Most people fall off a looks Cliff from 30 -> 40. Due to lifestyle choices, and low effort.

You reap what you sow

CollagenMaxxing, imo.

I just joined the forum for the collagenmaxing and the whole area is locked, worse than a niggerian scam. I hope that arcane knowledge worths all this shitposting and rep begging.

Very true

These are all symptoms of underlying aging on the cellular level - and that book I mentioned talks a lot about the research on how to slow it

Essentially the main tips

- intermittent fasting, and occasional longer fasts. It is important to FEEL hunger
- nutritious diet with no processed meat, moderate protein, and complex carbs especially veggies
- resistance training and cardio
- hot/cold therapy
- resveratrol
- NMN, NAD

Also, what's your opinion on TRT?
Good luck getting bodymaxxed on fasting, veggies and moderate protein, sounds like new age vegan faggotry.

Good luck getting bodymaxxed on fasting, veggies and moderate protein, sounds like new age vegan faggotry.

I'm not sure what you mean

Fasting is extremely good for health and body composition, many shredded gymcels do it

You don't need as much protein as gymcel culture makes out, even so there is likely a gains/health tradeoff at some point with high protein diet for muscle gain

Wtf is the problem with veggies? You're retarded if you don't eat a lot of vegetables

Good thread so far. I wanna add a blackpill here though. We were led to believe that aging isnt really a factor for guys when it comes to fertility. I did some research into that recently and as an oldcel myself it crushed me tbh.

For anybody who wants kids, do it while you´re younger. Dont be me. :feelswah:
It does, and age is also a major factor for female attraction, posters here are just trying to cope posting stats.
Learn from the orthodox jews, the jewish breeders start pumping kids as soon as they reach adulthood, and are facilitated university nurseries and so on. The male studies Talmud, the female pumps kids and you pay the bills, if you are lucky and a good goy you will able to afford a landwhale, a mortgage and 1-2 kids in your forties. Let's not talk about all the ethnic single moms on welfare from all the corners of the subhumanworld.

When you surrender your liberties for comforts you end up with no comforts and no liberties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
You're 30 now.
Watch the next 10 years, of your same aged peers friends.
The amount of uglyness I see, due to dudes declining alot. Is sad, yet at the same time it also feel a bit good because I'm not declining at all yet. So I finally a moveing up in thsi regard, among same aged peers and womens. In my teens and 20's I was looks wise about TOP 35% - 40% range among same aged peers at best. But now at 37, I have moved up to Top 75 % at least among same aged peers. But obviously, the idea of screwing the average 37 year old woman whom now fancy me, repulses me. not attractive idea to screw someone looking like this that is same aged as you.
jenna-jameson-Torn-by-Ronny-Kobo-Edna-Polka-Dot-Top.jpg

Fully agree on that, about 80%+ of most western women above like 35 I find completely unattractive and am barely sexually interested in them.
Fuck gews and western society for demonizing age discrepancies of older man and younger woman, basically even such small discrepancies as 5 years of age difference, let alone more than 10.

That is why in my book, the END GAME leads to SEA or EE. Id rather ltr or even marry a 22-24 years old 4/10 sea or EE foid, than a used up western gigawhore that is a 6/10 and 36 years old (which is fkn rare anyways). Even if I would be 36 yo myself, theres no chance Id ever ltr or marry a western foid above like 27 or smth. They are emotional train wrecks, without any pair bonding left after riding CC for decades (for sure if shes above like 35), brainwashed, traumatized creatures of nature.

Lets be fkn honest here, yes if a man had a chance between a 4/10 and 6+/10 woman where the character is identical and only looks differ, he would aim for the better looking one. But most men would be happy with a young 4/10 woman (even asian), that is not "complicated", not spoiled, not demanding, not brainwashed, that is able to pair bond and that is not a used up cum dumpster and had several miles of cock run through her, like most western women that are above 30 yo.

Even as a 40 yo guy, Id aim for a mid 20s sea foid that barely speaks english, than most western women above 30.

I was at a festival once with an older buddy and his gf was even slightly older than him, she was like early to mid 30s. While she looked still kinda OKish, she annoyed the fuck out of him and basically me too, I couldnt stand her spoiled and entitled nature. I wouldnt tolerate her for longer than 1 week, heck probably longer than 2 days, before Id dump her. No ammount of smashing could compensate for her retarded character, it was mentally painful to be around her.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wtf is the problem with veggies? You're retarded if you don't eat a lot of vegetables
I read studies.
Veggies is legit for Skintone and skin quality maxxing.
Due to the beta caroteone in it. And due to the oxidants in it.

Good thread so far. I wanna add a blackpill here though. We were led to believe that aging isnt really a factor for guys when it comes to fertility. I did some research into that recently and as an oldcel myself it crushed me tbh.

For anybody who wants kids, do it while you´re younger. Dont be me. :feelswah:
Yeah, that why I wrote "fertility is LESS of an issue" for the aging man (compared to women). I was and am aware that male "fertility" and quality does go down with aging. Compartive to women though: It goes down ALOT ALOT slower. But it does generally go down, mainly the quality. I assume lifestyle still plays a massive role in it. But I don't know for sure. As aging male, more chances of retards and stuff.

I did in the Past reas Further into the studies. On partneral age.
the results were (in most studies they don't dare to say it or test it, due to women shaming). the results were; Womens older partnernal age had a much much stronger effect and risk on this menetioned things in your quoted studies, then the men his paternal age. The difference was alot, and very significant. NOT SAYING, men stay equally quality sperm genes quality wise, but it goes down slwo. And older man has MUCH MUCH less effect On these risks like getting retards and so on AS does the Female age.

So your feelings about it, are ime exegarated a bit. Because you could maybe not read yet, which effect paternall older age of women and men had on this.
I also seen plenty old dudes. And even old old dudes (see examples below) create great kids.
Like 60-something year oldTrump. Still produced a Giant kid, that's going to height Mogg us all. And will likely be the best looking boy out of all his male chilren
Actually, the kid he co-produced at 60. Seems to going to mogg all the other kids her co-produced (with the exception of Ivanka, although hard to compare boys with girls).

ALSO. Some studies on this matter. When I investigated.
Made MASSIVE MISTAKES!

For instance, this studie results. The "FORGOT" to filter out the factor of the mothers age. Because older men that have kids on average will have them with older women. So the conclusions can't be drown like thay did. Because the children of older fathers, I bet ALL my savings on it, will have had on average (much) older mothers as well.
So, that conculsion they drawed from this study, They CAN"T draw it! Because the older age of the female/mother (which I think is the case) COULD be the main driving factor. These dumb researchers didn't control for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animus

For example from a study:
"There is ongoing debate in the literature regarding the contribution of paternal age to trisomies in the offspring.
A study of 3419 offspring with trisomies showed a paternal age effect only when the maternal [MATERNAL = MOTHERS AGE) age was ≥ 35 years. This effect was strongest when maternal [THUS MOTHERS AGE] age was > 40 years. When maternal (FEMALE] age was > 40 years, the paternal contribution to Down syndrome [AKA RETARDATION RUNNING IN THAT DUDE HIS FAMILY] was as important as the maternal. age effect"

So a chick at 40 having kids from a healthy "bloodline" can cause as much a retard, as a man coming from a family filled with mongoloids. While thay can't really proof I found, that older dudes dreate more mongoloids due to his age. Even with his sperm have more less quality seeds in them, there are usually still plenty good quality seeds in his ejeculation which should outperform these lesser sperm seeds that are lower quality easily in the pretty difficult swimming race towards the egg. If they start doing IVF, wll then it gets tricky. But IVF people shouldn't have kids anyways.

Overall I had to conclude. That the research states/shows that:
* men produce les sperm with ageing
* men produce in the sperm less good ones (although since much release with ejeculation, the good ones should outperform the lesser sperm easily)
So male quiality does go down over time. BUT much much slower then Females. Alot slower. The age of the female shows to have much much more effect on the quality of the child, then the age factor of the man.
That was/is my conclusion from studiying this subject matter in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
so what we do ?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
so what we do ?
Looksmaxx FULL EFFORT, in 30's. And wtch ones lifestyle.
That's the best bet, one can do.
CONSISTENCY and High effor, and lifestyle; starting at early 30'r at the latest.

examples, fo consistently high effort looksmaxxers, and lifestyle decent/good CONSISTENTLY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No skincare or lifestyle method against dropping fat pads from under eye to the midface region.

No skincare or lifestyle method against dropping fat pads from under eye to the midface region.
half truth, half false.
1. collagen/elasticity keeps fat pads in place also. So collagenmaxxing helps. But also bone structure matters for support.
2. fatcells can be nourished, pumped up, fed by using of certain things. Most people failo in this aspect, of feeding the fat pads with certain amino acids (through food, and/or skincare); causing the fatpads to become shriffled dry.
3. lipids keeping elastic with collagen supplementations, for them to keep elastic and string to keep the different cnnected parts more in place.

These are examples, of slow down activities that can be done.
but at some point. At some age. one will have lost the battle. because one will lose.
But it's like the difference, of having lost at age 35 already. or age 55.

There are a few exceptions with men if they aren't visited by the Norwood reaper and stay in shape. Seen a few in early 50s that still binge drink alcohol a couple of days a week that held up really good. The sun destroys a lot of them also if they have outside jobs.

Women seem to really get destroyed by smoking and I think not as many can get away with binge drinking like some men do.

half truth, half false.
1. collagen/elasticity keeps fat pads in place also. So collagenmaxxing helps. But also bone structure matters for support.
2. fatcells can be nourished, pumped up, fed by using of certain things. Most people failo in this aspect, of feeding the fat pads with certain amino acids (through food, and/or skincare); causing the fatpads to become shriffled dry.
3. lipids keeping elastic with collagen supplementations, for them to keep elastic and string to keep the different cnnected parts more in place.

These are examples, of slow down activities that can be done.
but at some point. At some age. one will have lost the battle. because one will lose.
But it's like the difference, of having lost at age 35 already. or age 55.

Difference between 26 and 32. At 35 almost nobody can escape the total looks decline from aging. 99.9% of males are invisible at 35 to prime females between 18 and 23. At 55 you are not even allowed to look into the direction of a girl.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 151058
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 151043
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 151026

Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 150601
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 150542
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 26 um 150533

There are a few exceptions with men
my observation also.
Most men looks declines so much in their 30's. that their looks SMV is borderline distroyed 100% by the time they are early 40's.

if they aren't visited by the Norwood reaper and stay in shape. Seen a few in early 50s that still binge drink alcohol a couple of days a week that held up really good. The sun destroys a lot of them also if they have outside jobs.
truth. alcohol consumption, is also ver longer time a looksminus factor. because most get fat from drinking also.

Difference between 26 and 32. At 35 almost nobody can escape the total looks decline from aging. 99.9% of males are invisible at 35 to prime females between 18 and 23.
I agree
At 55 you are not even allowed to look into the direction of a girl.
I agree.
I hope to beat the aging thing, of the mentioned fat pads sagging and fatpads shrinkage, and so on!
I added in the approach to battle that: amino acids to pump the fatpadss. Ideally a amino acids composition, that mimicks the make up of the amino acids in the adioposites. And taking collagen supplementation.
besides all the other stuff I do.

I hope to beat the odds. I think 99.99% of men don't take this approach. Not even the looksmaxxers men also.
I hope it works out for me.
So far, I'm happy with the slowings. I'm now late 30's; and I think I look late 20's range.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
my observation also.
Most men looks declines so much in their 30's. that their looks SMV is borderline distroyed 100% by the time they are early 40's.

truth. alcohol consumption, is also ver longer time a looksminus factor. because most get fat from drinking also.

I agree

I agree.

I hope to beat the aging thing, of the mentioned fat pads sagging and fatpads shrinkage, and so on!
I added in the approach to battle that: amino acids to pump the fatpadss. Ideally a amino acids composition, that mimicks the make up of the amino acids in the adioposites. And taking collagen supplementation.

I hope to beat the odds. I think 99.99% of men don't take this approach. Not even the looksmaxxers men also.
So far, I'm happy with the slowings. I'm now late 30's; and I think I look late 20's range.
But the question is are you getting laid with attractive girls? Or why do you even want to do so much anti ageing?

my observation also.

I agree

I agree.

Very few Chads are still that even adjusted for their age in their late 30s and up. They are much more likely than others to be destroyed by their lifestyle if the reaper hasn't already got them.

Haven't looked into it well. Enough. But I got scared, when taking it means I have to be on it for life (an a bit but less scared, about the bloath, water retention bloath risk) . Because body itself produce elss after you start taking it, and thus if you stop you have even lower T levels then before over time.
I dunno if I wanna put myself on something, that I will need to take for life yet.
But I first wanted to get myself tested on my T levels, But due to corona shit couldn't. First to find out what I'm dealing with, after maxxing out naturally T with good lifestyle.

I agree HRT and TRT, are great things, and can be great boosts.
but when one starts, one needs to be comfortable with taking it for life basically. IF i understood correcvtly?
I'm not an expert, but I feel like the permanency of TRT is overblown. Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but as long as you take estrogen blockers alongside the test, you can keep your testes from atrophying. Then there's a bunch of post cycle therapies you can do to get your test back up. Look up VigorousSteve on YouTube, he's been on steroids for decades, and this year has gone off everything, and he's doing fine.

But the question is are you getting laid with attractive girls? Or why do you even want to do so much anti ageing?
I don't wanna answer these personal questions.
In general, I can say, that looking ones best, if it's a good level. Has alot of benifits in life. Also, just as much porbably at older age. For work, carreer, daily life treatments, dating, etc... The halo effect is real. Obviously a dude that is older, has to be competitave with pirme aged men when competing for prime aged women. When he's not that good looking enough at older age, than he can't compete for prime aged women and has no other choice than to go outside that prime range. Still, A 45 year old guy that looks good due to efforts being able to be with 30 year old women; will find it better life than if his 45 year old twin borther that looks way less due to no effort, whom has to settle with women in age 45-50 ranges. But also, that's just dating. looking better, has benifits beyong dating, which is also important. Maybe 15% of time per day is spend on romantic/dating relationships. And the rest of time, is spend with other life actibities; where better looks may benifits.
Very few Chads are still that even adjusted for their age in their late 30s and up. They are much more likely than others to be destroyed by their lifestyle if the reaper hasn't already got them.
true that

Chico would still be a slayer if he took fin and actively maintained his looks. He's married with kids so he doesn't give a shit anymore.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Legit as sin

I am 30 and going all in on youthmaxxing and anti aging both in terms of lifestyle and supplements/drugs

I absolutely FUCKED myself in my mid/late 20s with horrible yolo lifestyle for years. The only thing that somewhat saved me was that I always did hard strength training and cardio even as an alcoholic smoking drug addict that ate shit all day - so I still look better than all my friends of a similar age.
Did you drink and do drugs alot? And which drugs

Chico would still be a slayer if he took fin and actively maintained his looks.
it bored him, probably. Which I can understand. After having done something for a decent amount and duration of time, it becomes nothing.

He's married with kids so he doesn't give a shit anymore.
He also doesn't need to earn money anymore. So for that he doesn't need to upkeep looks either.
Still he puts in enough effort, to not become fat. Alot of people even become fat, when getting older.

• +1
Reactions: Lars