Mouth breathing

fendER

fendER

Gravemind
Just looked at an old photo of me from exactly one year ago with a good view of my side profile and I want to fucking rope so badly. My side profile went from high tier normie to fucking subhuman in one year because of fucking mouth breathing due to my fucked up sinus constantly blocking my nose.

In the older photo of me my lips are perfectly normal and don’t protrude abnormally at all. My jawline/cheekbones look much better overall and I had better facial definition. I took another photo of me about 10 mins ago to see my present side profile and I have developed a slight bimaxillary protrusion which in turn gives off the illusion of a slightly recessed chin due to my sinus problems increasing during the one year period thus increasing my
mouthbreathing (mewing was unknown to me at the time, I was 17 years old).

Furthermore, because of my lip protrusion my lips cast a shadow on my mouth area which looks subhuman as fuck in dim lighting at certain angles.

And no, I’m not sharing the photos. Fuck off.

TLDR: Side profile went from normal to subhuman because of mouth breathing/sinus problems resulting in a slight bimaxillary protrusion.

Cannot happen in one year. Either its in your head, or something really fuckin strange has occurred. Post photos so we can get a better idea of what your talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Einon and mojopin
Cannot happen in one year. Either its in your head, or something really fuckin strange has occurred. Post photos so we can get a better idea of what your talking about.
Post photos of me? Because if so I don’t want to for privacy reasons.

This. One of the reasons people can fraud mewing results is that the side profile changes a lot depending on slight angle changes

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and fobos

Post photos of me? Because if so I don’t want to for privacy reasons.

Yes it can definetly happend in one year I"ve seen this happend to myself and 2 people i know of. But;

@fendER Its very likely thats its all in your head since you can only see it from side profile so be grateful if it hasn't fucked your face up. Altough if a dramatic change has happend just try to stay strong for now. You'll be eable to cope with it eventually

Fucking lol at the state of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Ritzy2KReborn, Einon and 4 others
Yes it can definetly happend in one year I"ve seen this happend to myself and 2 people i know of. But;

@fendER Its very likely thats its all in your head since you can only see it from side profile so be grateful if it hasn't fucked your face up. Altough if a dramatic change has happend just try to stay strong for now. You'll be eable to cope with it eventually
Orange juice IQ. There’s now way it can happen that fast. I refuse to accept that.
Don’t take my copes from me :feelsree:

there is no way bones can change that fast in just one year, so you are saying you got a recessed after just a year?

Orange juice IQ. There’s now way it can happen that fast. I refuse to accept that.
Don’t take my copes from me :feelsree:

I've left my copes at the door. Im sorry but yes it can happend that fast. I think that its also a great deal genetic how adaptable your bone structure is to these sorts of things at various ages.

I've left my copes at the door. Im sorry but yes it can happend that fast. I think that its also a great deal genetic how adaptable your bone structure is to these sorts of things at various ages.
If Mewing takes years so too will recession to form.

there is no way bones can change that fast in just one year, so you are saying you got a recessed after just a year?

Yeah but not that receeded, it got worse the time after. But I've seen it happend that fast with othwr people

Share pics faggot.

I've been better, how about you?
That’s good bro I’m just wageslaving for my dad so I don’t get kicked out

• So Sad
Reactions: fobos
hqdefault.jpg
These girls are twins. The one on the left breathed through her nose. And the right one has breathed through her mouth. As you can see here its a serious difference. So far the doctors did not go on this issue, and I don't know why, this is so fucking important. Children who has blocked nose should be able to get surgery at early ages. I will always hate my family because they didn't realize I was breathing from my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: fendER
This is why if i have a cold I use nasal sprays to clear my nose. If I go to bed knowing I’m going to mouth breathe with a bunged up nose I feel like ending myself

It’s not a dramatic change to the point where it ruins my face, but there is a noticeable difference between now and then. But yeah, lucky it’s just my side profile and nothing you can notice frontwards. I’ll just learn to accept it or if it worsens I’ll just get surgery.

OP just give it up you are coping soo hard you broke the cope meter....