyfriend
They want to experience the ups and lows of life
they want to love him and appreciate him

PSL 3 guy
they want him to fuck off, because he is not a PSL 6+ guy

How can you find love when you are not good-looking?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 1180 and 5 others

View attachment 817601View attachment 817602View attachment 817603
View attachment 817599

tldr:

this is the most unrealistic drawing i’ve ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 1180, Lux and 9 others
estrogens me

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and Boldandbeautiful