Mouth breathing in my sleep help

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I keep mouth breathing in my sleep what do i do i think i dont get enough air through my nose so all my mewing efforts fucked by mouth breathing in my sleep

I keep mouth breathing in my sleep what do i do i think i dont get enough air through my nose so all my mewing efforts fucked by mouth breathing in my sleep
Tape your mouth or something. Or blow your nose. Something like that. I actually find breathing through my nose is way easier with proper tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Tape your mouth. After a while, your body will get used to your lips being closed during sleep and you won’t be mouth breathing anymore.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and shibo
Tape your mouth. After a while, your body will get used to your lips being closed during sleep and you won’t be mouth breathing anymore.
Like.... with duct tape???? also how much tape do i even use do i use alot or a little

Like.... with duct tape???? also how much tape do i even use do i use alot or a little
No, there are specific adhesive strip products that are designed for mouth taping. You can use cloth tape or paper tape too. That way its comfortable. Should be found at your local pharmacy.

• +1
Reactions: shibo and Alexanderr
Yup, and if your nose gets blocked you'll just wake up so no worries there
Enough the keep your mouth shut so no air can get in

• +1
If you have breathings troubles ( like asthma ) and you happen to suffocate because of the mouth tape it's GG for you OP

• +1
Wear myobrace tbh.

@mojopin does some gay shit that helps.

Wear myobrace tbh.
myobraces has fucked someone's teeth on this forum so badly they had to get root canal(s?). No clue why they would help with nasal congestion either. Literally go to your doctor instead of coming to this autistic forum and they'll give you a bunch of pills and a spray that will make it go away. I had it for a while and took those and don't have it anymore.
Yup, and if your nose gets blocked you'll just wake up so no worries there
Yeah and if you wake up frequently during the night, you could have sleep apnea, which you would probably need to fix.

Wear myobrace tbh.

@mojopin does some gay shit that helps.
Yeah if you suck a cock directly before bed it loosens up the throat muscles enough to prevent snoring

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ive been thinking about taping my mouth but im way too much of a pussy to do it my stupid ass still believes I'll suffocate and never wake up