Most Pathetic I've Ever Felt

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
So after I dropped out of college and was living at home, I had to get a job. I worked in a clothing department store, and I never got a clear job title. I would just show up and the manager would be like 'uh just do this'.

Anyways, one Saturday I showed up and was just walking around cuz I had no specific job to do, and the manager said "go over there and work that cash register".

It was the little girls clothing section.

giphy.gif

Now most customers weren't little girls, but then a mom and her 9 year old daughter came up to the register and were buying her a a little bra.

THE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL'S FACE OF DISGUST AS THIS PALE, SKINNY INCEL GRABBED HER BRA, SCANNED IT, AND PUT IT IN A BAG IS STILL FRESH IN MY MEMORY. I FELT PATHETIC. SHE WAS DISGUSTED.

She probably went home and told her mom "I don't want to wear this that creepy guy touched it at the store."

giphy.gif

BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 483, VST and 9 others
So after I dropped out of college and was living at home, I had to get a job. I worked in a clothing department store, and I never got a clear job title. I would just show up and the manager would be like 'uh just do this'.

Anyways, one Saturday I showed up and was just walking around cuz I had no specific job to do, and the manager said "go over there and work that cash register".

giphy.gif

Now most customers weren't little girls, but then a mom and her 9 year old daughter came up to the register and were buying her a a little bra.

THE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL'S FACE OF DISGUST AS THIS PALE, SKINNY INCEL GRABBED HER BRA, SCANNED IT, AND PUT IT IN A BAG IS STILL FRESH IN MY MEMORY. I FELT PATHETIC. SHE WAS DISGUSTED.

She probably went home and told her mom "I don't want to wear this that creepy guy touched it at the store."

giphy.gif

BRUTAL.
Damn this sounds brutal. :feelsbadman:

shes 9 she doesnt need one anyway

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BRUTAL.
shit bro, dont know want to be sad or angry

Younger kids are blackpilled on looks. If you're ugly, they'll make sure you know.

• +1
Reactions: Absi and SHARK
Younger kids are blackpilled on looks. If you're ugly, they'll make sure you know.
I remember some black chick who used to work as a babysitter or nurse don’t remember and she said that the kids avoided her. Kids indeed are blackpilled. Media bluepills them later. Some just turn into soyboys due to the blue pill overdose.

• +1
Reactions: Absi and GenericChad1444
LMAO I love this entertainment. Highest likes/post ratio on the forum tbh tbh.

Should have punched her

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and SHARK

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BRUTAL.
Little girls are the most evil creatures on the planet. They're rude, backstabbing, and mean. As girls grow up they don't change just get better at hiding it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Brutal bra pill

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BRUTAL.
You've had it so hard man.:feelsbadman:

You can't let yourself feel beat up over what small children say, small children have always been assholes.