Most people fall off a looks Cliff from 30 -> 40. Due to lifestyle choices, and low effort.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Most people fall off a looks Cliff from 30 -> 40. Due to lifestyle choices, and low effort.
Proabbaly also, because your body is still quit forgiving in your 20's for doing lifestyle things that are bad. I mean, go tanning in 20's, and you look nice brown and not wrinkled. Drinking alot, still next day okay. Not sleep much, can just continue lefe decently. Smoking, skin still smooth. No skin care routine, skin still smooth-ish.
BUT, later on after like mid 20's. The toll will start to accumulate. And if doing in 30's. Like 70% of people do, all the above things still. You WILL fall of a looks cliff, like 50+% of people do in their 30's.
NOT just DECLINE in looks. FALL OF A CLIFF.

Typical example cases.

MAN

This man is going from 20 -> 40 years old in this time lapse.
(he lucky he not bald/balding much, plenty men have to face that as well)
At around 4 minutes in, he is 30 years old.
AND you see the real decline happening in his 30's. he appears, normal in efforts on looks, which is low effort.
From 20 -> 30 (00:00 -> 04:00) there is little decline, but not alot/limited. And overall appeal pretty similar still.
From 30 -> OFF A CLIFF (04:00 -> 08:00) the decline speeds up, alot in 30's if you don't do stuff about lifestyle and care). Like this dude.

Woman.
at 32.
article-2255828-15E4F9A7000005DC-923_306x423.jpg

same woman at 42 (after sucky lifestyle in 30's)
article-2255828-15FA8F27000005DC-317_306x423.jpg

MOST people stop here.
change nothing. And keep declining in looks.

Above moman went looksmaxxing, and spending thousands of dollars. Like 10.000 dollars orso.
And she looked some months thereafter:
article-2255828-1696A023000005DC-480_306x423.jpg
article-2255828-16968781000005DC-978_306x423.jpg

Now at 50. she looks likes this.

If she looksmaxxed in her 30's already on aging. She could had looked plenty better, in her 30's; 40's and now 50's.
MOST PEOPLE. FUCK over their LOOKS in their mid 20's and 30's. For the rest of their lives.
EatMSPPXkAAzxAy

sauce: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-turn-clock-decade-stress-hectic-living.html

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, the next o'pry, Xangsane and 19 others
True bro

JFL at not eating healthy and applying retin A and sunscreen daily

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15305, Constantin Denis and 10 others
Wdym she was ugly to begin with, FAS detected

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Retin A, until you die

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Good_Little_Goy and GigaMogger
after you ascend, skin/general health are your biggest and only priorities
over for rottingcels - spend your youth getting ready for what comes after, in looks and in all other areas of your life

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, DidntRead and 1 other person
Legit as sin

I am 30 and going all in on youthmaxxing and anti aging both in terms of lifestyle and supplements/drugs

I absolutely FUCKED myself in my mid/late 20s with horrible yolo lifestyle for years. The only thing that somewhat saved me was that I always did hard strength training and cardio even as an alcoholic smoking drug addict that ate shit all day - so I still look better than all my friends of a similar age.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
True bro

JFL at not eating healthy and applying retin A and sunscreen daily
True that.
And/or adding also:
* dermarolling
* red light therapy
* general healthy-ish lifestyle, most of the time (which most often means, just not doing unhealthy stuff alot/daily)
* very occassionally and limited amount of fillers, for volume loss of needed

Wdym she was ugly to begin with, FAS detected
I assume you can see there is a big difference in how she would be rated on looks between.
this:
And this:

Whatever the irl rating is on the first picture. The 10 years later picture is deffo like 4 points/10 lower. After he looskmaxxing and spending 10.000's of dollars. she managed to up her looks level a bit again from here worse. But her 30's level type of looks are gone for good.
WHILE, I guestimate. If she went full effort anti-age maxxing her 30's, she would had looked in her 40's equal to the pic of her at 32/first pic. MANY points difference.

after you ascend, skin/general health are your biggest and only priorities
I seem to observe also. After ascending. It all comes then onto trying to keep that status quo as m,uch as possible. Which is basically anti aging (in looks) maxxing. While you can watch same aged peers fall of a looks cliff, one by one. (i kinda see, since i'm 37 now).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, far336, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
I am 30 and going all in on youthmaxxing and anti aging both in terms of lifestyle and supplements/drugs

I absolutely FUCKED myself in my mid/late 20s with horrible yolo lifestyle for years. The only thing that somewhat saved me was that I always did hard strength training and cardio even as an alcoholic smoking drug addict that ate shit all day - so I still look better than all my friends of a similar age.
You're 30 now.
Watch the next 10 years, of your same aged peers friends.
The amount of uglyness I see, due to dudes declining alot. Is sad, yet at the same time it also feel a bit good because I'm not declining at all yet. So I finally a moveing up in thsi regard, among same aged peers and womens. In my teens and 20's I was looks wise about TOP 35% - 40% range among same aged peers at best. But now at 37, I have moved up to Top 75 % at least among same aged peers. But obviously, the idea of screwing the average 37 year old woman whom now fancy me, repulses me. not attractive idea to screw someone looking like this that is same aged as you.
jenna-jameson-Torn-by-Ronny-Kobo-Edna-Polka-Dot-Top.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
True that.
And/or adding also:
* dermarolling
* red light therapy
* general healthy-ish lifestyle, most of the time (which most often means, just not doing unhealthy stuff alot/daily)
* very occassionally and limited amount of fillers, for volume loss of needed

I assume you can see there is a big difference in how she would be rated on looks between.
this:
And this:

Whatever the irl rating is on the first picture. The 10 years later picture is deffo like 4 points/10 lower. After he looskmaxxing and spending 10.000's of dollars. she managed to up her looks level a bit again from here worse. But her 30's level type of looks are gone for good.
WHILE, I guestimate. If she went full effort anti-age maxxing her 30's, she would had looked in her 40's equal to the pic of her at 32/first pic. MANY points difference.

I seem to observe also. After ascending. It all comes then onto trying to keep that status quo as m,uch as possible. Which is basically anti aging (in looks) maxxing. While you can watch same aged peers fall of a looks cliff, one by one. (i kinda see, since i'm 37 now).
I heard dermarolling is bad because it’s cause tear to the skin idk but you should done it professionally so you ensure that your results are good

also I don’t want to do red light therapy because I heard it’s stimulate the beardgrowth and I’m trying to prettyboymax

healthy lifestyle is huge such as exercising,water intake,diet,no stress

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You're 30 now.
Watch the next 10 years, of your same aged peers friends.
The amount of uglyness I see, due to dudes declining alot. Is sad, yet at the same time it also feel a bit good because I'm not declining at all yet. So I finally a moveing up in thsi regard, among same aged peers and womens. In my teens and 20's I was looks wise about TOP 35% - 40% range among same aged peers at best. But now at 37, I have moved up to Top 75 % at least among same aged peers. But obviously, the idea of screwing the average 37 year old woman whom now fancy me, repulses me. not attractive idea to screw someone looking like this that is same aged as you.
jenna-jameson-Torn-by-Ronny-Kobo-Edna-Polka-Dot-Top.jpg

Nice dude

I recently read the book 'lifespan' by David Sinclair where he covers all the science for slowing and even stopping aging in some regards, from an internal rather than a cosmetic point of view. Very good book.

Yeah the average 37 yo woman doesn't look that great, and probably has a ton of baggage.... tbh there are a lot of hot milfs though and you should still be able to appeal to mid 20s onwards if you have other things going on.

What's your anti aging regimen?

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
I'm 26 and people my age are already falling hard - youthmaxxing is everything

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Constantin Denis, JihadChad and 4 others
for men its the hair the screws them

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Captain_Collagen
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
You're only as young as your hairline, skin and body fat percentage

Very true. My skin is fucked but hoping I can improve it dramatically

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
skin and being fat also screw them

even before ascension you should always maintain a low bodyfat and skinmax no matter what, I know Water is wet but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and eduardkoopman
yep

look at tyson beckford nibba is 50 (he pulls of the bald look) but still his body is insane + collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and GigaMogger
skin and being fat also screw them

even before ascension you should always maintain a low bodyfat and skinmax no matter what, I know Water is wet but it is what it is
ik but look at chico he is nw3 its over

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Very true. My skin is fucked but hoping I can improve it dramatically
Dermaroll every 1mm every 10 days, apply retin-a/tretinoin daily, use a hyaluronic acid moisturizer daily, use LLT on your skin

Take silica (bamboo extract), biotin, vitamin E, zinc, collagen/gelatin and eat liver at least once a week for copper

Look into procedures such as botox (both preventative and correcting) and facelifts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, the next o'pry, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Dermaroll every 1mm every 10 days, apply retin-a/tretinoin daily, use a hyaluronic acid moisturizer daily, use LLT on your skin

Take silica (bamboo extract), biotin, vitamin E, zinc, collagen/gelatin and eat liver at least once a week for copper

Look into procedures such as botox (both preventative and correcting) and facelifts

Thanks bro that's helpful. I will do this minus the botox/facelift (not necessary) and with some peptides too.

• +1
I heard dermarolling is bad because it’s cause tear to the skin idk but you should done it professionally so you ensure that your results are good
True that can be risk from roller, depending on length needles and how hard you press. The upgrade of the dermaroller. the derma stamp, has that problem not anymore.
I recently read the book 'lifespan' by David Sinclair where he covers all the science for slowing and even stopping aging in some regards, from an internal rather than a cosmetic point of view. Very good book.
I should check that one also. Thanks for suggestion
Yeah the average 37 yo woman doesn't look that great, and probably has a ton of baggage....
True that. The baggage is also brutal, since plenty want/demand/push for commitment and investment. But I don't wanna jump into commitment with a 37 year old single mom. To much risk and time and often money investment for me. For usually nothing but high risk in return. No thanks.
tbh there are a lot of hot milfs though and you should still be able to appeal to mid 20s onwards if you have other things going on.
That's true actually. Ican still appeal to the 20's crowd, actually also lower 20's crowd is still okay. I look though around 29 or lower, when people guestimate my age. I usuualy get estiamted as a 20-something year old.It's funny sometimes, how people talk to me lik asif I'm a youngster. Like this 40-something year old short time ago, giving we life advice as youngster to build my future well, lol. I thought I just out of school early/mid 20-seomthing year old.
What's your anti aging regimen?
* daily (meaninng try about 80% of the overall, sometimes I have lazy cheat days, like 1 or maybe 2 days per week per week orso):
- sunblock, moiserizer
- dmae for undereye trying to prevent further dark circles. still experimenting
- retin-a 0.025 (but not on fat pads erea face, since might cuase fat loss)
- red light therapy 15 minutes
- minoxidill
- finastride low dose 0.25 gr
- some form of excercise

* weekly
- dermaroller. more monthly, but want to up to weekly.

lifestyle
- no smoking, not a drinker anyways since I don't like taste and I'm bad drunk ad feel bad when drunk. so little to no alcohol.
- sleep aim 8 hours mayoprity of the time. probably I mange that about 70% of the time
- chillax enough
- eat as clean as possible. I eat pretty healthy
- supplemet D3 + K2, Zinc,

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Captain_Collagen
I'm 26 and people my age are already falling hard - youthmaxxing is everything
Damn. I tried to be generous, but you are right. Plenty dudes have the hobby of becomming a fatty in their 20's.

True., for man.
And fertility is less of an issue for men with aging. So a good looking dude, at 40 (due to good skin, collagen, body muscles, gairline, etc.), is about equally as attractive as a similar good looking dude at 27. Because age is less of a factor for man.
It's ALL ABOUT, for a man HOW good/attractive you look.
I opbserved first hand. Men don't need to worry about age, as in it's number (women need to, because infertilty). Men need to worry about how attractive they look.*1

*1, some baqckup to this claim:
someone did a test. and found age isn't significant factor for men success rate, EVEN with younger (20's) women. But his looks attractiveness level, is the dertermant:
0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

" So being an attractive older guy helps you with older women, but does it hurt you with younger women? To find out I set Attractive 34 year old Guy’s to only search for women under 27 years old. The answer is a resounding no. Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age"

sauce\;

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and far336
100% correct.

I was talking about this subject few days ago with some friends, people who keep drinking and smoking in their 30s now at 40 looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 6512, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Yeah. Few men can rock the bald head. Like maybe ony 10% of men have a face shape that they look good bald. Most look ugly/bad bald.

It's 1 of the 2 things that make a man fall of a looks cliff:

The 3 are imo:
1. hairline (when you can't look good blad, which is the case formost men)
2. skin quality and dicoloration of skin (aka collagen levels, wrinkles level, fat pads onder the skin staying well-ish, and not getting hyperpigmentations (protection of skin from sun mainly)
3. getting fat.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 2634
100% correct.

I was talking about this subject few days ago with some friends, people who keep drinking and smoking in their 30s now at 40 looks like shit.
Yep. It's the rpice to pay, for having fun smoking and drinking pretty consistently.
It's still okay, if they feel the extra fun they had is/was worth the decline in looks.
It's a trade off.

Yep. It's the rpice to pay, for having fun smoking and drinking pretty consistently.
It's still okay, if they feel the extra fun they had is/was worth the decline in looks.
It's a trade off.

I quit booze this year and lost a lot of weight, in december 2019 people mistaken me for a man in his early 40s, now I look like a man in his late 20s ( I will be 32 in a couple of months ).
Even if i'm bald, I look better after the change in my lifestyle. Going from 100% couch potato to running, boxing, gym, safe tanning and a de-stress program was worth even just for feeling good and not feeling like shit every morning after a night drinking and smoking with other low class dudes

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
I quit booze this year and lost a lot of weight, in december 2019 people mistaken me for a man in his early 40s, now I look like a man in his late 20s ( I will be 32 in a couple of months ).
Even if i'm bald, I look better after the change in my lifestyle. Going from 100% couch potato to running, boxing, gym, safe tanning and a de-stress program was worth even just for feeling good and not feeling like shit every morning after a night drinking and smoking with other low class dudes
The bald thing. Is not a problem, if you have the face shape to rock the bald head. Meeks is bald.
It ALL depends of your face/head shape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
Damn. I tried to be generous, but you are right. Plenty dudes have the hobby of becomming a fatty in their 20's.
Tbh bro I saw this happening from 23 for most guys who aren't regularly working out.. and for women there's a steep decline between 22-26 unless they look after themselves

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
tbh there are a lot of hot milfs though
i don't see much of it actually. the ones that re, are obviously often in a relationship. But some one could still do, in a cheating way.
But maybe that's dependant on location alot also.
I see attractiveness distribution more like this graph:
mZR3HA5.png

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I've seen a lot of good looking guys have a drastic decline in look for became skinnyfat + facial bloat

• +1
I've seen a lot of good looking guys have a drastic decline in look for became skinnyfat + facial bloat
Most men, experience when aging an combo of these 3 simultanioulsy (and most just let it happen, and do little or nothing about it):
1. getting fatter
2. skin gets ugly (wrinkled, volume loss, and pigmentation spots)
3. balding.

ALL 3 can be battled. with looksmaxxing things.

But most men don't need to battle that, they feel.
Because it's ALL about PERSONALITY anyways :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, GigaMogger and Deleted member 3512
Most men, experience when aging an combo of these 3 simultanioulsy:
1. getting fatter
3. balding.

What's the best way to combat the skin aging?

What's the best way to combat the skin aging?
CollagenMaxxing, imo.

Most men, experience when aging an combo of these 3 simultanioulsy:
1. getting fatter
3. balding.

Very true

These are all symptoms of underlying aging on the cellular level - and that book I mentioned talks a lot about the research on how to slow it

Essentially the main tips

- intermittent fasting, and occasional longer fasts. It is important to FEEL hunger
- nutritious diet with no processed meat, moderate protein, and complex carbs especially veggies
- resistance training and cardio
- hot/cold therapy
- resveratrol
- NMN, NAD

Also, what's your opinion on TRT?

• +1
Also, what's your opinion on TRT?
Haven't looked into it well. Enough. But I got scared, when taking it means I have to be on it for life (an a bit but less scared, about the bloath, water retention bloath risk) . Because body itself produce elss after you start taking it, and thus if you stop you have even lower T levels then before over time.
I dunno if I wanna put myself on something, that I will need to take for life yet.
But I first wanted to get myself tested on my T levels, But due to corona shit couldn't. First to find out what I'm dealing with, after maxxing out naturally T with good lifestyle.

I agree HRT and TRT, are great things, and can be great boosts.
but when one starts, one needs to be comfortable with taking it for life basically. IF i understood correcvtly?

Last edited:
Haven't looked into it well. Enough. But I got scared, when taking it means I have to be on it for life (an a bit but less scared, about the bloath, water retention bloath risk) . Because body itself produce elss after you start taking it, and thus if you stop you have even lower T levels then before over time.
I dunno if I wanna put myself on something, that I will need to take for life yet.
But I first wanted to get myself tested on my T levels, But due to corona shit couldn't. First to find out what I'm dealing with, after maxxing out naturally T with good lifestyle.

I agree HRT and TRT, are great things, and can be great boosts.
but when one starts, one needs to be comfortable with taking it for life basically. IF i understood correcvtly?

Nice perspective

Yeah tbh. Going on hormones does not necessarily mean that you will be on them for life..... but as you said you should be comfortable with that as it is a distinct possibility.

It is not a decision to be taken lightly but for me more than worth it - the only issue is travel

My father decline started at 30 for the same exact reason, heavy smoker, ate like shit, stressfull lifestyle, he went from Chad to bloatedcel in 10 years, my uncle is 55 and mogs him bad even if he is 5 years older since he took care of himself all his life

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and GigaMogger
i don't see much of it actually. the ones that re, are obviously often in a relationship. But some one could still do, in a cheating way.
But maybe that's dependant on location alot also.
I see attractiveness distribution more like this graph:
mZR3HA5.png
What is the source of this graph? I have had sex with a 40 year old, not with a nine year old yet, hard to compare

• +1
Reactions: eloheepnitsif
People settle down and get lazy

Proabbaly also, because your body is still quit forgiving in your 20's for doing lifestyle things that are bad. I mean, go tanning in 20's, and you look nice brown and not wrinkled. Drinking alot, still next day okay. Not sleep much, can just continue lefe decently. Smoking, skin still smooth. No skin care routine, skin still smooth-ish.
BUT, later on after like mid 20's. The toll will start to accumulate. And if doing in 30's. Like 70% of people do, all the above things still. You WILL fall of a looks cliff, like 50+% of people do in their 30's.
NOT just DECLINE in looks. FALL OF A CLIFF.

Typical example cases.

MAN

This man is going from 20 -> 40 years old in this time lapse.
(he lucky he not bald/balding much, plenty men have to face that as well)
At around 4 minutes in, he is 30 years old.
AND you see the real decline happening in his 30's. he appears, normal in efforts on looks, which is low effort.
From 20 -> 30 (00:00 -> 04:00) there is little decline, but not alot/limited. And overall appeal pretty similar still.
From 30 -> OFF A CLIFF (04:00 -> 08:00) the decline speeds up, alot in 30's if you don't do stuff about lifestyle and care). Like this dude.

Woman.
at 32.

same woman at 42 (after sucky lifestyle in 30's)

MOST people stop here.
change nothing. And keep declining in looks.

Above moman went looksmaxxing, and spending thousands of dollars. Like 10.000 dollars orso.
And she looked some months thereafter:
article-2255828-1696A023000005DC-480_306x423.jpg
article-2255828-16968781000005DC-978_306x423.jpg

Now at 50. she looks likes this.

If she looksmaxxed in her 30's already on aging. She could had looked plenty better, in her 30's; 40's and now 50's.
MOST PEOPLE. FUCK over their LOOKS in their mid 20's and 30's. For the rest of their lives.
EatMSPPXkAAzxAy

sauce: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-turn-clock-decade-stress-hectic-living.html

great thread, but could she have looked MUCH better than she does now. She looks like she is in her 30ies

And fertility is less of an issue for men with aging. So a good looking dude, at 40 (due to good skin, collagen, body muscles, gairline, etc.), is about equally as attractive as a similar good looking dude at 27. Because age is less of a factor for man.

Good thread so far. I wanna add a blackpill here though. We were led to believe that aging isnt really a factor for guys when it comes to fertility. I did some research into that recently and as an oldcel myself it crushed me tbh.

For anybody who wants kids, do it while you´re younger. Dont be me. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15305
great thread, but could she have looked MUCH better than she does now. She looks like she is in her 30ies
I guetimate.
She could had looked 10 years as she looks now, If she started concerning and looksmaxxing since her late twenties.
This is what great/good looksmaxxing/anti age maxxing can do for a person. and his her looks at 30's 40's and even 50's.
With the basics being: never getting fat, good skincare, decent healthy lifestyle.
And then on top of that, the occasional filler or other small injections

Example case. Of someone Looksmaxxing since younger age. Like, Kylie Minogue. I admire her consistency, which imo is the most important thing to really look MUCH MUCH younger then the average person. AKA, Not having lik a decade where you let everything go/fly, and drink, smoke, and get fat, and sunburned, etc...

teenager
1499148985515_8524035710.jpg

20 year old
1499149091177_8843018710.jpg

At 25 years old
n6de1u40nprcrp4.jpg

At 33 years old
918.jpg

At 36 years old

Kylie-Minogue-2004.jpg

At 40 years old
112415282_10.jpg

At 45 years old

1498805367071_GettyImages-107338497.jpg

At 50 years old
1498805701425_main-1.jpg

today at 52 years old

I recall she had a giga hit song when I was younger (teens). She was already 30-something back then. But we teenage boys still found her GigaStacy back then. even though for a teenager she was age wise old. I recall all the specualations there always back then, and women complaining, back then, how she looked unrealistic for a 30-something. And that it's normal for 30-something year old women to have cellulite, and how she set unrealstic standards. And shit talks like that. They were starting with that "body acceptance" thing in those days, it was at early stange. And how to be a proud fatty and stuff like that started then. :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Legit as sin

i remember reading here that Resveratrol is good for fighting the agepill, good luck on youthmaxxing bro! :)

• Love it
i remember reading here that Resveratrol is good for fighting the agepill, good luck on youthmaxxing bro! :)

Thanks dude yes that and NAD seem to be the key ones

• +1
Resveratrol / Pterostilbene???

NAD = Niacin with red fluch right?
Dit als het goed is, maar 't ik zie nergens duidelijk onderzoek na op een paar posts hier na. Ik las dat het Testosteron kan verhogen maar dat is volgens mij op het zelfde niveau als zinc supplementen etc doen

• +1
This summarises it quite well

He is the guy who wrote the book I mentioned
I recall him, from some yotube stuff I saw. I take niacin. or niacinamide with flush from time to time. And I think I got that suggestion from him.
The red flushes though, remain pretty brutal for me.

• +1