Most women are actually good people

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
I do not care what anyone says. All the women I know seem to be genuinely good people. Furthermore women are genetically inclined to have more empathy from prenatal estrogen while men are less empathetoc due to higher test.
So my point is that women are on average better people who care about others more than men do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, sytyl, Deleted member 8856 and 18 others
Asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11536 and 3 others
Raliotta2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 6997
I do not care what anyone says. All the women I know seem to be genuinely good people. Furthermore women are genetically inclined to have more empathy from prenatal estrogen while men are less empathetoc due to higher test.
So my point is that women are on average better people who care about others more than men do
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Htobrother
Giphy 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Austrian Oak, JL~ and 6 others
Yes, women have better personalities in general

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Htobrother
I agree
Especially compared to men

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I don’t have any female friends so idk

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I agree
Especially compared to men
I didnt use to know any females untill like this year. But now that i have female friends i realise how fucking toxic my old friends were. I mean sure im also a piece of shit but, ya know

• JFL
I didnt use to know any females untill like this year. But now that i have female friends i realise how fucking toxic my old friends were. I mean sure im also a piece of shit but, ya know
You have female friends ?
How

The only good girl is Eva my little girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Highrise, Austrian Oak, JL~ and 6 others
Most woman are also whores

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studiocel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Cope, only good looking women are good people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Highrise, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
I have a lot of female friends and the thing that annoys me the most is that they cant be honest when it comes to things that could insult/hurt people. They are virtue signalling machines.

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, Danish_Retard, JL~ and 6 others
I have a lot of female friends and the thing that annoys me the most is that they cant be honest when it comes to thing that could insult/hurt people. They are virtue signalling machines.
100% agree. Thats why i still prefer men over women. Women cant be fucking honest, always virtue signalling and lying

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, The giga incel and Deleted member 6475
100% agree. Thats why i still prefer men over women. Women cant be fucking honest, always virtue signalling and lying
I prefer women over men tbh straight

Can confirm, literally.

Cope women doesn't have empathy only men have it

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and TeraCope54
Cope women doesn't have empathy only men have it
A study have seen that women are 5 times more emphatetic to other women then to men,men are 5 times more willing to help women than women to help men,this is what studies say

But men back at the days have a younger pussy married garantited ,a job,a house
Zero empathy for men+ no opportunities and matriatchy= THE TRUE HELL
this is the situation to men nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Htobrother and Deleted member 1751
This is what women want you to think about them. Women are much more hypocrite than men. If men hate each other they directly say this to each other, but not women. They are so hypocrite and intriguing they will be kind to their enemies and pretend that they are your friend, but they will talk shit about you behind your back and will put a knife in your back when you expect it the least. Women are the greatest manipulators, don’t forget that. Just look at Mean Girls or smth jfl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
women are good when you are a chad

if you are an incel they hate your guts if you don't stay in your lane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I agree. Women can be mean, but so can men. Women might ignore unattractive men, but men also ignore unattractive women. Most women are nice people. I don't get all the hate against women on this forum, but I guess I come from a different situation than a typical forum user.

I feel more empathetic than some women ive been with.

Shit mabe I am one...

• JFL