Most probably never ascend unless they resort to criminal

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Most of you need atleast 5-7 surgeries to ascend to 8 PSL.

..Which is more than 200,000 $ in developed country, unless you wageslaved for 20 years (and became dead oldcel), you're not gonna make it.

By the time you ascend to chad, you're gonna be 50yo and die alone miserable, because oh well, there are younger chad, much more better looking than you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
I am forced to give up on looksmaxing and accept the destiny that nature has set for me, if i have not fucked till now, i simply never will. Looksmaxing is there to keep me feel better, life is about happiness, it's about constant self-pleasure, you get happy from hedonism, from power.. sex, money, slavery is about power, and you're not getting any of that if nature has set you to fail.

If i was born in the first human civilization, i would've been killed easily, by bigger men and by predators, because i am not able to fight back, nature has made me this way - to fail. Life wasn't meant to be fair for some people, so why would i be fair? You need to steal, to kill, to lie, etc... Don't be ashamed of it cause people would do same to you, if they could. That's natural human instict - to dominate weak men.

I had big hopes for the future but they are crushed now. As soon as i find gun, i will start doing criminal, if i get caught i will kill myself. You need to try atleast to get some money, you don't know whether you'll succed or not, you must jump into the fire, you must fucking do it, maybe you will ascend and get money, but you need to take fucking actions to get there.

I just don't know how can you not be this blackpilled after seeing the world and our nature. Unless you're lobotomized or something, you won't be fullfilled, morals are man-made, and suicide is self-expression. You need to grow the fuck up and do the fucking thing, criminal is the most quickest, most rewarding, and most natural way to reach ascension. No one got rich by doing good and legal things.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2968 and 15 others
First

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Chintuck22
Cope, most of them need 2-3 surgeries and softmax, which is possible before age of 25, nobody needs to ascend to 8psl, 5-6 psl is where life starts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, BigNoseSlavcel, Lux and 6 others
Other things, i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Cope, most of them need 2-3 surgeries and softmax, which is possible before age of 25, nobody needs to ascend to 8psl, 5-6 psl is where life starts.
I am fucking truecel, gigamanlet, gigaframecel, giga everything.. Do you seriously think there is hope for people like me? I fucking don't..

And yeah, of course, chads like @ArvidGustavsson are just few softmaxing away from being perfect, while i am destined to fail and die. You're being right in this one, i see your point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2968, Lux and 3 others
Cope. If you would really want to ascend, dr.A in russia is doing bimax for 6k, and implants for a couple k.
So with 20k you could totally transform yourself from a very talented and educated surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Pumanator and Deleted member 5891
8 psl who here is trying to do that man.

Cope. If you would really want to ascend, dr.A in russia is doing bimax for 6k, and implants for a couple k.
So with 20k you could totally transform yourself from a very talented and educated surgeon.
It's still expensive because i'm living off from 350€ monthly, i really don't want to come out as an exaggerating idiot but it is indeed over for me, i don't even have friends, the second pharagraph was me talking to myself, i am from 3rd world shithole Serbia. Everything i said is right and fits with my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Lux and Deleted member 6723
I am fucking truecel, gigamanlet, gigaframecel, giga everything.. Do you seriously think there is hope for people like me? I fucking don't..

And yeah, of course, chads like @ArvidGustavsson are just few softmaxing away from being perfect, while i am destined to fail and die. You're being right in this one, i see your point.
U can get laid ive seen ur face Ive been in relationships and u mog just put urself out there man.

BASED TANKMAN

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
most surgeries are attainable imo, but LL lol good luck and unfortunately thats literally the majority of my problem

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Chintuck22
U can get laid ive seen ur face Ive been in relationships and u mog just put urself out there man.
Thanks for letting me know that. 18 years of my life passed and never had girlfriend, never kissed nor fucked. If i didn't made it during my prime i never will, i got over that but i couldn't even afford facial surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6723
massive cope you dont need to be psl 8 to be in a relationships u autists are so fucing dumb

most surgeries are attainable imo, but LL lol good luck and unfortunately thats literally the majority of my problem
I live in Serbia in which i earn as much as 350€ monthly. If i started to save, i will get every surgery after 20 years from now which is useless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and JustBeCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Thanks for letting me know that. 18 years of my life passed and never had girlfriend, never kissed nor fucked. If i didn't made it during my prime i never will, i got over that but i couldn't even afford facial surgeries.
Dont know what to tell u all I know if with that face u can get a girl man. How tall are u and what is ur bideltoid.

Dont know what to tell u all I know if with that face u can get a girl man. How tall are u and what is ur bideltoid.
5'9 tall, 16" frame, 6" wrist, and there will always be a better men, so that's why i'll remain alone.

• +1
I only need two which I am working to get rn. such is that.

also nobody is going to nor will need to ascend to 8psl. if you tried you would end up looking like the bogandoffs.

5-6psl is all u need tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
8 PSL does not exist. Aim for 6 PSL and there's next to no difference in appeal after that. 7 PSL is obviously more attractive, but the difference in slaying and appeal will not be largely quantifiable. If you need 200k to ascend to 6 PSL, you have a god awful base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
5'9 tall, 16" frame, 6" wrist, and there will always be a better men, so that's why i'll remain alone.
Ah thats the problem if u measured ur bideltoid right the surgeries u need I assume are for ur frame man.

I only need two which I am working to get rn. such is that.

also nobody is going to nor will need to ascend to 8psl. if you tried you would end up looking like the bogandoffs.

5-6psl is all u need tbh.
2 what psl do u think ur at right now man.

4 tbh.
not recessed/downward grown so i don't really have a need for bucket list of osteotomies.

just lower eyelid retraction and rhinoplasty.

I am high inhib to post pictures, everyone would make fun of me and lose respect they had, just trust me, i wouldn't write all of these if i was better looking and successful in life:

Screenshot 20201111 015158 Samsung Notes
Screenshot 20201111 015216 Samsung Notes

I rate myself 3/10 for my age group. Antropometry would make score fucking worse.

• +1
4 tbh.
not recessed/downward grown so i don't really have a need for bucket list of osteotomies.

just lower eyelid retraction and rhinoplasty.
If u go outside and get a tan like I told u 5 times and got contacts u would be 5 psl man.

I am high inhib to post pictures, everyone would make fun of me and lose respect they had, just trust me, i wouldn't write all of these if i was better looking and successful in life:

View attachment 797147View attachment 797148

I rate myself 3/10 for my age group. Antropometry would make score fucking worse.
Dont u have photos out already man. Ima be real ur frame is raped but ur face is great man.

tbh im scared of getting cancer jfl. idk how to tan
I was ur color but I take mt2 and use a tanning bed every 5 days man.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Is ok OP, acceptance is ok, i know i'll never reach the level of looks where my life is going to be exponentially better, but look around at people on the street they also never will, the only difference is that they are not aware of that fact, keep looksmaxing, every little action matters. At least you know u didnt gave up without fighting back.

• +1
Is ok OP, acceptance is ok, i know i'll never reach the level of looks where my life is going to be exponentially better, but look around at people on the street they also never will, the only difference is that they are not aware of that fact, keep looksmaxing, every little action matters. At least you know u didnt gave up without fighting back.
Wish you luck bro, geniunely mean this 👍

• Love it

..Which is more than 200,000 $ in developed country, unless you wageslaved for 20 years (and became dead oldcel), you're not gonna make it.

By the time you ascend to chad, you're gonna be 50yo and die alone miserable, because oh well, there are younger chad, much more better looking than you.
What 7 surgeries would cost you 200k jfl

View attachment 797147View attachment 797148

where do you plan on getting lefort 3 for 8k. And btw genioplasty, ramus osteotomy and msdo is a waste of money if you plan on getting jaw implants.

where do you plan on getting lefort 3 for 8k. And btw genioplasty, ramus osteotomy and msdo is a waste of money if you plan on getting jaw implants.
There is a surgeon in my area who is performing it. I need MSE +MSDO because my palate is narrow as fuck, 13mm wide and i am legit deformed, i was too high inhib to leave the house.

• Woah
You can go to military for 4 years, live like absolute shit and be VERY frugal which will allow you to save 50K or so, more than enough for most ppl.

>developed country
>$200.000
>20 years

lmfao

No offense but this is a garbage thread

havent seen his implant results tbh

No. Most of us will not ascend to even 7PSL with all the surgeries in the world and 200 million dollars. To become 8PSL gigachad would mean you'd have to be 6-7PSL all natural. And you don't have to be the most handsome man in the planet to slay, you know? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Looks234 and Deleted member 9699
No. Most of us will not ascend to even 7PSL with all the surgeries in the world and 200 million dollars. To become 8PSL gigachad would mean you'd have to be 6-7PSL all natural. And you don't have to be the most handsome man in the planet to slay, you know? JFL.
Okay you, but i am giga-fucking truecel, and this thread was meant to be oddly specific for truecels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Dr. Parishar in India has a really good reputation and he uses the Stryde nail. He's done many surgeries before and I think his rate is significantly lower than someone like Paley or Donghoon.

His clinic is very modern and him and his staff speak perfect English, I heard. If you really want LL, go to him.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and BigBiceps
Last edited:
  • WTF