Most women are actually bad people

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
I do not care what anyone says. All the women I know seem to be genuinely bad people. Furthermore women are genetically inclined to have less empathy from prenatal estrogen while men are more empathetoc due to higher test.
So my point is that women are on average worse people who care about others less than men do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
@BitchWhipper

I do not care what anyone says. All the women I know seem to be genuinely bad people. Furthermore women are genetically inclined to have less empathy from prenatal estrogen while men are more empathetoc due to higher test.
So my point is that women are on average worse people who care about others less than men do
Low iq giga incel

of course they are. but cucks on this forum will try to argue "muh men are just as bad", or "you can't blame women" or some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TUSSELEIF, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
This is legit homosexual
Especially paired with that name
Men don’t love you either bro, only person anybody has is themselves

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Amnesia
This is legit homosexual
Especially paired with that name
Men don’t love you either bro, only person anybody has is themselves
It's someone else thread but opposite dumbass

Bruh bad attempt at copy
Get a hobby

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Simply put men are made in the image of God.
Women on the other hand are animalistic cruel shallow and instinctual beings.

This is the type of aspie shit that can turn an HTN into an incel. And JFL at basement dwellers calling people who actually go outside and point out the truth, cucks. Men and women are equally shitty.

If incels magically turned into women they would act exactly like the women they criticize. Cope if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TUSSELEIF, Kristin and 1 other person
This is the type of aspie shit that can turn an HTN into an incel. And JFL at basement dwellers calling people who actually go outside and point out the truth cucks. Men and women are equally shitty.

If incels magically turned into women they would act exactly like the women they criticize. Cope if you think otherwise.
Bro it was a spoof thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
Most people are bad people that pretend to be good for social acceptance

Just imagine if women had the same physical strength of a man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Most people are bad people that pretend to be good for social acceptance
I'd say most ppl are average. they do good when it doesn't disadvantage them and nothing if there's no benefit.

There is no good or bad, only circumstances and consequences

I am a bad man due to my circumstances and accept the consequences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612