Still need wider mouth from soft tissue stretching
Do it it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
this probs won't work tbh

just jokermaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I can give first hand testimony that Palate Expansion can increase your mouth size. I experienced repeated microtears at the edges of my mouth with using the palate expander and my mouth is noticeably wider.

I believe mouth width is important for looks, but that Canadian study linked in OP is nonsense because it does not control for factors such as palate width and skull size.

No, Invisalgin or any other braces with not increase mouth width.

I am inclined to think that increasing mouth width beyond the proportionate width of your palate is a mistake. Though, if you have a wide palate, and small mouth, having an operation to increase the width of your mouth is probably legit, I suspect that is rare though.
Which expander have you used?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Usum
mewing made my mouth larger... among other improvements.
Slights changes over years make a whole difference in terms of looks (if you have a good base).
Face yoga could be helpful too : just starting.

How high is the risk that mouth stretching will give me deeper nasolabial folds

Have a BBC stretch your lips

Mouth Widening Guide
Make your mouth wider!​

Why is mouth width important?
Like every other facial feature, the mouth needs to be of a certain dimensions and be proportional to the whole of the face in order to make it harmonious.
The things that determine if you have a good mouth area are: lips shape, lips size and mouth width.

A wide mouth is a dimorphic trait, wide mouths are more preferable than narrow ones.

“The width of the mouth correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance”

Case in point, observe how this man looks better morphed with a wider mouth.

1-s2.0-S0022103115300251-gr2.jpg

How wide should the mouth be?
The width of the mouth should be around 1.5 ~ 1.6 times the width of the nose

This only applies if you have a nose in the average range for males

Mouth width for comparison:

Example of the measurement in Sean O'Pry:
View attachment 182628

Examples of wide mouths:
View attachment 182480View attachment 182481
99c1416a86504753b05c5870c5a2a2a5.jpg
View attachment 182630View attachment 182482

Male model Sean O'Pry morphed with a slightly wider mouth (amongst other things):
View attachment 131205

How to make the mouth wider
There are 3 possible ways to widen the mouth:
  1. Lateral commisuroplasty:
    View attachment 182496
    View attachment 182497

Some results of Eppley patients who underwent this procedure:
    View attachment 182501View attachment 182502View attachment 182503

2. Mouth Stretching:
    You could utilize a microstomia prevention splint or make your own mouth expander device like this:

Detailed Guide

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄
    This is a microstomia prevention splint:
    View attachment 182504

This is the only microstomia splint available online to buy i could find, is a bit expensive:
  3. Palate Expander:
    Mouth width can be estimated from the intercanine width so increasing the intercanine distance through a palate expander could result in an increase of the mouth width.

However, unless your palate is really narrow, you probably will not see a significant increase in mouth width through palate expansion.

LINK: correlation between inter-canine width and mouth width

QUOTE from the study:

Full PDF

How to make the mouth appear to be wider
  • Alar Base reduction:
    A nose that is too wide could make your mouth look narrower than what it really is.

• Lip reduction::
    Lips that are too big could make the mouth appear narrower than what it really is.
found this aliexpress link for the poor people. 1 dollar but shipping will take a while

• +1
Reactions: cabbage and NoPainNoChick
Has anyone achieved permanent results from the mouth widening device or is it temp

Mouth Widening Guide
Make your mouth wider!​

Like every other facial feature, the mouth needs to be of a certain dimensions and be proportional to the whole of the face in order to make it harmonious.
The things that determine if you have a good mouth area are: lips shape, lips size and mouth width.

A wide mouth is a dimorphic trait, wide mouths are more preferable than narrow ones.

“The width of the mouth correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance”

View attachment 182628

Examples of wide mouths:

Male model Sean O'Pry morphed with a slightly wider mouth (amongst other things):
View attachment 131205

View attachment 182496
    View attachment 182497

2. Mouth Stretching:
    You could utilize a microstomia prevention splint or make your own mouth expander device like this:

Detailed Guide

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄
    View attachment 182504

This is the only microstomia splint available online to buy i could find, is a bit expensive:
  3. Palate Expander:
    Mouth width can be estimated from the intercanine width so increasing the intercanine distance through a palate expander could result in an increase of the mouth width.

However, unless your palate is really narrow, you probably will not see a significant increase in mouth width through palate expansion.

QUOTE from the study:

Full PDF

• Alar Base reduction:
    A nose that is too wide could make your mouth look narrower than what it really is.

Lips that are too big could make the mouth appear narrower than what it really is.
mouth stretching make u naso folds cel?

Does anyone know a place to buy those stretching appliances?
I bought my miobraces on AliExpress, maybe we can find it on one of these chink sites
temu

What's the point of this? So you can suck 3 dicks at once?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Mouth Widening Guide
Make your mouth wider!​

View attachment 182628

Examples of wide mouths:

View attachment 131205

View attachment 182496
    View attachment 182497

2. Mouth Stretching:

Detailed Guide

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄
    View attachment 182504

3. Palate Expander:

QUOTE from the study:

Full PDF

• Alar Base reduction:

dont stretch your mouth, that is a recipe for skin issues around the mouth. mouth width is not that important. hardmaxx either eyes or jaw that will have the greatest returns.

@finnarope here it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Anyone had success?

I've heard mouth widening surgery is very damgerous and can leave permanent scars in your face. Are these claims true? In every single mouth-qidening surgery I see there are scars left in the after picture.
Depends on the person and how they heal, and age of course. But i have seen very few bad scarring from this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@finnarope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23804
Facialflex Is useless, Im 8 months in for 3 house a day and my mouth still looks the same.

Also the bands n.3 are hard to find, if you use less hard band you Will notice less gains as well.

Depends on the person and how they heal, and age of course. But i have seen very few bad scarring from this surgery.
Who does it though?

@finnarope @Krakowski Have you guys seen this? Apparently you can widen without MSE

• +1
@finnarope @Krakowski Have you guys seen this? Apparently you can widen without MSE
Yes, but I am unsure of if it will look good

@finnarope started his mouth widening though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Yes, but I am unsure of if it will look good

@finnarope started his mouth widening though
I might just do MSE, I hope they have it in Sweden though, if they don't I'll just make my own probably, that mouth widening thing might be cope though, the results may be minimal at best, like 5mm

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Surgery is an option too I guess

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Krakowski
  • +1
That's probably gonna cause some weird scars, no girl's gonna kiss that
Yeah it’s not recommended

It will cause scars and you will look like dollarstore joker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Mouth Widening Guide
Make your mouth wider!​

View attachment 182628

Examples of wide mouths:

View attachment 131205

View attachment 182496
    View attachment 182497

2. Mouth Stretching:

Detailed Guide

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄
    View attachment 182504

3. Palate Expander:

QUOTE from the study:

Full PDF

• Alar Base reduction:

high iq

found a cheaper one

Makes me proud to see plebs following my theories that I brought to the lookism communities years ago and also at the beginning of this site.

Hurr durr jaw and eye area is everything. Stfu kido, its all about the mouth/nose area.

1. However eppley is a scammer, ever wondered why he never uploaded a pic without those scars? There aint, cuz it doesnt heal. There was a patient that had bad experience with that. So its risky

2. Mouth stretcher will give you folds around the mouth area in the long term and you will have to stretch your mouth for your lifetime, since it will get narrower once u stop, guaranteed wrinkles and folds + its not like it will work.

3. This might be an option, but the change will probably not be very visible, depends on the person and many ppl here dont have a narrow palate, so only narrow 30mm palatecels like me ((could)) ascend with that.

All in all, it's over.
515cec2945cd0c7b50dbe4bc183fb02d

Cope