Mother who don't breast-fed should go to JAIL

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

Results: First, the upper incisors were found to be protruded in the bottle-fed group. Second, subjects belonging to the breast-fed group displayed a brachycephalic mandible arch, while those fed with bottle had a dolichocephalic Steiner mandibular plane. Third, both facial depth and distance of the pogonion to the perpendicular nasion presented a certain tendency to a retruded mandibular bone in the bottle-fed group. And fourth, the frequency of use of dummy and thumb suction were greater in the bottle feed group, without statistical significance.

Conclusion: In addition to the multiple advantages that mother's milk offers to newborns, breastfeeding also helps correct orofacial development (not only for the incisors position, but also for the vertical and sagittal relations of the mandible with upper maxillary and cranial basis).

You are incel because of bottle feeding

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, ChadsAreCool, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
I'll put my mom in Jail, thanks OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10177, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
this cope again

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
muhhh environment 🥵🥵🥵

Your mother should be put in jail for giving you such subhuman genetics not feeding you from a bottle

thought my nigga @Copemaxxing made this thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
legit this describes my whole life I'm overbitecel

I was bottle fed tbh. All 32 teeth fit.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
She tried, but i was born with sleep apnea, so i couldn't suck right, she says that sometimes i'd fall asleep and almost choke, pretty dangerous tbh. But It is what It is

A lot of it is chewing in my opinion. If you don’t use it you lose it as they say.
chewing also has a lot to do with if you manage to maintain your habit of correct tongue posture throughout your life. that's what fucked me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back