Most of you need some love ♥ - Especially cause you're all mentally damaged.

Reminds me of a journalist asking (((democracy))) champion general de gaulle
"Are you happy, General De Gaulle?"
"What do you think I am? An imbecile?"

JFL at being happy in this demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet. Love is cope, albeit a higher caliber cope than others. In the end, you are born and will die alone in a cold merciless universe.
That's existentialistic approach to life that you should indeed be aware of, but not consumed by it, why? - Cause of love and happiness, i'm sorry but you are a human being, and from an biological standpoint of view, everyone needs some form of love and to give away a love to be truly happy... Yet again unless you're lobotomized exception like @Jimsonbobson505, you would never express love nor feel certain way cause of impaired prefrontal cortex activity.

As far for "demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet" part, why don't you live self-sufficent lifestyle bro, why don't you learn survival, or move to a non-cucked country to do the mentioned? I made couple of guides that can help you in regards to that:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux and wasted
B14BD5F1-29A5-4CCC-BAC8-7BE25FAA8B2E.jpeg
stop chicken scratching

Its a sketch retard
chicken scratching = making a bigger line out of many smaller ones because you cant hit it the first time
what it isnt - going over the same line multiple times, or just drawing sloppily

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted
That's existentialistic approach to life that you should indeed be aware of, but not consumed by it, why? - Cause of love and happiness, i'm sorry but you are a human being, and from an biological standpoint of view, everyone needs some form of love and to give away a love to be truly happy... Yet again unless you're lobotomized exception like @Jimsonbobson505, you would never express love nor feel certain way cause of impaired prefrontal cortex activity.

As far for "demented slaughterhouse shithole of a planet" part, why don't you live self-sufficent lifestyle bro, why don't you learn survival, or move to a non-cucked country to do the mentioned? I made couple of guides that can help you in regards to that:

My mom loves me and I love her back, that's enough love for me.
Seeking love with modern foids or starting a family in literal End Time dystopia is delusional thinking afaic.
As for the survivalist lifestyle, I'm already quite in touch with nature whenever I can, but it doesn't distract me from the appalling meaninglessness of our existence. I'm not consumed by these thoughts, but I keep them in mind to avoid being consumed by bluepilled platitudes.
Love should manifest itself organically in a traditional society where morals and virtue are upheld by most. It becomes wishful thinking when society and reality itself are crumbling under the weight of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist

Last edited:
My mom loves me and I love her back, that's enough love for me.
Seeking love with modern foids or starting a family in literal End Time dystopia is delusional thinking afaic.
Nah, just love them on a human level and don't have expectations

As for the survivalist lifestyle, I'm already quite in touch with nature whenever I can, but it doesn't distract me from the appalling meaninglessness of our existence. I'm not consumed by these thoughts, but I keep them in mind to avoid being consumed by bluepilled platitudes.
Love should manifest itself organically in a traditional society where morals and virtue are upheld by most. It becomes wishful thinking when society and reality itself are crumbling under the weight of degeneracy.
You can make quite a healthy, happy relationship with that mindset, theocratic society is the perfect model of how it all worked until "love" dissapeared. You could plan to move offgrid somewhere in Russia or Serbia maybe?

@personalityinkwell btw, is this man perfect non-cuck candidate?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux, wasted and 1 other person
just keep chintucking and there are no limits to your happiness

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Nah, just love them on a human level and don't have expectations

You can make quite a healthy, happy relationship with that mindset, theocratic society is the perfect model of how it all worked until "love" dissapeared. You could plan to move offgrid somewhere in Russia or Serbia maybe?

@personalityinkwell btw, is this man perfect non-cuck candidate?
yeah, send him a pm and invite him to the site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, NorwoodStyle and Chintuck22
Only a virgin girl and your moma can love you. (In some cases they can still stop loving you)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Chintuck22
No love for your face

100% chasing lays will never make you happy.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5969
craving deep emotional intimacy with a woman rn dedsrstbhngl

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and magnificentcel
im just gonna move off grid into cabin in northern ontario tho cuz satan has made me invisible to women doe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and magnificentcel
@Chintuck22 bro
B63BE1D1 DC13 4CCF 9F9B 0AD928437EAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4430
I love L’Étranger, mogger book tbh

• +1
I am looksmaxxing to obtain love.

we are all abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
RHETORIC APPROACH TO ABSURDITY - (FIRST PHASE @EVERYONE IS IN):

- Suicide offers the most basic "way out" of absurdity: the immediate termination of the self and its place in the universe. To take a "leap of faith," one must act with the "virtue of the absurd" (as Johannes de Silentio put it)

MONOTHEISTIC EXISTENTIALISM

- Existential thought has had an important influence on social scientific thinking, often dismissed as purely a moral philosophy, it also provides much in terms of exploring the nature of social life for the individual.
- There is inherent meaning in the universe, but the individual must have come to the knowledge of God.
- The individual's construction of any type of meaning is possible, though this meaning would eventually incorporate God, being the creator of the universe and the "meaning" itself.

FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THIS THREAD

- Heidegger rejected the label of "existentialist" and described his own philosophy as an investigation of the nature of being in which the analysis of human existence is only the first step.
So according to these philosophies i mentioned, there is an clear indicator that there is a some sort of higher meaning. So i will look through theology again and try to understand it's relationship with morals and human being from an analytic perspective. Moreover the OP is the final phase of life!

Based on my understanding of religion, everything that comes from a god is a love, getting happiness from a love is a vicious cycle (Read OP)! So maybe we are connected to god in a sense? Etymology of religion means - To bind, from
Latin word Religare.

I think i can understand my life's purpose! It all makes sense now!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lux and wasted
im convinced im unlovable

• Love it
Estoicism mogs. Coping Is actually good and a adaptative trait.

If god lets me grow to 5'10 I'll be happy

Worst part is as an oldcel you know that what were supposed to be the best years of your life have past and that all the surgerymaxxing in the world won't give you the experiences your peers had. Yea, you might get over your issues at 27,28 maybe 30, but you'll always live half a life and there's noway to turn back the clock.
What are some things you regret not doing? What experiences did your peers have that you feel you missed out on?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Worst part is as an oldcel you know that what were supposed to be the best years of your life have past and that all the surgerymaxxing in the world won't give you the experiences your peers had. Yea, you might get over your issues at 27,28 maybe 30, but you'll always live half a life and there's noway to turn back the clock.
the age pill is the hardest pill to swallow FUCK ITS OGRE OGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGRE

• Woah
the age pill is the hardest pill to swallow FUCK ITS OGRE OGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGREOGRE
Holy wtf, you're back bro! Welcome

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lux
Holy wtf, you're back bro! Welcome
t-thanks. this website is cancer though. i wish i had hobbies that truly fulfilled me so that i could envelope myself in them and run away from the world. instead, all i do is study subjects at university that i do not care about, to eventually get a job that i dont want to do, and maybe buy an apartment somewhere i dont want to live, only to work, sleep, work, sleep, maybe start a family if im lucky, work, sleep, see my children perpetuate the same miserable cycle, and then i die. just fucking lol at existence

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chintuck22
t-thanks. this website is cancer though. i wish i had hobbies that truly fulfilled me so that i could envelope myself in them and run away from the world. instead, all i do is study subjects at university that i do not care about, to eventually get a job that i dont want to do, and maybe buy an apartment somewhere i dont want to live, only to work, sleep, work, sleep, maybe start a family if im lucky, work, sleep, see my children fall into the same miserable cycle and then i die. just fucking lol at existence
You can start doing criminal like i did, and then realize later the OP of this thread, here's some inspirational posts of mine:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lux