Most TikTok famous guys were around 5 - 6 PSL and got cosmetic implants

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Ever notice how they make the videos in rich areas like Los Angeles? They have mommy and daddy paying for implants to make them 7 PSL+.

TikTok = fake kingdom

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, RAITEIII, joseph and 2 others
WatER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, the next o'pry, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
implants arent that common dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Schönling, hebbewem and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4416, turkproducer and 16 others
makeup plays a role too

Ever notice how they make the videos in rich areas like Los Angeles? They have mommy and daddy paying for implants to make them 7 PSL+.

TikTok = fake kingdom

lol its more angle/lightning frauding and mystery halo that makes them seem so attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Joodz and Swolepenisman
Most of them got jaw fillers lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Possible

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Chadelite
fuark how can i look like him his eyebrows are so DOM fuark

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No they don’t lol. You really think high schoolers are getting implants in their faces? Usually they move out to LA after they get famous anyways. They’re just good looking leanmaxxed teenagers with wide palates, straight white teeth, clear skin, young DiCaprio hair, and angled jawlines.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, hebbewem, Joodz and 4 others
No they don’t lol. You really think high schoolers are getting implants in their faces? Usually they move out to LA after they get famous anyways. They’re just good looking leanmaxxed teenagers with wide palates, straight white teeth, clear skin, young DiCaprio hair, and angled jawlines.
Well some people can have great features but a recessed jaw ruins it, then they get a huge jaw implant and become a jock.

Cool, what tiktokers went through? I wanna see the results

Cosmetic procedures are so common to everyone except PSLers
I for one don't know a single man that got a cosmetic procedure, it might just be because no man would say they got one.
Well some people can have great features but a recessed jaw ruins it, then they get a huge jaw implant and become a jock.
Only people with knowledge about looks would even consider that. I know so many people with reccesed jaws and good features but none of them get surgery.

TikTok = fake kingdom
Would be cool to have some examples/analysis of this.

Almost none of them are PSL 7 bro

F264F788 93C4 42B6 A7F7 01C9626A111B

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Would not be surprised if a bunch of them got fillers done, it’s super common in LA. Also remember heavy light fraud on tiktok

LOL WHAT? implants no, fillers sure. much more likely. No legitimate surgeon is going to slap implants on a high schooler’s facial bones. Why? Because growth plates typically don’t close until AT LEAST age 18 and putting a jaw implant on a jaw that’s still growing, well...that’s obviously a completely stupid thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, hebbewem and Deleted member 2846

TikTok = fake kingdom
Sounds like a cope. Source needed mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I for one don't know a single man that got a cosmetic procedure, it might just be because no man would say they got one.

Only people with knowledge about looks would even consider that. I know so many people with reccesed jaws and good features but none of them get surgery.
what's even the difference between cosmetic and plastic ?

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Skin is overrated
You cant TRULY fix eye area with makeup
And even then
BONES
>bones are everything
>has boneless faggot as avi

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 3702 and RAITEIII
What do u do to ur eye area?
a little a bit of eyeliner can improve your eyes a bit (except if they are too ugly)
you can use also use makeup for eyebrows too,and eyebrows can give off a huge halo

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
No. These people get in on tiktok because they're already gling. They might become more looks obsessed and do light looksmaxxing but no one's getting fucking implants lmao

I can think of 2-3 guys from my high school who could have been big on it if it was around in my time

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and middayshowers