Mouth Guards

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I need one so I don't destroy my teeth through grinding. Can this stunt maximal growth or any other growth.

Depends on your age. If you are still younger than 18, there is still potential for maxillary development, in which case you might be applying a perpendicular pressure to the postnatal archetype for maxillary growth, which could inhibit growth velocity if occurring. If bone growth has stabilized, there should be no detrimental impacts on craniofacial structures.

The good thing is that you know you aren't mouth breathing at night.

Depends on your age. If you are still younger than 18, there is still potential for maxillary development, in which case you might be applying a perpendicular pressure to the postnatal archetype for maxillary growth, which could inhibit growth velocity if occurring. If bone growth has stabilized, there should be no detrimental impacts on craniofacial structures.
are you really 6'5 and algerian, your moroccan brother here is 177cm and coping through life

are you really 6'5 and algerian, your moroccan brother here is 177cm and coping through life
Not ethnically Algerian, but i live in Oran and I'm almost 6'6

salaam alaikum brother

Not ethnically Algerian, but i live in Oran and I'm almost 6'6

salaam alaikum brother
holy shit you're fucking huge bro, ive only seen 1 6'6 guy in my life in Morocco, very rare in arab countries

again, i'm not a-rab, i just live here with my brothers at the compound
i'm quite thin though, im 130 lbs at the moment

'ayuha al'iikhwat , 'ana last yahudiat walikn balady yuraqibuni , fahum la yaerifun qadiatay wayaslun min ajl saquti. alsalam ealaykum ya 'iikhwan