Mouth taping at night?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Hey, has anyone done mouth taping at night and seen any benefits or changes? I feel very tired every morning and I have dark circles under my eyes. I know that I mouth breath for a long time now because I always wake up with a dry throat in saliva on my bed. Besides facial changes, how did your energy levels change?

I’ve done it for half a year. You wanna use waterproof surgical tape otherwise it’ll come off in your sleep and use two layers so you can’t breathe through the tape. That combined with a chin strap has fixed my snoring completely

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Alexanderr and Steve bachall
It will kill you if you have deviation septum etc.

Why that? Have done it for 3 times now and I still live. My doctor looked at my nose and he said that I have a slightly deviated septum but its normal.

it will also kill you if you have your nose taped to your rectum but what is the point of bringing it up

also it probably wont kill you but you may not get enough oxygen, if you stop breathing, you wake up

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 470
Why that? Have done it for 3 times now and I still live. My doctor looked at my nose and he said that I have a slightly deviated septum but its normal.
You can breathe through the nose during sleep if it's too slightly as you said. If your nose is constantly clogged, you might end up with eternal darkness.

I’ve done it for half a year. You wanna use waterproof surgical tape otherwise it’ll come off in your sleep and use two layers so you can’t breathe through the tape. That combined with a chin strap has fixed my snoring completely
@knajjd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
Hey, has anyone done mouth taping at night and seen any benefits or changes? I feel very tired every morning and I have dark circles under my eyes. I know that I mouth breath for a long time now because I always wake up with a dry throat in saliva on my bed. Besides facial changes, how did your energy levels change?
is it possible to die suffocated if your nose gets stuffy?

Yeah if you arent taping off every hole on your body you wont be ascending
is it possible to die suffocated if your nose gets stuffy?
Pretty sure your nose will clear up if you arent breathing as a survival mechanism.

but if it doesnt clear up, you will mouthbreathe and therefore die, yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!
Jfl for risking death by taping mouth and suffocating