most people are shit looking irl

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I see dudes in their 20s with narrow undefined jaws, no cheekbones definition, bloated and shit eyes all the time. It's so hard to find someone with good lower third in Poland. Majority of society is boneless as fuck.

This is average polish normfag:

- coping with gym thinking that getting big will get him girls
- either fade faggot haircut or some shit undercut with zero hair on the sides making him look like an egg
- narrow jaw despite being low BF
- narrow orbitals
- boneless midface
- extremely neurotypical
- has a social circle
- normie hobbies like football or cars

Outside world is full of subhumans. It's like average is PSL3.5 - 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, doll, Deleted member 5912 and 12 others
Haven't seen someone with forward grown maxilla and hollow cheeks in ages.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 6400, Taylorswift and 5 others
That's what I am talking about.

People here are so hard on themselves thinking that you need to look like this:
SmartSelect 20191118 235241 Instagram

Meanwhile that ^ is realistically top 0,0000000001%.

This is literally average faggot in my country:
SmartSelect 20191120 124406 Instagram

You can mog him just by having somewhat decent lower third or even higher IQ haircut that doesnt make you look like an egg.

• +1
Reactions: doll, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Narrow jaw depsite low bodyfat?What are you supposed to get? A wide jaw with low bodyfat?
Stupid assumption.
Also you have no idea about anything:
Coping with gym?Thinking it will get him girls?
I hope you have been outside.
Gym DOES get you girls.No need to cope.
Its just the best looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, doll, Deleted member 6400 and 7 others
It's pretty much like this every where. It boggles my mind when people on this site say there's so many good looking people outside.

They go outside, see a few good looking people and think woah there's so many good looking people meanwhile its all because they only notice good looking people and not the invisible ugly/average ones. The ratio is like 1 in 25 for above average and 1 in 1 thousand for a stunning person.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Narrow jaw depsite low bodyfat?What are you supposed to get? A wide jaw with low bodyfat?
Stupid assumption.
I'm lifting myself right now but I believe getting 40cm biceps won't outslay someone with good face. Just look at that guy's face he is narrow and low T.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
and this is average btw

I'm lifting myself right now but I believe getting 40cm biceps won't outslay someone with good face. Just look at that guy's face he is narrow and low T.
Well you can also say that Lachowskis face and body is low t.
But he is still a mega slayer.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Well you can also say that Lachowskis face and body is low t.
But he is still a mega slayer.
His face is wide, his zygos are forward and aesthetic, his eye area is God tier. Its just that his facial development stands on another level compared to this guy in first post - he lacks any kind of angularity, when lachowski is full of it.

Gymmaxing is good to an extend, to be low BF and have some muscle mass. But I think most normies think that looking like bodybuilder will make them slayers.

• +1
Reactions: doll and HowAmIAlive123
Stupid assumption.

He has no idea about anything because he thinks that gymcelling does't always get you girls? meanwhile you say it DOES? implying always?

You're the biggest retard and the worst poster on this site period.

The amount of shit you post makes me want to fucking stomp your hollow cranium until you enter a rigor mortis state.

He has no idea about anything because he thinks that gymcelling does't always get you girls? meanwhile you say it DOES? implying always?

You're the biggest retard and the worst poster on this site period.

The amount of shit you post makes me want to fucking stomp your hollow cranium until you enter a rigor mortis state.
Stfu You dumb zayn malik avi bitch.
You are retarded so dont talk to me.
Gym gets you girls.Finished.
End of Discussion.
Stfu up now and stay in your line

tbh ngl im starting to believe that the reason im an khhv basement dweller with no friends is because of my brain and not my face ngl tbh tbh.
exams finished everyone goes out partying while i go to my mothers basement to shitpost on psl, pace up and down my house, drink milk, lift, stare at my self in the mirror, get depressed and then the 3 months is up, university starts again and i have achieved nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, mikeock, Vitruvian and 2 others
Stfu You dumb zayn malik avi bitch.
You are retarded so dont talk to me.
Gym gets you girls.Finished.
End of Discussion.
Stfu up now and stay in your line

Gym CAN get you girls. Not always.

Also...suck on my big saggy nut sack. I'll chew you up and spit you out, unlike your whore mother who like to swallow my fat load, maybe if she had this much nutrition during her pregnancy you wouldn't turn out to be a fucking brain dead subhuman chernobyl born foot first scum.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
yeah but they aren't as shit looking as me.

Most people outside are not young and are not model tier

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
ive only saw maximum 5 guys with hollow cheeks in my lifetime JFL
tbh ngl im starting to believe that the reason im an khhv basement dweller with no friends is because of my brain and not my face ngl tbh tbh.
exams finished everyone goes out partying while i go to my mothers basement to shitpost on psl, pace up and down my house, drink milk, lift, stare at my self in the mirror, get depressed and then the 3 months is up, university starts again and i have achieved nothing.
cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and mikeock
I see dudes in their 20s with narrow undefined jaws, no cheekbones definition, bloated and shit eyes all the time. It's so hard to find someone with good lower third in Poland. Majority of society is boneless as fuck.

This is average polish normfag:

- coping with gym thinking that getting big will get him girls
- either fade faggot haircut or some shit undercut with zero hair on the sides making him look like an egg
- narrow jaw despite being low BF
- narrow orbitals
- boneless midface
- extremely neurotypical
- has a social circle
- normie hobbies like football or cars

Outside world is full of subhumans. It's like average is PSL3.5 - 4.

average boneless normalfag BUT

is jacked, probably tall and white so his SMV is not low

• +1
Reactions: Over
Gym CAN get you girls. Not always.

Also...suck on my big saggy nut sack. I'll chew you up and spit you out, unlike your whore mother who like to swallow my fat load, maybe if she had this much nutrition during her pregnancy you wouldn't turn out to be a fucking brain dead subhuman chernobyl born foot first scum.
A0CD2778 05B4 482D B958 6E59B1CBA65C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Over and Effortless
Its simple: women only see good looking men. Therefore, there arr only good looking men out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Dogs, no_hope_left and 1 other person
A0CD2778 05B4 482D B958 6E59B1CBA65C

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2426 and auboutduprecipice
prime bowie or death

im sorry mate but average is not enough if you are planning to be with a top tier woman

Same bro, gives me a dopamine rush knowing my anteface mogs all these subhumans.

yes thats true and good for coping but good looking and powerful people congregate together on the weekends at the top spots

above average and popular people congregate on the weekends at the second tier spots

if you ignore that and just focus on your park and supermarket type crowds, sure, but thats missing a lot of the reality of how humans innately rank and assemble themselves according to genetic value. the less good looking people you see the less good looking you likely are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
Stupid assumption.
I don't think jaw would get wider when bf decreases. It would become more angular only

yes thats true and good for coping but good looking and powerful people congregate together on the weekends at the top spots

above average and popular people congregate on the weekends at the second tier spots

if you ignore that and just focus on your park and supermarket type crowds, sure, but thats missing a lot of the reality of how humans innately rank and assemble themselves according to genetic value. the less good looking people you see the less good looking you likely are
:feelswhy: have mercy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and Over
Cope theres so many gl guys i cant hold this.

Cope theres so many gl guys i cant hold this.
In my school for adults where everyone is 18+ I dont see any gl guys.
In my class alone we have some low IQ dres jebac policje phenotype dudes, one guy is so low inhib its unreal, we have 2 chubby girls and 1 landwhale and 2 good looking (1 of them is married JFL). Besides that we have mouthbreather girl with recessed face in there too. But I haven't seen anyone good looking yet.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and RAITEIII
In my school for adults where everyone is 18+ I dont see any gl guys.
In my class alone we have some low IQ dres jebac policje phenotype dudes, one guy is so low inhib its unreal, we have 2 chubby girls and 1 landwhale and 2 good looking (1 of them is married JFL). Besides that we have mouthbreather girls with recessed face in there too. But I haven't seen anyone good looking yet.
In my class 10 dudes are gl out of 27.

Wow

• JFL
Reactions: Over
The normie mogs u into the pit of hell u low IQ subhuman @Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 4430
yeah sure

• +1