Most underrated looksmaxing supplement (if you use it correctly)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Clen > Roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, sloopnoob, Worthlesshapa777 and 1 other person
If you're over 15% bf and use Clen, you're really stupid

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Just eat clen, tren hard and anavar give up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, EverythingMaxxer, je3oe and 8 others
Say bye to hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Clen makes you feel very "scattered". Weird feeling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and maxmendietta
Brb megadosing clenbuterol, yohimbine HCL and a fuck load of stims every three hours while dry fasting

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Seth Walsh
Lol clen sucks from my own experience
You got to megadose it if you want results
Your heart will suffer, forget about your dick for a solid minute, you either feel dizzy or nothing
I'd rather stay healthy than use clen tbh

(Also, no one on this forum probably competes in bbuilding, so what's the point? Clen helps when you're at bf% so low that you can't even open your eyes without fatigue, stick to other drugs unless you want veiny abs and ass striations)

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
Brb megadosing clenbuterol, yohimbine HCL and a fuck load of stims every three hours while dry fasting
Very gud my frend. vury good..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
No clen for your face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Very gud my frend. vury good..

Images 5

20200209 123122

Do you have a codeine source? Going to need it to make it through ten minutes.
There's 12.5mg per tab of neurophen plus. You can do a cold-water extraction to separate the codeine from the ibuprofen but idk how to do it, there's probs youtube vids on it
There's 12.5mg per tab of neurophen plus. You can do a cold-water extraction to separate the codeine from the ibuprofen but idk how to do it, there's probs youtube vids on it
Don't actually take clen and yohimbine lol. Nothing will help the anxiety from it. Nothing!!

• +1
Don't actually take clen and yohimbine lol. Nothing will help the anxiety from it. Nothing!!
FastPlan

How much of this do you still stand by?

I think it's actually illegal to possess codeine without a prescription here

eca>clen, eca has negligible health risks involved when compared to clen

View attachment 261366

How much of this do you still stand by?

I think it's actually illegal to possess codeine without a prescription here
Don't stand by any of that, I didn't even do that in the end :D

Yohimbine HCl and real Clen will make you realize that nothing is worth the anxiety it causes. Really risky on your heart and CNS. I bought clen like 2 weeks ago but after 1 day on 20mcg I realized it's not worth being physically high inhib just to lose fat faster.

A lot of the stuff I said in the past weren't meant seriously and my mind has changed on things since after trying them and experiencing the risk/reward. My opinion on the importance of keeping risk/reward in check though is something that will never change.
eca>clen, eca has negligible health risks involved when compared to clen
Lifestyle (incl exercise and nutrition) and sleep is better than anything

• +1
Just snort coke or use amphetamine/meth. At least you will be confident as fuck. Clen will make you shit your pants from anxiety and it's really weak at what it does.

Don't stand by any of that, I didn't even do that in the end :D
Out of curiosity, what made you decide to supplement L-Cysteine to help glutathione production rather than just straight up supplementing glutathione itself?

A lot of the stuff I said in the past weren't meant seriously and my mind has changed on things since after trying them and experiencing the risk/reward. My opinion on the importance of keeping risk/reward in check though is something that will never change.
It's a little confusing at times

Some of your posts say take metformin and berberine, some say don't
Some of your posts say take MSM, some say don't
Some of your posts say take vitamin C, some say don't
Some of your posts say everyone should be taking PQQ energy and Resveracal, some say the only thing you take consistently is niacin before sleeping.

You just need to add some mk677

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Out of curiosity, what made you decide to supplement L-Cysteine to help glutathione production rather than just straight up supplementing glutathione itself?

Some of your posts say everyone should be taking PQQ energy and Resveracal, some say the only thing you take consistently is niacin before sleeping.
Stopped using L-cysteine. NAC would've been better and reduced Glutathione would've been even better. Currently I don't take anything except EGCG (works like PQQ) and Niacin before bed. I was just trying the other stuff out but realized they weren't worth taking. I used to not wear suncream and now I use 100SPF and adapalene. I still do microneedling about every 1-2 weeks. The fundamentals, lifestyle, nutrition and sleep are the most important and hardest to stay consistent with. I learned more about the supplements I took in the past, through trial/error and found that most supplements are not worth the risk/reward, regardless of the cost. Resveracel was good but I just didn't want to keep buying it. Oral vitC, MSM just weren't worth it. I use VitC powder after microneedling. Berberine and Metformin definitely aren't everyday supps, and they block B1 absorbtion and mTOR.

I'm still a big fan of IF and HIIT but they're really hard to do. The things that are harder to keep doing, are better. With the exception of GHK-cu and retinoids. Most supps just aren't worth it. EGCG is a very nice alternative to PQQ. I still have PQQ but I find it makes you very tired if you don't exercise a lot and go to the sauna while taking it. So if you actually are going to the gym everyday, then PQQ would be worth it. But I can't keep that up rn. Less is more with supps. EGCG is a PGC1a activator, strong anti-oxidant, weak HDAC, HAT, HMT and DNMT inhibitor, has fat burning properties, AAAD inhibitor. So it's what I'm working with at the moment.

I haven't gotten less fanatic/aspie about all those supps because I started getting lazy or stopped caring. I just realized that really doing things is what's most important, and supplements just supplement the things you do. And not all are suitable at the same time.

I never liked Metformin, and Berberine is pretty much a better alternative, and natural. Good for lessening insulin resistance, but I feel I already did that, and just don't need to take it anymore, even infrequently.

Oh and btw, I just ordered a lot of GHK-cu after discovering it's effects are systemic even when applied topically. So injecting really isn't needed unless for some reason you wanted to take a large dose at once. There's also downsides to taking too much. Trial groups who took 3mg per day found that their tendons weakened, whilst 0.3mg strengthened their connection to bone and muscle. So 0.3mg seems to be the max daily (best value for money). The sweet spot might be 0.3mg or below.
Stopped using L-cysteine. NAC would've been better and reduced Glutathione would've been even better. Currently I don't take anything except EGCG (works like PQQ) and Niacin before bed. I was just trying the other stuff out but realized they weren't worth taking. I used to not wear suncream and now I use 100SPF and adapalene. I still do microneedling about every 1-2 weeks. The fundamentals, lifestyle, nutrition and sleep are the most important and hardest to stay consistent with. I learned more about the supplements I took in the past, through trial/error and found that most supplements are not worth the risk/reward, regardless of the cost. Resveracel was good but I just didn't want to keep buying it. Oral vitC, MSM just weren't worth it. I use VitC powder after microneedling. Berberine and Metformin definitely aren't everyday supps, and they block B1 absorbtion and mTOR.

I'm still a big fan of IF and HIIT but they're really hard to do. The things that are harder to keep doing, are better. With the exception of GHK-cu and retinoids. Most supps just aren't worth it. EGCG is a very nice alternative to PQQ. I still have PQQ but I find it makes you very tired if you don't exercise a lot and go to the sauna while taking it. So if you actually are going to the gym everyday, then PQQ would be worth it. But I can't keep that up rn. Less is more with supps. EGCG is a PGC1a activator, strong anti-oxidant, weak HDAC, HAT, HMT and DNMT inhibitor, has fat burning properties, AAAD inhibitor. So it's what I'm working with at the moment.

I haven't gotten less fanatic/aspie about all those supps because I started getting lazy or stopped caring. I just realized that really doing things is what's most important, and supplements just supplement the things you do. And not all are suitable at the same time.

I never liked Metformin, and Berberine is pretty much a better alternative, and natural. Good for lessening insulin resistance, but I feel I already did that, and just don't need to take it anymore, even infrequently.

Oh and btw, I just ordered a lot of GHK-cu after discovering it's effects are systemic even when applied topically. So injecting really isn't needed unless for some reason you wanted to take a large dose at once. There's also downsides to taking too much. Trial groups who took 3mg per day found that their tendons weakened, whilst 0.3mg strengthened their connection to bone and muscle. So 0.3mg seems to be the max daily (best value for money). The sweet spot might be 0.3mg or below.
Buying the Joovv Go when it's back in stock too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 656
Resveracel was good but I just didn't want to keep buying it.
It's comically expensive - £48 for 30 days' worth. Same with all the Sinclair-esque high fashion anti-aging supplements. You could probably get the resveratrol and quetercin in higher doses for significantly less off of Amazon.

EGCG is a PGC1a activator, strong anti-oxidant, weak HDAC, HAT, HMT and DNMT inhibitor, has fat burning properties, AAAD inhibitor. So it's what I'm working with at the moment.
Will look into it

I'm still a big fan of IF and HIIT but they're really hard to do.
Wouldn't say that. Any idiot can do IF and all you need for HIIT is a little bit of space in your bedroom. The harder things are the resistance training and the sauna usage because you need the facilities and the equipment, which most of the users here don't have access to.

So if you actually are going to the gym everyday, then PQQ would be worth it. But I can't keep that up rn. Less is more with supps. EGCG is a PGC1a activator, strong anti-oxidant, weak HDAC, HAT, HMT and DNMT inhibitor, has fat burning properties, AAAD inhibitor. So it's what I'm working with at the moment.

You always said to only ever bother with PQQ if you're working out on that particular day. You also said you were planning on taking Astaxanthin - changed your mind on that?

Trial groups who took 3mg per day found that their tendons weakened, whilst 0.3mg strengthened their connection to bone and muscle. So 0.3mg seems to be the max daily (best value for money). The sweet spot might be 0.3mg or below.
Lowest effective dose is a rule for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
It's comically expensive - £48 for 30 days' worth. Same with all the Sinclair-esque high fashion anti-aging supplements. You could probably get the resveratrol and quetercin in higher doses for significantly less off of Amazon.

Will look into it

Wouldn't say that. Any idiot can do IF and all you need for HIIT is a little bit of space in your bedroom. The harder things are the resistance training and the sauna usage because you need the facilities and the equipment, which most of the users here don't have access to.

You always said to only ever bother with PQQ if you're working out on that particular day. You also said you were planning on taking Astaxanthin - changed your mind on that?

Lowest effective dose is a rule for a reason.
Yep I plan on taking astaxanthin soon

• +1
EGCG is a very nice alternative to PQQ. I still have PQQ but I find it makes you very tired if you don't exercise a lot and go to the sauna while taking it. So if you actually are going to the gym everyday, then PQQ would be worth it. But I can't keep that up rn. Less is more with supps. EGCG is a PGC1a activator, strong anti-oxidant, weak HDAC, HAT, HMT and DNMT inhibitor, has fat burning properties, AAAD inhibitor. So it's what I'm working with at the moment.

Cause for concern?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands

Cause for concern?
I didn't have time to post today but PSA stop taking Niacin and EGCG and all supplements because we can't be sure what the knock on effects are. Niacin gave me undermethylation. It leached all the methyl donors in my body and I felt better after 1h of taking MSM. I ordered 100mg of TMG (Trimethylglycine) and will eat a diet to try and boost my methylation again. As of now I'm not taking any supplements anymore.

Depression 1. Undermethylated Depression (38%) 2. Overmethylated Depression (20%) 3. Hypercupremic (elevated Copper) Depression (17%) 4. Urinary Pyrrole Depression (15%) 5. Toxic Overload Depression (5%)

Traits of UNDERmethylated Depression • Good response to SSRIs • Adverse reaction to folic acid • Obsessive-compulsive tendencies • Self-motivated • Good response to anti-histamines • Low tolerance for pain • Very strong-willed • High suicidal tendency • Sparse chest/leg/arm hair • Denial of depression • Family history of high accomplishment • Rumination about past events Traits of • Good response to SAMe and methionine • High inner tension • History of perfectionism • Seasonal inhalant allergies • High libido • High fluidity (tears, saliva, etc.) • Competitiveness in sports • Addictiveness • Calm demeanor • Frequent headaches • Noncompliance with therapies • Oppositional defiance as a child.

I'm going to talk a lot in my thread about methylation related anxiety. EGCG blocking DNMT may not be so good either. EGCG might cause hypothyroidism too if taken in excess.

Don't take anything in excess. It'll just cause problems.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 656
I didn't have time to post today but PSA stop taking Niacin and EGCG and all supplements because we can't be sure what the knock on effects are. Niacin gave me undermethylation. It leached all the methyl donors in my body and I felt better after 1h of taking MSM. I ordered 100mg of TMG (Trimethylglycine) and will eat a diet to try and boost my methylation again. As of now I'm not taking any supplements anymore.

Depression 1. Undermethylated Depression (38%) 2. Overmethylated Depression (20%) 3. Hypercupremic (elevated Copper) Depression (17%) 4. Urinary Pyrrole Depression (15%) 5. Toxic Overload Depression (5%)

Traits of UNDERmethylated Depression • Good response to SSRIs • Adverse reaction to folic acid • Obsessive-compulsive tendencies • Self-motivated • Good response to anti-histamines • Low tolerance for pain • Very strong-willed • High suicidal tendency • Sparse chest/leg/arm hair • Denial of depression • Family history of high accomplishment • Rumination about past events Traits of • Good response to SAMe and methionine • High inner tension • History of perfectionism • Seasonal inhalant allergies • High libido • High fluidity (tears, saliva, etc.) • Competitiveness in sports • Addictiveness • Calm demeanor • Frequent headaches • Noncompliance with therapies • Oppositional defiance as a child.

I'm going to talk a lot in my thread about methylation related anxiety. EGCG blocking DNMT may not be so good either. EGCG might cause hypothyroidism too if taken in excess.

Don't take anything in excess. It'll just cause problems.
Erratic as ever

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Is it dangerous to take clen if you have some heart issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Yes very dangerous and it also makes anxiety really very bad.
Fuck...

Do you know some safe methods for face leanmaxxing while gaining weight?

• +1
Fuck...

Do you know some safe methods for face leanmaxxing while gaining weight?
Going to the gym and sauna everyday, doing HIIT, eating lots of protein, getting keto adapted doing IF and continuing to exercise a lot with good sleep and heavy resistance training.

Corona fucked all that. I have lots of clen in my drawers but the shit is just to hard to take. Literally makes you high inhib and its even not worth it even though you know you're not leaving the house. Clen needs training/regime just like MT2 needs sun exposure imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel