Mouthbreather all my life - which surgeries do I need?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
PM me if you want

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
it's average tbh don't worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., nastynas and 7 others
Fuck you, I've been mouthbreathing a year and got a horseface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yukon-cel and Deleted member 6401
I am a toilet to be used

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
You don't need surgery. Stop breathing from mouth. Pay attention to dental hygiene. Chew sugarless gum. Your jaw is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
You don't need surgery. Stop breathing from mouth. Pay attention to dental hygiene. Chew sugarless gum. Your jaw is good.

I took the picture in a dark room with the light on because otherwise it looks like my jaw sort of blends into my neck.
Forget what it's called by the skin at the bottom goes out too much like in a fat person which destroys my jaw. Also my chin doesn't even reach my bottom lip so obviously that needs to be fixed.

@Vidyacoper @needsolution
Chicobros what do you think? What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I took the picture in a dark room with the light on because otherwise it looks like my jaw sort of blends into my neck.
Forget what it's called by the skin at the bottom goes out too much like in a fat person which destroys my jaw. Also my chin doesn't even reach my bottom lip so obviously that needs to be fixed.

It's not really about the bottom lip. Some people have fuller lips. It's about if it reaches the forehead or not.

Loose tissue below jaw is unideal but as long as it isn't extreme don't do surgery. Surgery is always a big risk often with small payoff. Even something as simple and reversible as boob implants often result in disappointment in women. Playing with bone and especially the jaw is serious. If you are young then think about it more. I would say a few years. Because this more permanent than even a tattoo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795

Genioplasty for recessed chin.
If u want u can pm me with pic (you can hide eyes or smth) or at least send me side profile pic of your jaw so we can judge.

• +1
Clearly you havent been mouthbreathing all your life you larping indian

You are upswung, tbh dont get jaw surgery, you are slightly recessed and in your case some implants would be cheaper and easier

But would need to see front to tell you for definate, + teeth and another side profile angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
Genioplasty for recessed chin.
If u want u can pm me with pic (you can hide eyes or smth) or at least send me side profile pic of your jaw so we can judge.

Isn't that what I did? Which other angles do you want?

Clearly you havent been mouthbreathing all your life you larping indian

You are upswung, tbh dont get jaw surgery, you are slightly recessed and in your case some implants would be cheaper and easier

But would need to see front to tell you for definate, + teeth and another side profile angle

I have a small rib cage which makes it difficult for my lungs to get air. I am allergic to nearly everything which means that my nose isn't blocked maybe 1 hour each day. And i'm pretty sure I have a deviated septum because even when I don't have my nose filled with shit, I can't catch air through one hole. I try to tape my mouth at night but I have trouble breathing on my back so I have to get up every few seconds which makes it hard to sleep, obviously. And since my nose is blocked 9 times out of 10 I would die if I kept the tape on.

My whole body is literally designed to mouth breath. I only learned about mewing at 17 but for the reasons stated above it's very difficult for me to do.

btw what does upswung mean?

• +1
Isn't that what I did? Which other angles do you want?

I have a small rib cage which makes it difficult for my lungs to get air. I am allergic to nearly everything which means that my nose isn't blocked maybe 1 hour each day. And i'm pretty sure I have a deviated septum because even when I don't have my nose filled with shit, I can't catch air through one hole. I try to tape my mouth at night but I have trouble breathing on my back so I have to get up every few seconds which makes it hard to sleep, obviously. And since my nose is blocked 9 times out of 10 I would die if I kept the tape on.

My whole body is literally designed to mouth breath. I only learned about mewing at 17 but for the reasons stated above it's very difficult for me to do.

btw what does upswung mean?
Ok

Upswing means your maxilla and mandible go from downward and recessed to forward and upward grown

Theres a gif of it cba finding it, youre greencel u should know this stuff

• +1
Ok

Upswing means your maxilla and mandible go from downward and recessed to forward and upward grown

Theres a gif of it cba finding it, youre greencel u should know this stuff

So are you saying mine doesn't look bad? And it looks like a non-mouthbreather face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Elias
So are you saying mine doesn't look bad? And it looks like a non-mouthbreather face?
Yes, its not recessed, but could be slightly better

You dont look like a mouth breather
Very good gonial angle and chin tbh

• +1
  • +1
chin implant

• +1
Yes, its not recessed, but could be slightly better

You dont look like a mouth breather
Very good gonial angle and chin tbh
Stop being a bluepilled coper

U look like a slayer just need more chnin projection to have Chad side

What about the front? Does it look worse? My chin looks really round tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck you, I've been mouthbreathing a year and got a horseface
pretty sure its mainly genetic my dad was horsefaced as a teen and mine is not as bad but thats because my moms is compact idk what to believe anymore lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
What are signs youre a mouthbreather?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3795
medium recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3795
shave get genioplasty debloat done

• +1
shave get genioplasty debloat done

I think i'm like 15% bodyfat. I want to start gymcelling so i'll probably have to stay a little bloated.

• +1