Most people don't have any purpose in life

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just turn on the TV or youtube and watch some meaningless shit while getting drunk on cheap beer. That is most people's motivation in life. Shit is depressing as fuk to think about.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolidSnake, balding17yomanletcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Just turn on the TV or youtube and watch some meaningless shit while getting drunk on cheap beer. That is most people's motivation in life. Shit is depressing as fuk to think about.
do drugs then

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Did you just realize that?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
"Most" people are engaging in a coping mechanism (see: distraction). Strong awareness of what's going on can be paralyzing without inner work (yes, I know it sounds like gay woo woo talk).

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
It’s all subjective bro. There is no clear purpose in life.

Just lay down and relax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, balding17yomanletcel, Autist and 3 others
I hope you faggots will realize one day that there is a supreme power that created you.

Do your research on religions and use your logical thinking you blind fools.

I hope you faggots will realize one day that there is a supreme power that created you.

Do your research on religions and use your logical thinking you blind fools.
What difference does it make?

Kinda makes me feel less sad I had my life taken away thanks to my shitty back because it would’ve sucked anyways. Username not related btw.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Bluepill
My purpose when I was 11/12 years old was to get a gf. I'm still working on it....

My goal was working at NASA, ESA or some minor related company. Studying Space is the only thing that has some purpose to me. But turns out i'm too lazy and stupid to do such thing and i don't have any meaningfully purpose now :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
My purpose when I was 11/12 years old was to get a gf. I'm still working on it....
If you have to "work" to get a gf then.........
Images 36

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, kobecel and 2 others
My only dream and purpose is to become GL.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SHARK
Purpose of life is to have fun then die.

Have to be young or some shit. Your threads are so basic. What do you do beside post pseudo bullshit online?

most people are NPCs (@Ritalincel no, its not a forced meme)

• +1
This is why motivational videos are so popular and (((self improvement gurus))) make bank off of normalfags

• +1
It’s all subjective bro. There is no clear purpose in life.

Just lay down and relax.
Ngl that way of thinking is just a coping mechanism to not subject yourself to some type of moral standards.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
i have become slave for squidbros gigaiq posts, i like this one particularly tbh, in awe of his iq nigga exactly thinks like me tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ritalincel