Most people who are drawn to gymcelling usually have below average genetics

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Generally either in musclebuilding genetics or in height. They start lifting to try and compensate. I'm in that boat too.

And that's the reason it's pretty common to see people who have been lifting for a year but are smaller than weaker than others who don't even lift.

And if you do have below average genetics lifting natty is especially a waste of time btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, disillusioned, Zeta ascended and 9 others
legit I have completely subhuman muscle building genetics
Probaby have Low T too :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Autist, fobos and 2 others
if you have below average genetics then thats all the more reason you shoud lift natty

roids are for ppl with good genetics lmfao

if you have below average genetics then thats all the more reason you shoud lift natty

roids are for ppl with good genetics lmfao
Why would you shrink your nuts and inject if you can look good natty thanks to your good genetics?

With below average genetics + natty lifting you just look like fatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
i looked good after 7-8 months of natty lifting, then hopped on roids for god knows why, i read too many lookism shit and decided to hop on jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
I dont think so, although I appreciate the concept of compensatory behaviours

I think most people generally are drawn to, and more likely to stick with, activities in which they are suited for. If you were shit at swimming its highly unlikely you're going to pursue swimming as a hobby and even less likely to try to compete in it. We don't see a lot of midgets trying to be good at basketball. Not seeing results in the gym is actually the reason why most people dont stick with it very long.

most of the people on boards dedicated to fitness/gym culture don't even go to the gym. I'm not even exaggerating, its long since been a revelation that 4chan /fit/ for example was full of guys who dont even lift. misc is full of guys like fraudanalyzer99. I had a friend who was a skinny as fuck and despite the fact he almost never went to the gym, he was really into guys like ronnie coleman and lee priest, he even had acquired a rudimentary knowledge of anabolic steroids and all the popular terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and SayNoToRotting
All chad has to do is develop the little muscle on top of his good genetics and that's it.

Looks intimmidating here, even considering that he is 5'3. 16" arms are 16" arms and 180 lbs are 180 lbs. Thick wrists too.

This picture is very flattering though, in all his other videos he looks like a kid with beard.
Is he still virgin or has he fucked before?

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
Why would you shrink your nuts and inject if you can look good natty thanks to your good genetics?

wtf wud u know bout natty lifting rofl, u were natty for like wht a few weeks? lmfao

Attachments

• Aww who hurt you, Sweety.jpg
    Aww who hurt you, Sweety.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 1553897281134.png
    1553897281134.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 41

ngl this is a good natty physique

Oh boi I remember having seen this image over a year ago, when I first came in touch with the redpill community.
Was browsing through V vs C memes and found this.

Didn't know what tongue posture was at that time but I was very self conscious and insecure, I was like "alright then, I guess Imma keep doing with my tongue what I'm doing (resting it at the bottom)

Lmao it took me 9 months to figur out what it all was about and that I had fallen into a trap

wtf wud u know bout natty lifting rofl, u were natty for like wht a few weeks? lmfao
lol

ok brah wheres ur natty physique at? rofl

I think copedestiny roids

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
There's a reason it's called gymCELLING JFL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I wonder since when gymcelling has been a thing tbh.

Yeh but you gotta consider im natty. With a shirt I look pretty decent for my time span tbh. And you have to consider my starting point
I wonder since when gymcelling has been a thing tbh.
It got popular in 1980 cause of Arnold, before it wasnt that known

Imo for 10months this is insane progress looking at it when I had same shirt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Yeh but you gotta consider im natty. With a shirt I look pretty decent for my time span tbh. And you have to consider my starting point

It got popular in 1980 cause of Arnold, before it wasnt that known

Imo for 10months this is insane progress looking at it when I had same shirt

Your journey has inspired me

Thats nice to hear man, how long have you been lifting for now?
I want to start desparately but my mum won't let me till tests are over. I've been doing mma for a year and started calidthenics and sprinting recently.

I'm way stronger than I look. I just hope I can get at least get 15 inch arms by the time can bench 225.