Most Successful Looksmax.org user

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
You know who you are and I'd like to say that the entire looksmax.org community is very proud of your extremely inspiring comeback story, where you went from packing groceries as a 3 PSL male to getting into several med schools, creating a very "complex" facial rating software that is so complex that it requires quantum computing (nevermind that quantum computing is still an experimental technology that is extremely inefficient and thus wouldn't be suitable for your meme facial rating software) and has multiple NYC plastic Surgeons GAGGING to use it, even though all your "software" does is use image recognition and is no different than all these meme rating websites such as prettyscale for which you charge $60/hour which is 124.8k/year based on a 40/h workweek, which is an exorbitant amount of money to pay for a piece of software considering how little benefit it offers, thankfully you are extremely business savvy and are able to convince these highly educated experts in their field that some lookism autist has created the perfect product to aid them despite having no background in medicine other than getting accepted into med schools, instead deriving most of his knowledge from questionable internet forums. Such feats could only be pulled off by the Chaddiest of Tyrones.
Ah and not to forget that you went from a 3/10 to a 6+/10 thanks in part to a $400/month skincare routine (which 100% works and isn't snake oil) that enabled him to create his own collagen/skin product (that 100% works aswell)

Did I mention that this user is also hung? Yes, this user reportedly sports a 8x6 mandingo which enabled him to slay multiple of 6+PSL JBs in his late teens (But slaying women in the top 2.5th percentile as a 2-3 PSL male wasn't good enough for him so he decided to looksmax to a top tier male that is now universally irresistable by both men and women.

All this in 3.5 years! Thankfully you are such a nice guy that you are able to offer your self improvement secrets to people for a measly sum of $300, nevermind that you have never provided proof of any of your claims as it is not needed, a story like this cannot be fake and has to be real as

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, FatmanO, Time Travel and 21 others
Fucking lol :feelskek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP LET ME CATCH MY BREATH, CHAD

HAHAHAHAHAH

Also he never posts pics cuz he knows he's an ugly subhuman. He berates others but is too much of a pussy to post his own ugly ass pics. He hides behind his computer screen like a little coward because deep down under his giant but fragile ego, he knows his looks are simply not good enough to compete with us on this forum here, or irl

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Phad and 2 others
" you guys are just jealous I make a lot of money. I went from this
2hhh9r
to this
2hhh9r
in 3.5 years, and I no longer pack groceries, I steal them! All thanks to my good goy program! Did I mention my last name is laquariusbergenstein?"

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
@BeautifulBones u ready to throw in the towel yet? No one respectable here likes u. Go away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP LET ME CATCH MY BREATH, CHAD

HAHAHAHAHAH

Also he never posts pics cuz he knows he's an ugly subhuman. He berates others but is too much of a pussy to post his own ugly ass pics. He hides behind his computer screen like a little coward because deep down under his giant but fragile ego, he knows his looks are simply not good enough to compete with us on this forum here, or irl
He won't ever post pics because he knows he is too perfect for this site if not the world, these days he cannot even set foot outside as his looksmaxxed self as as soon as he peeks out of his front door top tier giga stacies just sense his godly scent (Scent-maxxing guide coming soon, 50 dollar) and flock to him, not letting him do anything besides from impregnating top tier females. His looksmaxxing was so successful that he now has to make himself uglier to even take photos of himself as even his own camera lens cannot capture his divine image as he us so perfect that just his face alone is enough to crash the most sophisticated piece of technology as being so perfect doesn't compute.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 281, StudyHacks and 5 others
wait wait wait who we talking about

Thats a killer cotrisol spike for his skin when he enters the thread and reads it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Nibba
wait wait wait who we talking about
I cannot name him as even writing his looksmax.net username can cause intense orgasms for the reader as we automatically associate it with his godlike looks, even thinking of his username caused me to ejaculate nearly 3 litres of semen even though I am a heterosexual male.
That is the power this man posesses, he can do whatever he wants.
He turns straight men gay, just for him.
He is able to have harems with victoria secret models which literally stalk him just to get a hint of his divine seed.
The US Gubmint has even preserved 200 litres of his semen in case a mass extinction event happens, so we can start anew by impregnating remaining women with the best genes in the genepool, creating a race of superhumans it will advance humanity further than we can ever imagine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Dude420, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 6 others
He won't ever post pics because he knows he is too perfect for this site if not the world, these days he cannot even set foot outside as his looksmaxxed self as as soon as he peeks out of his front door top tier giga stacies just sense his godly scent (Scent-maxxing guide coming soon, 50 dollar) and flock to him, not letting him do anything besides from impregnating top tier females. His looksmaxxing was so successful that he now has to make himself uglier to even take photos of himself as even his own camera lens cannot capture his divine image as he us so perfect that just his face alone is enough to crash the most sophisticated piece of technology as being so perfect doesn't compute.
Omg this thread is gold. Should be stickied lol. You're right here is a leaked imagine from his quantum mechanics rating program

Screenshot 20181212 142522

I cannot name him as even writing his looksmax.net username can cause intense orgasms for the reader as we automatically associate it with his godlike looks.
think i found out already :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
yo can anyone pm pics? never paid attention but im curious now

Omg this thread is gold. Should be stickied lol. You're right here is a leaked imagine from his quantum mechanics rating program

View attachment 10408
Fucking hell, delete this.
I don't want my mother seeing such material as she might abandon me in the quest for gaining his mighty seed.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I have a strong feeling that blackoutwhitein mogs him hard.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Dude420, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Fucking hell, delete this.
I don't want my mother seeing such material as she might abandon me in the quest for gaining his mighty seed.
I think I might be gay man what do I do? Shit man seeing that image...just something inside me turned gay. He's TOO PERFECT. HIS GLISTENING OGRE HAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S TOO MUCH

I have a strong feeling that blackoutwhitein mogs him hard.
Blackoutwhitein is too busy with philosophy to care about whom he mogs.
We have seen great philosophical pieces being made by him such as "to shave or not to shave" or "The Oneitis Note" which are bound to change every readers perspective on life as they are such deep and meaningful pieces of writing.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 466 and 10 others
Blackoutwhitein is too busy with philosophy to care about whom he mogs.
We have seen great philosophical pieces being made by him such as "to shave or not to shave" or "The Oneitis Note" which are bound to change every readers perspective on life as they are such deep and meaningful pieces of writing.
E0732019 8F2B 4D81 BFD9 8A7347618F9A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and RichardSpencel
This thread might be more kek you fuel than @StudyHacks and @Arceus300 mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
You know your a success when multiple users have made multiple threads about you.

The quantum computing is only for rating harmony, and I don't know how to use quantum computing yet. Everything other feature is pretty much out of beta, and I'm just making UI changes for ease and usability.

Nice strawman fallacy

I also make more than 124k , but good try

You know your a success when multiple users have made multiple threads about you.

The quantum computing is only for rating harmony, and I don't know how to use quantum computing yet. Everything other feature is pretty much out of beta, and I'm just making UI changes for ease and usability.

Nice strawman fallacy

Kys

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
@BeautifulBones u r an ugly stupid mf who doesn't even know how to use standard deviations

Nice strawman fallacy

My goodness, the god himself has blessed us with his presence.
Every single one of his posts provides us with great insight, analyse it carefully.
I'll start with "You know your a success when multiple users have made multiple threads about you."

This might seem like a very simple statement, but in reality it is an extremely deep and well thought out response.
The "you know your a success" indicates that he is the most successful user here and his inability to master the usage of "you're" and "your" indicates that godlike beings such as himself are too perfect to abide by the grammatical rules imposed on a language by mere mortals.

Very cool.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, AntiSocial-Fakecel, TeaGuy and 3 others
Lol it's fun when he tries to flame people despite being ugly and retarded
He doesn't mean any harm,he's just not very bright.

Every single one of his posts provides us with great insight, analyse it carefully.
I'll start with "You know your a success when multiple users have made multiple threads about you."

This might seem like a very simple statement, but in reality it is an extremely deep and well thought out response.
The "you know your a success" indicates that he is the most successful user here and his inability to master the usage of "you're" and "your" indicates that godlike beings such as himself are too perfect to abide by the grammatical rules imposed on a language by mere mortals.

Very cool.

I’m fucking keking so hard :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Nibba and Deleted member 470
@BeautifulBones u r an ugly stupid mf who doesn't even know how to use standard deviations

Daily Reminder you don't know the diff between one tail and two tail distribution. Lmao gl on your MCAT bro

Very cool.

I tell people all the time I make grammar mistakes
Yeah kinda like a retard who's burnt himself on the stove and lashes out in pain

PSL 6 +

9,807 Messages

You can look back at this when you get an average score on your Mcat. Then you have my letter to worry about lol gl with your future when your 30 and living with your rents

>when you're so stupid you don't understand criticizing from praise
It's over for him boys

• +1
I tell people all the time I make grammar mistakes
Another great insight, although might seem a bit blunt at first glance, it offers a lot of depth.
He admits to making grammar mistakes, seemingly putting aside his pride to show us mortals that "even gods make mistakes" but we all know deep down he is too perfect to make mistakes, instead opting to abide by his own self-imposed rules as he knows it's only a matter of time til the rest of humanity adopts those rules to be more like him.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Nibba and dogtown
Another great insight, although might seem a bit blunt at first glance, it offers a lot of depth.
He admits to making grammar mistakes, seemingly putting aside his pride to show us mortals that "even gods make mistakes" but we all know deep down he is too perfect to make mistakes, instead opting to abide by his own self-imposed rules as he knows it's only a matter of time til the rest of humanity adopts those rules to be more like him.
Ya know it's funny he actually told me he's a 4.5 PSL once and still acts like he somehow mogs everyone here. SAD!

>I make more money than you.
>My like to post ratio mogs you’res hard even though I’m drunk and illiterate.
>My ratings are based on a highly sophisticated algorithm that I will patent in two weeks while you’res are based on whim alone.
>My time is very valuable since I’ve only been studying lookstheory for six months and yet have managed to create groundbreaking theories (dm for more info and rates).

• +1
>I make more money than you.
>My like to post ratio mogs you’res hard even though I’m drunk and illiterate.
>My ratings are based on a highly sophisticated algorithm that I will patent in two weeks while you’res are based on whim alone.
>My time is very valuable since I’ve only been studying lookstheory for six months and yet have managed to create groundbreaking theories (dm for more info and rates).
What's funny about the last point is that he's a retard either way. If he's only been studying for 6 months then that means he doesn't know a damn thing about looks theory. If he's spent more time on it, then he's just a lying bitch loser (which he is either way)

@BeautifulBones u retard do u even realize how stupid u sound with these argument points? Hypocrite

his psl 68/95/99.7% rating is like the first statistic thing you learn in high school.
no way on earth does he have a quantum face calculator prototype.
props for asking money for that bullshit algorithm, you seem like one of those gypys selling eiffel towers in the middle of paris

• +1
his psl 68/95/99.7% rating is like the first statistic thing you learn in high school.
no way on earth does he have a quantum face calculator prototype.
props for asking money for that bullshit algorithm, you seem like one of those gypys selling eiffel towers in the middle of paris
That and he talked about using one or two tail tests for standard deviations, something you use for confidence intervals within hypothesis testing. Legit retard bro...

Plus quantum computing is something only the government has in very experimental stages of development. It's slow and cumbersome as well. It's over for him if he thinks people really believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: vodka
That and he talked about using one or two tail tests for standard deviations, something you use for confidence intervals within hypothesis testing. Legit retard bro...

Plus quantum computing is something only the government has in very experimental stages of development. It's slow and cumbersome as well. It's over for him if he thinks people really believe this shit

http://www.quantumplayground.net/#/home

https://quantumexperience.ng.bluemix.net/qx/experience

Nice try, quantum computing is available for all who can use it

You still haven't answered me on in the other thread about you riding Crisick's dick so hard you were sore for weeks

You've prob taken stats , but you don't remember shit . Lol you wanted people to worship you like orb, but your non-NT, uglier and lower IQ, so I know the anger you must walk around with on a daily basis.

You still haven't answered me on in the other thread about you riding Crisick's dick so hard you were sore for weeks

You've prob taken stats , but you don't remember shit . Lol you wanted people to worship you like orb, but your non-NT, uglier and lower IQ, so I know the anger you must walk around with on a daily basis.
Jesus christ!
You are giving us way too much material to analyse!
These statements will take us (simple mortal humanoids) years if note decades to fully comprehend.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba

Leave this place. You aren't fooling anyone. Just gullible kids. You're truly pathetic man. Soon no one who frequents this site will bother with u. And you'll be forced to leave. I'd say go back to lookism but u already got bullied off there like the little bitch you are

Ya know it's funny he actually told me he's a 4.5 PSL once and still acts like he somehow mogs everyone here. SAD!

Lol I didn't PM you this it was in a public forum. The only member who's seen my pic said my bones mogs yours to hell. Skin can be fixed which is the only thing you mog me in, but your abysmal personality makes you a PSL 3 to any socially aware girl.

srs

I mean you can tell that no one here likes this guy based on the number of likes the OP got. Only newcel children, yes, literally kids actual want anything to do with this guy

I mean you can tell that no one here likes this guy based on the number of likes the OP got. Only newcel children, yes, literally kids actual want anything to do with this guy
be careful with your posts before he starts dropping some daily reminders on you :feelskek::feelskek:

Nibba

Like/Message %: 39.48%

BeautifulBones

Like/Message %: 55.60%

Lol who dislikes me again?

I have multiple threads that mog the amount of likes this got.

This is my last post of today I have actually money making activities to do. While your an unsuccessful student with no publications, and a sparse chance of making it into med school. While you cope with your absolutely average girlfriend. Lol even the mods unstickied your mediocre threads like 1-2 days after I said I had a better written thread already written.

Congratulations on being the only PSL 6 male with over 2000 messages on a PSL site. Your a failure and you know it

Happy Looksmaxing

be careful with your posts before he starts dropping some daily reminders on you :feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao I just ignore him because all of those are retarded and have zero relevance since he won't even post his pics

I cannot name him as even writing his looksmax.net username can cause intense orgasms for the reader as we automatically associate it with his godlike looks, even thinking of his username caused me to ejaculate nearly 3 litres of semen even though I am a heterosexual male.
That is the power this man posesses, he can do whatever he wants.
He turns straight men gay, just for him.
He is able to have harems with victoria secret models which literally stalk him just to get a hint of his divine seed.
The US Gubmint has even preserved 200 litres of his semen in case a mass extinction event happens, so we can start anew by impregnating remaining women with the best genes in the genepool, creating a race of superhumans it will advance humanity further than we can ever imagine.
u have a very high english vocabulary

• +1
Reactions: VST
u have a very high english vocabulary
Thank you, I had to activate copious amounts of cerebral matter to create such a masterpiece.

Thank you, I had to activate copious amounts of cerebral matter to create such a masterpiece.
Still doesn't compare to our resident brainiac who doesn't know the difference between your and you're

• +1

As you should considering your writing about a literal god

• +1