Mouthbreathers trigger the fuck out of me

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Every time I see some dumb retard breathing through his mouth with his imperfect bone structure and his shitty small nonexistant mouthbreather lips i just wanna go ER. Next time I see a mouthbreather irl I'm just gonna beat him up, I literally don't care anymore. It's their fault for making me suffer by looking at them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1476, didntreadlol and 16 others
AutisticBeaner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, born2shitforced2wipe, Kade and 5 others
AutisticBeaner

breathing through perfectly developed wide nasal passage through wide large intake nostrils into big unblocked airway.

subhuman "breathing" through mouth into mouth through recessed jaw airway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, toolateforme, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
I got literally paranoid after learning of lookism, I see deformed people in the streets, they don't know why they're deformed and what they can do to change

They cope with haircut, styles, tattoos, they think that's what makes them attractive or not, we are truly privileged to have the lookism knowledge

But I know I'll never be normal anymore, I don't see a face, I see a bone structure now

It's almost revolting, we live in a society

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ceamce, Fat cunt and 13 others
8CEABC38 BD3F 4805 8101 8D4FC6020427

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Kade, GoMadAndSTFU and 4 others
I got literally paranoid after learning of lookism, I see deformed people in the streets, they don't know why they're deformed and what they can do to change

They cope with haircut, styles, tattoos, they think that's what makes them attractive or not, we are truly privileged to have the lookism knowledge

But I know I'll never be normal anymore, I don't see a face, I see a bone structure now

It is the power of blackpill, the most brutal. No one can escape lookism, normies are just lambs going to the slaughter house thinking they will be free, it is inexorable, no one can espace.

Normies see society, we see the founds and wires of society. Brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fat cunt, Over, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others

lol thats exactly me ngl
NOT ONCE HAS A SINGLE AIR MOLECULE BEEN INSPIRED THROUGH THE MOUTH

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Over
Just breath really hard with your supeiror airway near them and take up all their oxygen so they suffocate because their airway is small.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and AutisticBeaner
dont blackpill the normies

Just breath really hard with your supeiror airway near them and take up all their oxygen so they suffocate because their airway is small.
just suck up all the oxygen in a room with your airway so the rest suffocates theory

• JFL
Reactions: Over, theanonymousone and Effortless

It's depressing to realize how great the people around you could look if they had better habits and developed properly. The beauty of people around you is like good architecture, it nourishes the soul. When everyone around you looks ugly and sick, your own wellbeing suffers too. Imagine living in a society where everyone had correct development and good habits. That would be heaven.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AutisticBeaner, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
It's depressing to realize how great the people around you could look if they had better habits and developed properly. The beauty of people around you is like good architecture, it nourishes the soul. When everyone around you looks ugly and sick, your own wellbeing suffers too. Imagine living in a society where everyone had correct development and good habits. That would be heaven.
Right, imagine everyone with their unique features and coloring, while still looking good

AutisticBeaner

breathing through perfectly developed wide nasal passage through wide large intake nostrils into big unblocked airway.

View attachment 184317

subhuman "breathing" through mouth into mouth through recessed jaw airway

yet he still slays somehow
how did this retard (mexican?) get famous with his punchable face?
I would legit beat the shit out of him if he wasn’t guarded 24/7 because of his retard face

that would suck. competition would be way higher
Instead of 95% of the population being more attractive than you, somehow everyone being on the same PSL would mean more competition?

Today I went to the park to swing at the playground as a 20 year old man and was repulsed to see two little girls with their mouths hanging open looking like they were catching flies.

I wanted to go up to them and educate them about the effects of mouth breathing ngl but they were like 10 years old and with their parents :lul::lul::lul:

Today I went to the park to swing at the playground as a 20 year old man and was repulsed to see two little girls with their mouths hanging open looking like they were catching flies.

I wanted to go up to them and educate them about the effects of mouth breathing ngl but they were like 10 years old and with their parents :lul::lul::lul:
whos the guy in your avi?

Doens't make sense, is not their fault.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why do you think I'm taking that into consideration?

Literally, if you say to a mouthbreather that he is a retarded and mouthbreathing fuck the development nothing will happens, nothing, nothing will change, there's tons of reasons for mouthbreathing and being conscious about this will not help in most of cases.

Literally, if you say to a mouthbreather that he is a retarded and mouthbreathing fuck the development nothing will happens, nothing, nothing will change, there's tons of reasons for mouthbreathing and being conscious about this will not help in most of cases.
i'm joking fam, this whole thread is a troll if you haven't noticed yet

i'm joking fam, this whole thread is a troll if you haven't noticed yet

Yes but the idea of make people conscious of these problems is something that never work.

I mouthbreathed my whole life

Fuck

The guy in your avi is proof that even if everyone had perfect development, there’d still be incels

The guy in your avi is proof that even if everyone had perfect development, there’d still be incels
he's probably fucking bitches as we speak

he's probably fucking bitches as we speak
that’s not my point, as a majority of people don’t have perfect development. But people in the thread were fantasizing about a word where everyone had percect development, which would up the standards of genetic fitness. And in this hypothetical world, I guarantee you OP’s avi would be considered ugly

yeah i dont like going outside i have to see ugly people and they touch me gross

speak for yourself
Don't forget that there would be more dateable women all in your league too. A rough 1:1 ratio beats the 80/20 theory often talked about here.

excuse me? are you serious?
Yes but the idea of make people conscious of these problems is something that never work.
What? If you tell someone that mouthbreathing is a terrible habit and can even kill you if it goes really bad then surely they'd try to lose it?

why did this thread get moved after its been dead for a month?

i hate seeing bad bone structure irl

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
man FUCK this shit

i still hate them