Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 1 other person
A PSL 6+ guy
everywhere he goes, people admire him
people want to get to know who he is, to be friends with him
Girls want to share their life with him, and to be part of him
they want to know his thoughts, fears, and ambitions
Girls want to be committed to him, and to be able to call him their boyfriend
They want to experience the ups and lows of life
they want to love him and appreciate him

PSL 3 guy
they want him to fuck off, because he is not a PSL 6+ guy

How can you find love when you are not good-looking?
Idk man, are you typing this for reacts or you want geniune answer? Look through my past comments to find out, it's pure mental conditioning.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux and wasted
Excuse me, is he the autistic kid who finds inspiration from drawing only, he gives these impressions constantly :lul:
Don't hurt my baby @ArvidGustavsson , if he likes to doodle let him. He could literally have a gigastacy lick chocolate sauce off his balls rn, but he spends his time drawing brad pitt. Bless his heart.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6892 and Chintuck22
⭐The purpose of life is happiness, and main precursor to happiness is love ! ⭐

I went through some nasty mental breakdown recently, i though that life is a constant hedonic cycle in which you use people and occasions for self-pleasure, i didn't knew better and it was killing me deep inside cause i wasn't fulfilled, i wasn't happy! As part of this community, no one liked us, we've grew up thinking we will be happy if we achieve certain goal (Chasing idealism), but none of this matter cause you won't gonna be happy with all these things.

And remember what i said about happiness? You need love. That's why you've been struggling to be happy in life, lol's at you thinking you need to become asexual and isolate yourself from problems in order to become happy - No! You need to become mentally resilient to these so called 'problems' by just being... rational and happy... I don't know how to comprehend it, you just have to realize it, that's why it's complex!

Ever wonder why fatherless kids are more likely to commit crime, suicide, criminal... Cause they're all deprived of love, females don't know how to truly love, it's often said that if you give your kids enough love and attention, they will grew up to like you like the best friend in life which is so fucking true, and it is common sense taken away from us by men in the power ((they)).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- No matter how much psychopathic you become, you need some love whether it's from friends, family, girlfriend, kids... In nature, our ancestors were hunting and killing other enemies, but they were also together with their relatives and they were all happy! When a man was alone back then, he would find a wife, make a couple of kids and form a new tribe!

- In book "The stranger" by Camus Novel, even though Meursault who is emotionless psychopath, when he meet the chaplain, he exposed his emotions when he was convicted to death sentence - indicating us that every human has emotions, therefore every human needs love.

- Anecdotally, i have met just hand of people through my entire life who had this realization, and guess what, they are all successful in some ways, and i relate it to the fact that they are all happy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Another deep realization that barely (if anyone) is gonna understand.. But oh well, that's the final phase of LIFE! Blackpill and hedonism are just social acceptance, but love is interpersonal and likewise complex as such philosophies.

View attachment 817601View attachment 817602View attachment 817603
View attachment 817599

tldr:

LOVE > hedonism, absurdism, existentialism, blackpill.... - Because of self well-being.
[ISPOILER]It should not be (>), but rather (=), it goes shoulder-to-shoulders like with everything in life, but since we're cuddled in bluepill, and didn't know better till now, i just put (>) to make concept more easier to understand![/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
somebody tldr me this plz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Chintuck22
Don't hurt my baby @ArvidGustavsson , if he likes to doodle let him. He could literally have a gigastacy lick chocolate sauce off his balls rn, but he spends his time drawing brad pitt. Bless his heart.
Yeah i'm just fucking w/him lolol

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Excuse me, is he the infamous autistic kid who finds his inspiration in art only, he gives these impressions constantly :lul:
Look at this picture again

It didn’t stick out it you that its a 8 psl angel skull with a 3 psl recessed subhuman whos also barely taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, mortis, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
I love you all

• Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
⭐The purpose of life is happiness, and main precursor to happiness is love ! ⭐

I went through some nasty mental breakdown recently, i though that life is a constant hedonic cycle in which you use people and occasions for self-pleasure, i didn't knew better and it was killing me deep inside cause i wasn't fulfilled, i wasn't happy! As part of this community, no one liked us, we've grew up thinking we will be happy if we achieve certain goal (Chasing idealism), but none of this matter cause you won't gonna be happy with all these things.

And remember what i said about happiness? You need love. That's why you've been struggling to be happy in life, lol's at you thinking you need to become asexual and isolate yourself from problems in order to become happy - No! You need to become mentally resilient to these so called 'problems' by just being... rational and happy... I don't know how to comprehend it, you just have to realize it, that's why it's complex!

Ever wonder why fatherless kids are more likely to commit crime, suicide, criminal... Cause they're all deprived of love, females don't know how to truly love, it's often said that if you give your kids enough love and attention, they will grew up to like you like the best friend in life which is so fucking true, and it is common sense taken away from us by men in the power ((they)).

- No matter how much psychopathic you become, you need some love whether it's from friends, family, girlfriend, kids... In nature, our ancestors were hunting and killing other enemies, but they were also together with their relatives and they were all happy! When a man was alone back then, he would find a wife, make a couple of kids and form a new tribe!

- In book "The stranger" by Camus Novel, even though Meursault who is emotionless psychopath, when he meet the chaplain, he exposed his emotions when he was convicted to death sentence - indicating us that every human has emotions, therefore every human needs love.

- Anecdotally, i have met just hand of people through my entire life who had this realization, and guess what, they are all successful in some ways, and i relate it to the fact that they are all happy!

...Another deep realization that barely (if anyone) is gonna understand.. But oh well, that's the final phase of LIFE! Blackpill and hedonism are just social acceptance, but love is interpersonal and likewise complex as such philosophies.

View attachment 817601View attachment 817602View attachment 817603
View attachment 817599

tldr:

LOVE > hedonism, absurdism, existentialism, blackpill.... - Because of self well-being.
[ISPOILER]It should not be (>), but rather (=), it goes shoulder-to-shoulders like with everything in life, but since we're cuddled in bluepill, and didn't know better till now, i just put (>) to make concept more easier to understand![/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Idk man, are you typing this for reacts or you want geniune answer? Look through my past comments to find out, it's pure mental conditioning.

Love is Life.
But we want to looksmax to be worthy of love

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3583 and Boldandbeautiful
elab why u think that
Stop taking advice from retarded people bro, i made mistake when i listened to Dr. Sebi, learn from my mistakes!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 2 others
u dissapoint me son , you should know why
there is no reason bro. U know why u like gore, gets u happy. U know why those high t ppl behead ppl? Out of anger, but they dont like feeling anger so they do something for the anger which makes them happy.

Something like that

• +1
Reactions: Lux
there is no reason bro. U know why u like gore, gets u happy. U know why those high t ppl behead ppl? Out of anger, but they dont like feeling anger so they do something for the anger which makes them happy.

Something like that
dn read , comedic sarcasm @Chintuck22 look it up

Something like that
I don't know that verse from bible, but when someone told up to you and said to you that he's going to kill all your family and do nasty shit with you... Then it's allowed to kill him. That's natural within us and no feminine subjective rudimentary thinking!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, wasted and Deleted member 6723
dn read , comedic sarcasm @Chintuck22 look it up
Happiness is not high E, if love didn't existed, then you would never exist urself lol. I can't type dis shit nonstop but you'll only understand when you go through same shit i did, not gonna bore you. We both just know that you need some love, in one way or another, just like everyone

• +1
If a female can’t truly love me then where do I find the love?

I don't know that verse from bible, but when someone told up to you and said to you that he's going to kill all your family and do nasty shit with you... Then it's allowed to kill him. That's natural within us and no feminine subjective rudimentary thinking!
I dont get how its related bro but ok

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • JFL
Happiness is not high E, if love didn't existed, then you would never exist urself lol. I can't type dis shit nonstop but you'll only understand when you go through same shit i did, not gonna bore you. We both just know that you need some love, in one way or another, just like everyone
what is love?

Nah I just need to get my dick sucked lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Isnt that the point bro? U want it cuz u think it will get u happy?

I think the chances of genuine "love" are really improbable given the fact that most women feel like they are "settling," and you would be naive and easily taken advantage of if you make "love" your priority.

However, being "desired" by a woman is much different

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6723 and Chintuck22
what is love?
Precursor to happiness and vice-versa. Go through the whole thread to understand

Also, there is a phase behind 'love' that i went through, i got over it by killing the ego, having different expectations, going through psychopathy, etc etc etc...

Death of a design 5 stages of grief 5 638

Keep in mind that i don't have enough words to comprehand this, but since you can taste, see, feel, and hear. You have emotions, you are not lobotomized like @Jimsonbobson505 to not feel love and give love. Love is precursor to happiness.

• +1
I think the chances of genuine "love" are really improbable given the fact that most women feel like they are "settling," and you would be naive and easily taken advantage of if you make "love" your priority.

Just fuck women bro, that's what i said.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

ok bro but I was talking about happiness. True love is indeed rare though.

You should be numb to hate and depression in order so you can become happy. NO ONE can do this naturally, i'm just an exception who is spreading the life message !

• +1
You should be numb to hate and depression in order so you can become happy. NO ONE can do this naturally, i'm just an exception who is spreading the life message !
idk bro. U can get happy without being depressed.

Idk the numb to hate the part can't understand properly

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
idk bro. U can get happy without being depressed.

Idk the numb to hate the part can't understand properly
Just watch my friend's channel i send you OK

Highlight words from his videos and analyze it, then connect patterns with this thread

He's OG high IQ mastermind that came to this realization before me, i talked with him about this shit!

• +1

I think the best "happiness" is serotonin and not aggregations of dopamine. The aggregations of dopamine can lead to serotonin, but not necessarily.

I think happiness comes from being the person you want to be that you can actually be, while accepting the fact that you will never be a person you cannot be.

If you are 5'7", you ain't being an NBA basketball player, sorry bro

How independent do you want to be? How socially praised do you want to be?
How hedonic do you want to be? How ascetic do you want to be?
How much things do you want to enjoy because you enjoy it? How much things do you want to enjoy because others can relate to it?
What kind of social role / job do you want? Can you obtain it? Do you want a family, or do you want money?

And that's happiness.

You have to accept that you will likely not find "love" because, for women, monogamy is unnatural. They aren't designed to find their looksmatch and fall in love; it's a socially conditioned role that's reinforced by mass media. You need sex, but people like to pretend they are "civilized" and "about love" and not sex. Total bs.

All "love" is just you trying to morally justify your biological imperative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Just fuck women bro, that's what i said.

I want to fuck women, but I don't hate women in the sense of "fuck women"
It's just their nature, it's like hating the ocean for being wet.

With that said, I don't view them as dickless males, and don't view them as seeing the world or thinking the same way as dudes

Last edited:
Reminds me of a journalist asking (((democracy))) champion general de gaulle
"Are you happy, General De Gaulle?"
"What do you think I am? An imbecile?"

JFL at being happy in this demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet. Love is cope, albeit a higher caliber cope than others. In the end, you are born and will die alone in a cold merciless universe.

I think the best "happiness" is serotonin and not aggregations of dopamine. The aggregations of dopamine can lead to serotonin, but not necessarily.

I think happiness comes from being the person you want to be that you can actually be, while accepting the fact that you will never be a person you cannot be.

If you are 5'7", you ain't being an NBA basketball player, sorry bro

How independent do you want to be? How socially praised do you want to be?
How hedonic do you want to be? How ascetic do you want to be?
How much things do you want to enjoy because you enjoy it? How much things do you want to enjoy because others can relate to it?
What kind of social role / job do you want? Can you obtain it? Do you want a family, or do you want money?

And that's happiness.

You have to accept that you will likely not find "love" because, for women, monogamy is unnatural. They aren't designed to find their looksmatch and fall in love; it's a socially conditioned role that's reinforced by mass media. You need sex, but people like to pretend they are "civilized" and "above" sex. Total bs
First you need to alter whatever you have mentally, and then we can talk about scientific causes of depression, anxiety, anger... etc etc etc.

There's a shift in your mind that needs to be made before you hop on marijuana or psychotics. Like the one i had. Then we can talk about random pathways, receptors and gut-brain axis. I'm not underestimating your statement but you know, you won't be happy in life without certain realization like this in the OP, you will struggle!

• +1