Mouth breathing is caused by blocked air ways through the nose.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Having smaller air ways makes it difficult to nose breath also note if you mouth breath that means you most likely have a more visible hyoid.The reason why Bimax fixes the hyoid i just recently found out is cause of the larger airways that are gained by expansion of the jaw itself.

So most likely if you mouth breath 9/10 it's cause of blocked air ways and the cause of that is cause of a visible hyoid this is why if you do mewing you need Surgery first or else you phyically can't nose breath.

I guarantee you can try and do as you may but if you have a bad hyoid section you will be inclined to mouth breath.

Also what are some fixes ?????????????????????

Forward head posture A this will aim the hyoid up freeing up the air and b it will stop your inclination in the long run for down wards growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
when I mew I can't properly breath sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
when I mew I can't properly breath sometimes

I don't buy into the tounge muscle premise this thread is only on about mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3702
Mouth breathing is usually caused by adenoid enlargements or severely deviated septum. Nothing to do with airways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
MSE can help widen nasal airways

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and EthnicelAscension
wow water is wet? you mean people the reason people end up breathing through their mouth is because of times when their noses are blocked?
oh my god absolutely insane my mind has been blown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath, her and 1 other person
  • +1
Causes of mouth breathing :

Allergies, anatomical abnormalities such as enlarged tonsils and adenoids or blockage of the sinuses or nose from polyps, a deviated septum or congestion from infection. If at night, it could be related to sleep apnea.

Respiratory Allergies such as Rhinitis is the biggest cause by far.

• +1
Causes of mouth breathing :

Allergies, anatomical abnormalities such as enlarged tonsils and adenoids or blockage of the sinuses or nose from polyps, a deviated septum or congestion from infection. If at night, it could be related to sleep apnea.

Respiratory Allergies such as Rhinitis is the biggest cause by far.

Yup it really all was genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
wow water is wet? you mean people the reason people end up breathing through their mouth is because of times when their noses are blocked?
Kek

• +1

Read the fucking thread i said the thing causing the inclination towards mouth breathing is a visible hyoid

• +1
Read the fucking thread i said the thing causing the inclination towards mouth breathing is a visible hyoid
a visible hyoid is just a side effect of being recessed retard, shit thread kys

• +1
I mouthbrrathed my whole life due to big ass mucus and got a surgery and now i can.breath triught the nose .
Got surgery at 16 yo , too late , MB fucked me up

• +1
I mouthbrrathed my whole life due to big ass mucus and got a surgery and now i can.breath triught the nose .

I need this ngl this has caused be so much downwards growth

• +1
  • +1